Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

I just read The Killing Joke for the first time...

+13
Silent K
KingConan93
blue halo
FroZen
superdoug
Esbat
Justin
shining knight
Debaser77
rwe1138
Administrator
Joshua
TENIME_art
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

J Nova

J Nova
Cadet
Cadet

I liked this series. I didn't like the ending but the rest of it was pretty good. When I first read it, I didn't realize who it was written by until much later. Then again, that's how it is usually with me.

Narratio

Narratio
Cadet
Cadet

I thought it was a tight piece of writing. It melded 3 or 4 different 'origin' stories into a pretty seamless whole and tje Jokers commetns about sometimes he remembered things one way, some times another and, if he had to have a past, he preferred it to be multiple choice, really nailed down this nutjobs level of insanity. Stuck in my top 10 stand alone reads.

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Silent K wrote:I plan on doing a "Noob Revue" of TKJ next month.
We're still waiting... Wink

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I read this awhile ago in November and i liked how good of a Joker story it is and i found a guy doing a Mark Hamill Joker impression on youtube that is quite good;

I also read a Watchmen tpb i got for christmas and i liked it and for the eighties it was necessary for a shot in the arm for comic books. Also the extras at the end of each chapter were cool, i wish more stuff like that would pop up in Marvel and DC more often.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hamill rocks. I have yet to read The Killing Joke. Tsk, tsk on me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum