Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

What would you ask Stan Lee?

+11
G_Zatara
Heytherejeffro
Gojiratoho
Denim
jaydee74
Silent K
Big Poppa Nick
rwe1138
Combo Mo
Joshua
Rath99
15 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What would you ask Stan Lee? Empty What would you ask Stan Lee? Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:00 am

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

If you have been listening to the PoP cast or visited the NYCC thread on the boards you know that I will be meeting Stan Lee this weekend at NYCC. Part of the deal is that I get some One-on-One time with The Man.

So I ask you PoP!ulation. Given the opportunity what would you ask Stan Lee? I will ask him the best question submitted (given time) and I'll let the PoP!ulation know what he answers.

2What would you ask Stan Lee? Empty Re: What would you ask Stan Lee? Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:06 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What are your feelings on the way Bob Kane treated (mistreated) Bill Finger on the Batman rights?

3What would you ask Stan Lee? Empty Re: What would you ask Stan Lee? Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:47 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

If Hollywood were to make a movie about your life, whom would you like to see play the lead role ?

4What would you ask Stan Lee? Empty Re: What would you ask Stan Lee? Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:43 am

rwe1138

rwe1138

What's up with Norman Osborn's hair?

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

5What would you ask Stan Lee? Empty Re: What would you ask Stan Lee? Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:46 am

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

What character did he not create that he wishes he did?

6What would you ask Stan Lee? Empty Re: What would you ask Stan Lee? Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:52 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Magnets: How the fuck do they work?

7What would you ask Stan Lee? Empty Re: What would you ask Stan Lee? Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:22 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What does he think about the state of comics today compared to when he was writing them?

8What would you ask Stan Lee? Empty Re: What would you ask Stan Lee? Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:56 am

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:Magnets: How the fuck do they work?

Correction: Magneto: How the fuck does he work?

Will you please come to Chicago?

How different would the early X-Men books have been had he gone with the Professor X crush on Jean sub-plot?

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

9What would you ask Stan Lee? Empty Re: What would you ask Stan Lee? Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:18 am

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Is the Thing's dork made of orange rock too?

10What would you ask Stan Lee? Empty Re: What would you ask Stan Lee? Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:31 am

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Do you have like, $50 I can...have?

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

11What would you ask Stan Lee? Empty Re: What would you ask Stan Lee? Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:35 am

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Why won't you give Steve Ditko the credit he deserves?

12What would you ask Stan Lee? Empty Re: What would you ask Stan Lee? Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:36 am

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ps: will you sign my first born?

13What would you ask Stan Lee? Empty Re: What would you ask Stan Lee? Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:37 am

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

pss: Is it true that once you were editor in chief at Marvel you went away with exclamation points in stories because that's all you used during your tenure as head writer?

14What would you ask Stan Lee? Empty Re: What would you ask Stan Lee? Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:48 am

Goof

Goof
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Does he have some kind of legal provision with Marvel Comics that Peter Parker is not aloud to die as long as Stan Lee is still alive and is it all null and void if he dies?

Does he have all the characters he created (like the x-men and spidey's) real "deaths" already written and in a vault somewhere?

15What would you ask Stan Lee? Empty Re: What would you ask Stan Lee? Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:16 am

Spideybono

Spideybono
Cadet
Cadet

When I met him back in 94, I just said thanks

http://www.haveanerdgasm.com

16What would you ask Stan Lee? Empty Re: What would you ask Stan Lee? Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:14 am

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

Ask him if he can validate parking.

17What would you ask Stan Lee? Empty Re: What would you ask Stan Lee? Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:10 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I honestly have no idea. What could I ask that hasn't been asked before?

18What would you ask Stan Lee? Empty Re: What would you ask Stan Lee? Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:48 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Does he spit or swallow?

19What would you ask Stan Lee? Empty Re: What would you ask Stan Lee? Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:27 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Denim wrote:
Silent K wrote:Magnets: How the fuck do they work?

Correction: Magneto: How the fuck does he work?

What would you ask Stan Lee? 1286500140213

20What would you ask Stan Lee? Empty Re: What would you ask Stan Lee? Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:02 am

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

goatt wrote:Ask him if he can validate parking.

Joshua wrote:Does he spit or swallow?

lol!

21What would you ask Stan Lee? Empty Re: What would you ask Stan Lee? Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:18 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Due to Stan Lee not feeling very well there was no Q&A with him. He just signed stuff and took pictures. We tend to forget that the man is in his late 80's.

He was great and very friendly. A couple of assholes got thrown out by one of his handlers.

22What would you ask Stan Lee? Empty Re: What would you ask Stan Lee? Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:38 pm

Spideybono

Spideybono
Cadet
Cadet

It's an amazing feeling after you meet him wasn't it. I was like "I just met Stan Lee"

http://www.haveanerdgasm.com

23What would you ask Stan Lee? Empty Re: What would you ask Stan Lee? Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:43 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've never been someone who gets star struck but with him it was different. I was like a little kid again and he was sooo cool. I had a grin from ear to ear for a long time after it.

24What would you ask Stan Lee? Empty Re: What would you ask Stan Lee? Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:40 am

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That's how I felt.

25What would you ask Stan Lee? Empty Re: What would you ask Stan Lee? Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:36 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I will say this..I wouldn't have spent $400 on the package. Hellllooo. You basically paid $400 for a picture with him, an autograph, a t-shirt and a litho.

Glad I got my pass for free Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum