Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

'X-Men: First Class' Thread

+51
FroZen
shining knight
Little_Goblyn
Gojiratoho
Joshua
boberthavok
Astro13Zombie
Goof
Denim
Spaced4SimonPegg
rwe1138
TENIME_art
Off_White_Lantern
krpykrwly
Airwolf
superdoug
MikeSabian
Janson
Ric Magnum
colossus1979
comicgeekelly
kerryart
Silent K
Combo Mo
Warren_Worthington IV
Paroxysm
Foreigner_Man
G_Zatara
shark6495
LordD3r3k
jaydee74
supervenom
ChrisToPhenom
shiky800
Mnemosis
dmahoney
Nymn
Spider_Fan14
Administrator
Batman25JM
vikoros
Debaser77
Sandman
Thundermatts
MillionDollarGeek
Aussiemandias
prescribeddrone
BlueMaxx
Rath99
kidspider2099
Bigtymin504
55 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 16]

326'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: 'X-Men: First Class' Thread Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:20 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I may have to take back the bad things I said about this movie. That trailer was cool as hell. I don't care for the way Beast looks though.

327'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: 'X-Men: First Class' Thread Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:23 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Denim wrote:meh

+1

328'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: 'X-Men: First Class' Thread Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:27 pm

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

The strip show part is probably at the Hellfire Club, they always write that kind of thing into White Queen's back story why not Pixie and maybe Mystique?

329'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: 'X-Men: First Class' Thread Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:28 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:

+1

You guys, you guys, LordD3r3k doesn't like a Marvel property! Oh, my god, my world is shaken! tongue

I'm just messing with you.Wink

330'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: 'X-Men: First Class' Thread Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:33 pm

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 14 Vlcsnap-2011-02-10-16h53m35s194

I love this screencap.

331'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: 'X-Men: First Class' Thread Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:33 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Janson wrote:The strip show part is probably at the Hellfire Club, they always write that kind of thing into White Queen's back story why not Pixie and maybe Mystique?

She better be 18 or Charles and Erik are screwed.

332'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: 'X-Men: First Class' Thread Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:35 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Janson wrote:'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 14 Vlcsnap-2011-02-10-16h53m35s194

I love this screencap.

He looks so much like James Callis to me in that pick.

333'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: 'X-Men: First Class' Thread Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:36 pm

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

They'll be ok this takes place in the early 1960s, Chris Hansen was just a toddler.

334'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: 'X-Men: First Class' Thread Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:37 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:
LordD3r3k wrote:

+1

You guys, you guys, LordD3r3k doesn't like a Marvel property! Oh, my god, my world is shaken! tongue

I don't say 'boo' about a Marvel product for almost a year, but when some crappy stills come out about their upcoming films and I agree with a previous poster, I'm back to being a Marvel hater.

Can't win don't know

335'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: 'X-Men: First Class' Thread Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:37 pm

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

Batman25JM wrote:
Janson wrote:'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 14 Vlcsnap-2011-02-10-16h53m35s194

I love this screencap.

He looks so much like James Callis to me in that pick.

I don't see it.

336'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: 'X-Men: First Class' Thread Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:40 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:
LordD3r3k wrote:

+1

I don't say 'boo' about a Marvel product for almost a year, but when some crappy stills come out about their upcoming films and I agree with a previous poster, I'm back to being a Marvel hater.

Can't win don't know

I have never liked any of the X-Men movies. The differnece between the X-Men movies and the X-Men animated series that have come out is that the animated series creators actully seem to "get" the characters. It seems as if the movie people just go, "Ok, we need Wolverine, just take the names of everyone else and do whatever with them."

I have no problems with making things differnt, I have a problem when they don't give the characters justice.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

337'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: 'X-Men: First Class' Thread Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:43 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Janson wrote:They'll be ok this takes place in the early 1960s, Chris Hansen was just a toddler.

Don't underestimate Chris fucking Hansen.

"Mr. Xavier, go ahead and have a seat on that stool over there. We have a transcript of your telepathic conversation with our underage decoy."

338'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: 'X-Men: First Class' Thread Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:47 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:
LordD3r3k wrote:

+1

Can't win don't know

Dude, I'm just messing with you. Over there years it has seemed like 95% of your comments on Marvel products have been negative. I really don't care if you don't like the trailer or Marvel as a whole. I was just having some fun. Smile

339'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: 'X-Men: First Class' Thread Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:50 pm

Indiana Solo

Indiana Solo
Cadet
Cadet

The trailer makes the movie look much that I was expecting.

Still not too thrilled though.

340'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: 'X-Men: First Class' Thread Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:23 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Denim wrote:I have never liked any of the X-Men movies. The differnece between the X-Men movies and the X-Men animated series that have come out is that the animated series creators actully seem to "get" the characters. It seems as if the movie people just go, "Ok, we need Wolverine, just take the names of everyone else and do whatever with them."

I have no problems with making things differnt, I have a problem when they don't give the characters justice.

Agree 100%

I remember when the first movie came out I was thrilled just because it was the X-men, which I loved back in the 90's. But then after rewatching the film without those rosie colored glasses, it was obvious just how bad that film was. Bottom line, Bryan Singer does not get superheroes.

If those first two movies ended right after the opening scene they'd be gold Laughing

Batman25JM wrote:
Dude, I'm just messing with you. Over there years it has seemed like 95% of your comments on Marvel products have been negative. I really don't care if you don't like the trailer or Marvel as a whole. I was just having some fun. Smile

I know you're having fun, and it's not a big deal. It's no secret that I didn't care for the direction the 616 aspect of the company took. It's just kinda funny/sad that even after a year of silence, that's still the only thing people relate me with. My freakin' signature is a Marvel product! Laughing

341'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: 'X-Men: First Class' Thread Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:29 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^X2 was amazing.

I think it's dumb that they made Havok's energy beams look like Cyke's. I know they did it to hammer home that he and Scott are brothers but Havok's powers were always some of the coolest looking in comics. Sleep

'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 14 X-men_160

342'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: 'X-Men: First Class' Thread Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:29 pm

Paroxysm

Paroxysm
Zombie
Zombie

'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 14 94289334

'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 14 30079241

'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 14 81155747

'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 14 14293858

'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 14 24606546

'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 14 11655943

https://www.facebook.com/people/Matt-Marshall/679612060#!/profile

343'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: 'X-Men: First Class' Thread Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:32 pm

Paroxysm

Paroxysm
Zombie
Zombie

Azazel looks pretty dope.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Matt-Marshall/679612060#!/profile

344'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: 'X-Men: First Class' Thread Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:33 pm

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

Damn dude.

345'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: 'X-Men: First Class' Thread Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:33 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:
I think it's dumb that they made Havok's energy beams look like Cyke's. I know they did it to hammer home that he and Scott are brothers but Havok's powers were always some of the coolest looking in comics. Sleep

They are cool but I'm not sure if people know how to properly interpret his powers. They're always just drawn as various sized rings, but there's never been any clear distinction of movement or fluctuation, etc..

346'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: 'X-Men: First Class' Thread Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:34 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

trailer looks good. I'll give it a try. loved the X-men and Wolverine movies.

347'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: 'X-Men: First Class' Thread Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:41 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:
Bigtymin504 wrote:

They are cool but I'm not sure if people know how to properly interpret his powers. They're always just drawn as various sized rings, but there's never been any clear distinction of movement or fluctuation, etc..

Eh as long as they look cool. cool

348'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: 'X-Men: First Class' Thread Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:42 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Paroxysm wrote:It's been posted.
'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 14 Vlcsnap-2011-02-10-16h53m43s14

'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 14 Ghostbusters-rick-moranis_l1

349'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: 'X-Men: First Class' Thread Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:46 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Honey, I shrunk my hair?

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

350'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: 'X-Men: First Class' Thread Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:21 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It looks pretty cool.
But I'm not going to get excited about it like I did for wolverine.

Silent K wrote:'X-Men: First Class' Thread - Page 14 Ghostbusters-rick-moranis_l1
lmao

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum