Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities

+19
kidspider2099
Joshua
Silent K
Ska
Tripper McGee
The Ignored One
Thundermatts
shining knight
Kupocat
BlueMaxx
Hannibal king
elijahdprophet
FroZen
shark6495
Gandicles
Spaced4SimonPegg
melvinlikechris
JessJupiter
flux336
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 4 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:05 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Mnemosis wrote:I often find my hand in my pants. Not to elicit sexual gratification, just because. It just... moseys on down there of its own free will.

Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 4 Al_bundy_vs_chobot

77Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 4 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:16 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I do that too. Not in public, but at home. There's just some sort of strange comfort in having your penis in your hand, even outside of masturbation.

78Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 4 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:23 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tripper McGee wrote:
BlueMaxx wrote:^ You'd think I was so damned sexy without my shirt off. Laughing

I said women, Blue!
...awkward.

79Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 4 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:10 am

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:I do that too. Not in public, but at home. There's just some sort of strange comfort in having your penis in your hand, even outside of masturbation.

I sit with my hands between my knees sometimes. I sleep like that sometimes, too. Not sure what kind of strange comfort that is.

http://www.PanelsOnPages.com

80Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 4 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:14 am

KindleBrat

KindleBrat
Cadet
Cadet

I can handle any sort of grossness if it is generated by an animal, but if a human makes the mess....<<<shudder>>> Especially vomit. Only exception is my son Calvin. His messes don't seem to gross me out as much as any other person's.

I also have the weird quirk of telling gross work stories to make people shudder Smile

81Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 4 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:57 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm a germaphobe. I carry hand-sanitizer everywhere and throw mini-fits when I have none or can't wash my hands. Laughing

I'm also bothered if things are asymmetrical, even going as far to comment on it. I tend to not like anything asymmetrical as well. This applies to art and such. neutral

flux336 wrote:I don't choose anything from the front of the shelf at the grocery store. It always has to be the second item.

I do this too.

Last edited by Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty on Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total

82Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 4 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:24 am

flux336

flux336
Zombie
Zombie

^So good to know I'm not alone. Laughing

83Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 4 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:14 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I do that with books and movies because I don't want the one that's been touched and flipped through. Heh.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum