Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Simon R. Green Fans(Nightside/Deathstalker/etc.)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm a huge fan of his Nightside series. Anybody read his stuff?

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

As you might've read, I got the sixth and seventh books in the Nightside series: Sharper Than a Serpent's Tooth & Hell to Pay. Very Happy

*crickets*

Sad

Laughing

tstrike99

tstrike99
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

One of my coworkers really likes this series. To be honest I hadn't really heard anything about it. The Deathstalker series was alright, but from what I understand, it's WAY different from the Nightside story!

Last edited by tstrike99 on Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thank you! At least someone has heard of it. I know it is in the shadow of Dresdon, but man, this series is so good. He has four other series other than Nightside: Deathstalker, Secret History, Forest Kingdom, and Hawk & Fisher. The latter are his two different sword & sorcery fantasy stories, Deathstalker is his scifi/space-opera, and Secret History is his new, sci-spy series. I was consider getting the latter and Deathstalker, but I'm still not sure if I want to get into them just yet. Nightside only has a few more novels left, I believe. 12, I'm pretty sure.

If you want to catch up quicker, you could get the Walk on the Nightside HC that collects the first three books: Something from the Nightside, Agents of Light & Darkness, and Nightingale's Lament.

tstrike99

tstrike99
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I may have to check them out! I'm always looking for collected editions!
I have to admit, the Deathstalker series wasn't the best. It seemed really slow....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum