Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stan Lee question

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stan Lee question Empty Stan Lee question Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:46 pm

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Does he have photos when he's signing? He's coming to our local show in a few weeks, but I can't find a decent pic of him Sad I's really like to get one from his 70's bullpen days, since that's when I was a youngster reading them. If anyone knows, give me a heads up Smile

2Stan Lee question Empty Re: Stan Lee question Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:48 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I am sure he has lots of pictures for you to purchase.

3Stan Lee question Empty Re: Stan Lee question Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:05 pm

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lol how come i picture mallrats like meeting stan for you donster

the kid is on the fuckin escalator again!

4Stan Lee question Empty Re: Stan Lee question Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:10 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Get him to sign one of these:

Stan Lee question Stan_lee_1973

Laughing Laughing

5Stan Lee question Empty Re: Stan Lee question Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:38 pm

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

While that isn't the best pic, that is the era I'm looking at. I'm pretty sure he'll have up to date pics or whatever he's currently working on, I'm just hoping he has old pics. Much like I'm praying is the case with Leonard Nimoy evil

6Stan Lee question Empty Re: Stan Lee question Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:05 am

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Well, just took the plunge and purchased the tickets for ECCC and the Lee signing. Hopefully everything runs smoothly. Might have to pass on the photo op with Nimoy, money's a little tight thanks to my truck dry

7Stan Lee question Empty Re: Stan Lee question Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:29 am

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Well, I shot off a letter to the fine folks over at ECCC and they said that pictures will be at ticket pick up booth #1105. Now I have no idea if this means you have to pay an extra fee for the pics, there will still be pics at their table or what? Most con autographs I've gotten in the past, the photo is included in the fee. So I'm not sure, but I got my tickets today. Sure hope they have my info at the event for my Stan Lee autograph. I'm going to be bringing my paperwork regardless.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum