Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities

+19
kidspider2099
Joshua
Silent K
Ska
Tripper McGee
The Ignored One
Thundermatts
shining knight
Kupocat
BlueMaxx
Hannibal king
elijahdprophet
FroZen
shark6495
Gandicles
Spaced4SimonPegg
melvinlikechris
JessJupiter
flux336
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 3 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:50 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

melvinlikechris wrote:its like the A in chap

it may sound made up, but it really really really isn't, they're everywhere!!

Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 3 Asbo_c10

Thank you. I use "douche bag" a lot. Thought I'd spice up my vocabulary with "chav" now, but I want to make sure I'm using it correctly.

"Anti-Socially Behavior Disorder" is what sounds made up.

So, "Congratulations, son, on your first Anti-Socially Behavior Disorder"? That doesn't make any sense.

http://www.PanelsOnPages.com

52Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 3 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:01 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Anti social behavioral outing?

53Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 3 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:07 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I wont use ketchup packets.

54Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 3 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:12 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:I wont use ketchup packets.

Wow..it is like we're twins...I won't use condoms. cool

55Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 3 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:06 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

FroZen wrote:

Wow..it is like we're twins...I won't use condoms. cool

This is how I feel about condoms -------> grrr

56Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 3 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:39 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^^Same here!!

57Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 3 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:44 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'll drink to that.

58Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 3 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:46 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

everytime i leave my house i always check to see if i locked the door sometimes i go back and check to see if i locked it.

I have this thing where i hate crowds of people it makes me really uncomfortable.

59Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 3 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:46 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

It's like, "Okay, I'm hard! Wait, while I put this hazmat suit on..."

At least with them on, you can totally feel EVERYTHING. Suspect

60Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 3 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:49 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

There's nothing as hot as watching a guy struggle to put a raincoat on his cock as the smell of rubber wafts around the room.

61Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 3 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:52 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:There's nothing as hot as watching a guy struggle to put a raincoat on his cock as the smell of rubber wafts around the room.

Laughing Oh man...the smell of a condom will dominate any other!! It's just so....rubbery!

62Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 3 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:55 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Joshua wrote:There's nothing as hot as watching a guy struggle to put a raincoat on his cock as the smell of rubber wafts around the room.

...unless his thigh cramps in his haste.

63Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 3 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:57 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:

Laughing Oh man...the smell of a condom will dominate any other!! It's just so....rubbery!
It's awful! It's like trying to fuck in a tire factory.

...unless his thigh cramps in his haste.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

64Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 3 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:03 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

The BEST is not planning ahead of time by keeping the protection close at hand, and having to get up and run across the room in mid-chub.

65Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 3 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:04 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:The BEST is not planning ahead of time by keeping the protection close at hand, and having to get up and run across the room in mid-chub.
Or to the corner drug store down the road. Let me tell you, THAT'S a fun trip. angry

66Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 3 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:06 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Joshua wrote:
Or to the corner drug store down the road. Let me tell you, THAT'S a fun trip. angry

I had to make that trip for my first time. I was planning on holding out for as long as possible, but the mood just struck one night...and we high-tailed it to the 24-hour Wal-Mart next door. It was kind of sweet.

However, that same Walmart now has the condoms behind the counter with the cigarettes. That is terrifying.

67Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 3 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:09 am

flux336

flux336
Zombie
Zombie

Tripper McGee wrote:
Ska wrote:I can only be so careful, they all eventually find me. shake my head Part of the reason I started working out was because of shit like this. I'm thankful I've never been in a threatening situation so far, but with the amount of weirdos I attract coupled with going places myself more often than not, I want to make sure I can get in a good punch, or at least run away quickly.

That's good! Fuck those weirdos up!

^Agreed. Laughing

68Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 3 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:28 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't like touching collar bones, mine or someone elses, and don't like people touching mine, or seeing people touch theirs, or seeing people who's collar bone sticks out too far.

Also, I can't look at amputee's nubs. or touch them, or think about them. Ugh.

69Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 3 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:15 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Wild animals in general bother me...because they are unpredictable.

70Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 3 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:31 pm

flux336

flux336
Zombie
Zombie

I don't choose anything from the front of the shelf at the grocery store. It always has to be the second item.

71Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 3 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:45 am

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:I don't like touching collar bones, mine or someone elses, and don't like people touching mine, or seeing people touch theirs, or seeing people who's collar bone sticks out too far.

I think clavicles are one of the sexiest parts on a woman...except when they're too pronounced (like super-skinny chicks). I'm totally stoked I can see mine again.

72Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 3 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:18 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ You'd think I was so damned sexy without my shirt off. Laughing

Thundermatts wrote:I don't like touching collar bones, mine or someone elses, and don't like people touching mine, or seeing people touch theirs, or seeing people who's collar bone sticks out too far.

Also, I can't look at amputee's nubs. or touch them, or think about them. Ugh.
Cuts off arm and rubs bloody nub on T-Matts clavicle.

73Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 3 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:33 am

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ You'd think I was so damned sexy without my shirt off. Laughing

I said women, Blue!

74Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 3 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:34 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

flux336 wrote:I don't choose anything from the front of the shelf at the grocery store. It always has to be the second item.

I'm the same way. And buying vegetables freaks me out.

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

75Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities - Page 3 Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:51 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I often find my hand in my pants. Not to elicit sexual gratification, just because. It just... moseys on down there of its own free will.

And I hate trimming my toe nails. I do it regularly when needed, but I HATE it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum