Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

'X-Men: First Class' Thread

+51
FroZen
shining knight
Little_Goblyn
Gojiratoho
Joshua
boberthavok
Astro13Zombie
Goof
Denim
Spaced4SimonPegg
rwe1138
TENIME_art
Off_White_Lantern
krpykrwly
Airwolf
superdoug
MikeSabian
Janson
Ric Magnum
colossus1979
comicgeekelly
kerryart
Silent K
Combo Mo
Warren_Worthington IV
Paroxysm
Foreigner_Man
G_Zatara
shark6495
LordD3r3k
jaydee74
supervenom
ChrisToPhenom
shiky800
Mnemosis
dmahoney
Nymn
Spider_Fan14
Administrator
Batman25JM
vikoros
Debaser77
Sandman
Thundermatts
MillionDollarGeek
Aussiemandias
prescribeddrone
BlueMaxx
Rath99
kidspider2099
Bigtymin504
55 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 16]

376'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: 'X-Men: First Class' Thread Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:30 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I got excited for Wolverine based on the trailer. Look how that turned out.

I did not get excited for this steaming pile of shit from the trailer.

377'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: 'X-Men: First Class' Thread Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:40 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:I got excited for Wolverine based on the trailer. Look how that turned out.

I did not get excited for this steaming pile of shit from the trailer.

Well then looks like you're gonna love this movie! Wink

378'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: 'X-Men: First Class' Thread Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:47 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Laughing Unlikely.

379'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: 'X-Men: First Class' Thread Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:52 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I finally watched the trailer and while it doesn't look like a bad movie, it did nothing to excite me or make me want to see the movie.

380'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: 'X-Men: First Class' Thread Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:17 am

kerryart

kerryart
Pirate
Pirate

Joshua wrote:I finally watched the trailer and while it doesn't look like a bad movie, it did nothing to excite me or make me want to see the movie.

Agreed.

I will still go see it, but I'm just not sure how I'll feel about it. I'm totally applauding them for adding historical events to make it more 'real', but there was nothing that grabbed me in the trailer.

And there's no Storm. Yes, I know she wasn't in the first class... but neither were some of the mutants featured this time 'round.

http://www.king-of-the-damned.deviantart.com

381'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: 'X-Men: First Class' Thread Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:51 am

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kerryart wrote:
Joshua wrote:I finally watched the trailer and while it doesn't look like a bad movie, it did nothing to excite me or make me want to see the movie.

Agreed.

I will still go see it, but I'm just not sure how I'll feel about it. I'm totally applauding them for adding historical events to make it more 'real', but there was nothing that grabbed me in the trailer.

And there's no Storm. Yes, I know she wasn't in the first class... but neither were some of the mutants featured this time 'round.

I would have thought in the continuity of the films Storm wasn't even born at the time this film is set.

382'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: 'X-Men: First Class' Thread Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:22 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Aussiemandias wrote:
I would have thought in the continuity of the films Storm wasn't even born at the time this film is set.
lmao

383'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: 'X-Men: First Class' Thread Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:22 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 16 1-41'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 16 2-42

384'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: 'X-Men: First Class' Thread Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:23 pm

kerryart

kerryart
Pirate
Pirate

Very cool posters!!

http://www.king-of-the-damned.deviantart.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum