Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities

+19
kidspider2099
Joshua
Silent K
Ska
Tripper McGee
The Ignored One
Thundermatts
shining knight
Kupocat
BlueMaxx
Hannibal king
elijahdprophet
FroZen
shark6495
Gandicles
Spaced4SimonPegg
melvinlikechris
JessJupiter
flux336
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 2 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:18 pm

flux336

flux336
Zombie
Zombie

Thundermatts wrote:lol, you could probabaly take me.
Laughing

27Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 2 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:29 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

melvinlikechris wrote:
shining knight wrote:

wow.....

just wow

We have all of the above and transvestites....I swear to god I saw one the other day!

I once went to a Morrisons up in Scotland. It was like something out of the Hills Have Eyes.

Laughing Laughing Shocked

Scotland doesn't seem like it would have places like that..I am sure they don't put them in the brochure.

28Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 2 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:47 am

flux336

flux336
Zombie
Zombie

Is Tesco's like Wal-mart? Giant store with everything in it from underwear to stereos? One stop shopping?

29Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 2 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:31 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

melvinlikechris wrote:also i hate being the last one to post on a forum. I don't mind being the last one to post on a thread, but not on the entire section, it bugs me
I hate being the last one posting in a thread and then when I go to post again, it still hasn't been posted on since I last post. Makes me feel lame. Heh.

I feel like a germaphobe sometimes. I wash my hands more than the average person, which is to say that not enough people wash their damned hands. hmm I'm no Howard Hughes, but when a stranger I'm in the vacinity of sneezes or coughes I impulsively grimace.
Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 2 Sneeze-k-171
*shudder*

30Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 2 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:01 am

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

flux336 wrote:Is Tesco's like Wal-mart? Giant store with everything in it from underwear to stereos? One stop shopping?

yeah its just like Walmart, but filled with scummy English people

31Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 2 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:29 pm

flux336

flux336
Zombie
Zombie

^ Ew. Got it, avoid Tesco's if I ever go to England. Check. Laughing

32Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 2 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:57 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Check list of things to do in England:

1. Go to Tesco's
2. Run screaming from Tesco's
3. Burn clothes and bathe in bleach.
4. Catch red eye to U.S.
5. get therapy

33Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 2 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:28 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

flux336 wrote:^ Ew. Got it, avoid Tesco's if I ever go to England. Check. Laughing

I also recomend avoiding Asda as it filled with poor people and Morrisons cos its full of weird Northerners

in fact, just don't go shopping

34Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 2 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:29 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:Check list of things to do in England:

1. Go to Tesco's
2. Run screaming from Tesco's
3. Burn clothes and bathe in bleach.
4. Catch red eye to U.S.
5. get therapy

this has post has made my day Very Happy

35Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 2 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:32 pm

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

I hate Rodents. This includes Rabbits, even though they aren't technically rodents. If one ran in front of me. I wouldn't jump on a chair or something, I would kill the little fucker. I get queasy if I see them on TV, and I avoid them in real life. My wife teases me unmercifully about it too. She says "Oh, but what if Calvin wants a hamster someday?" I tell her that would be fine as long as it's food for a snake or something. I hate hate hate the little hairy big tooth freaks. ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

36Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 2 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:02 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I don't like large birds, or, on some occassions, confident birds like pigeons and ducks. I was bit and freaked out badly by a giant parrot when I was little and that stuck with me. Now I'm spiteful of most birds. hmm

Is he kidding? Laughing

37Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 2 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:33 am

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

I am dead serious, I hate rodents.

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

38Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 2 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:10 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I believe you. I dislike flying rodents. Not bats, pigeons.

39Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 2 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:34 am

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

melvinlikechris wrote:kind of

chav is a douchebag with an ASBO

How is "chav" pronounced, and what's an ASBO?

http://www.PanelsOnPages.com

40Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 2 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:40 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Anti-Socially Behavior Disorder.

I think "chav" is phonetically correct. ch-ah-v.

41Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 2 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:57 am

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:Anti-Socially Behavior Disorder.

That sounds made up.

Like the A in chap? Or the first O in obviously?

42Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 2 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:09 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Daisy made me pack up and move to a scary town. I went to walmart a few weeks back, and somebody got shot in the parking lot that day in the middle of the day! Then I went and got a sandwich at the Quizno's in front of Walmart, and the girl that worked there told me about all kinds of shit that's gone on around there. She said the Bath & Body Works next door to her had 2 men walk in and stab 3 people and walked out. o.o

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

43Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 2 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:14 am

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ska wrote:Daisy made me pack up and move to a scary town. I went to walmart a few weeks back, and somebody got shot in the parking lot that day in the middle of the day! Then I went and got a sandwich at the Quizno's in front of Walmart, and the girl that worked there told me about all kinds of shit that's gone on around there. She said the Bath & Body Works next door to her had 2 men walk in and stab 3 people and walked out. o.o

Holy shit! Be careful, Kristin!

44Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 2 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:32 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh, I never told anybody here the Sherlock Holmes story/full version.

This past Sunday, I was at work straightening our TV box set wall (I work at FYE). I happened to look up and notice 2 guys walking into our store. A tall, big guy wearing this crazy winter hat that was green, orange and black, and it had these bizarre Pippi-Longstocking type braids protruding from the sides. The other guy, just a few inches taller than me and skinny with shoulder length blonde hair, was dressed like he was from the 1800's. He had this long trench coat, patterned pants, and a buttoned up vest with some old swirly pattern on it. Hence, Sherlock Holmes got his nickname.

Pippi Longstocking approached me inquiring about the "Rescue Me" series, and I showed him where it was. He asked about a second one, but the name escapes me. He then jokingly asked "Do you like my hat?" and I said "oh yes, green and orange are so your colors". So obviously he knew it was a silly hat. P.L. seemed pretty okay, but Sherlock was standing a step behind him, slightly hunched with a smirk on his face. Sherlock was completely quiet the whole time, until the very end when they turn around to leave, and he says "I WILL see you later."

Ska: "O.o"

All of this happened an hour before I was off work and was going home to an empty house for the duration of the entire night.

45Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 2 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:55 am

flux336

flux336
Zombie
Zombie

That is extra creepy! Be careful honey.

46Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 2 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:04 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

flux336 wrote:That is extra creepy! Be careful honey.

I can only be so careful, they all eventually find me. shake my head Part of the reason I started working out was because of shit like this. I'm thankful I've never been in a threatening situation so far, but with the amount of weirdos I attract coupled with going places myself more often than not, I want to make sure I can get in a good punch, or at least run away quickly.

47Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 2 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:45 am

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tripper McGee wrote:
BlueMaxx wrote:Anti-Socially Behavior Disorder.

That sounds made up.

Like the A in chap? Or the first O in obviously?

its like the A in chap

it may sound made up, but it really really really isn't, they're everywhere!!

Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 2 Asbo_c10

48Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 2 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:54 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Ska wrote:but with the amount of weirdos I attract

Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 2 18452_1228588071619_1136580171_30633771_3366955_n

49Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 2 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:44 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ska wrote:Oh, I never told anybody here the Sherlock Holmes story/full version.

Fuck that. Be careful!

50Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 2 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:45 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ska wrote:I can only be so careful, they all eventually find me. shake my head Part of the reason I started working out was because of shit like this. I'm thankful I've never been in a threatening situation so far, but with the amount of weirdos I attract coupled with going places myself more often than not, I want to make sure I can get in a good punch, or at least run away quickly.

That's good! Fuck those weirdos up!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum