Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE!

+56
Denim
kreepfan
vikoros
ChrisToPhenom
Spazzy
Batman25JM
GigaToast
Cassie
Lord PaulVincent
The_Donster
wickidchyld
The Ignored One
azrael07
superdoug
kidspider2099
dmahoney
superhyperhpp
MikeSabian
Tom
Debaser77
THALASTDRAGON
Ska
potatojoe
Airwolf
Fain7
pumkinheadfan
Kameo_Kid
Combo Mo
Cliff
Kupocat
prescribeddrone
BlueMaxx
Gojiratoho
Sci-Fi
Thundermatts
Toothgrinder
krpykrwly
shiky800
TENIME_art
Astro13Zombie
Joshua
Mnemosis
Lee
shining knight
Metal Misfit
Hannibal king
Topcat
Justin
blue halo
FroZen
Silent K
Janson
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Esbat
Splitty
60 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 38 of 40]

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

had an amazing toy haul today, havnt had one of these in some time.

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 38 DSC00931
first was tha new hiss tank from TRU, they had tha new snowcat or whatever they call it now wolfhound or somethin, but ima wait for that. then hit a target and found tha steel crusher and gunship for $12 and change. i been wantin em both since they came out but didnt wanna pay full price for em, glad i waited, i was actually going to get them anyway even if i had to pay full, but i didnt lol.

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 38 DSC00932
and at that same target got tha new mu wave, i was actually not even gonna stop by this target cuz they rarely have stuff, glad i did today. found archangel and kitty on tha shelf, but i thought it was odd that only those 2 would be there and tha peg was full, so i asked if they had any in tha back and they sure did. a guy brought out a box wit another archangel, kitty, 2 juggs, 2 colossus', 2 aim soldiers, and havok. i was a lil upset that they didnt have regular archangel, cuz this death's mask one doesnt actually have tha wings. but i got one anyway, prolly keep him moc. if anyone finds a regular wit tha real wings and is looking for this one, pm quick, cuz i will run back to target and grab him for a trade. i want that modern havok too.

more pix comin after i open everything except archangel. i wasnt gonna open havok at first, but i was so into it that i didnt even realize it til tha package was half open and i was just like fuck it now lol.

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

Sweet I didn't know they had a classic Havok. That is so awesome. I wants it, the modern one is meh, but the classic one is super cool. I just put in an order at BBTS for some stuff and can't wait till they arrive.

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

^^^i didnt know they made an og version either, until i pulled him from tha box they brought out for me to look thru lol. its alright, i like him, but i prefer tha modern one, they really shoulda made him wit tha helmet he used to have on it, he looked hella slick like that. what did u order?

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

Modern Thor, Colossus, Kitty and a few others for customs.

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

modern thor is amazing, colossus is too. ur gonna luv em.

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

I know it will I can wait to put them next to my "All-Star" Avengers and 70s-80s X-Men.

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have started stalkng targets and wal marts today, i want the kitty pryde!

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

And my stalking paid off

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 38 PICT1236

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 38 PICT1235

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 38 PICT1234

The Kitty and Havok from Target, the LockJaw/Betsy minimate from TRU.

All I saw was classic Havok, is the new version on package a prototype that was not made?

Janson

Janson
Zombie
Zombie

I want that Havok so bad. No the modern one is around. In fact I'm getting one, but I'd rather have the classic.

Oh and yesterday I went to TRU and amoung other things I got the Sabretooth from XMOW comic series two pack with Logan and bike.

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Why is Kitty an F cup? I had to pass.

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 38 137038642

awww yeah!

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

As the picture was loading, I was 99% sure it'd have boobs, 87% sure it'd be from DC, and 83% sure it'd be Catwoman. =D

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

am i that predictable?

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Laughing

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

i just got my regular archangel in tha mail, it was a trade wit a guy on hisstank. he looks amazing...so amazing

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nice statue Smile

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 38 Harleyquinanime

came in the mail! YAY!!! FINALLY

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That is one awesome harley, I have the Rogue in that series

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Aside from Snow Job and the Wolf Hound seen in my latest Action shots post, here are a few recent gets:

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 38 P8010012

The inconceivably hard to find Drift. Man, I love working at TRU! He gets a little lost in all his bulk, but he's a gorgeous figure!

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 38 P8010013

Most of the rest of PoC Wave One... On the far left, Quick Kick. Yes, sports fans. He's wearing MMA gloves. Yes, PoP!ulation, there WILL be a Gareb custom!

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 38 P8010014

Look by the feet of every figure. Extra accessories! There isn't a figure on that shelf that can hold - or even store - every accessory they come with!

That Killzone looking dude closest to the camera is Beachhead. You're also seeing Duke, Spirit, the aforementioned Quick Kick, Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, and Wave Rider on the Doom Cycle

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 38 P8010015

Yes, for a Dreadnok with a nail gun, Wave Rider is a stupid name. Why not Spike? The nail gun DOES mount on the rear of the bike though, and for all its goofy blades, the bike has a bitchin pair of handlebar mounted shotguns.

BTW... from this angle, you should be able to see that Storm Shadow comes with 4 swords, 2 daggers, 4 shuriken, 2 dragon claws, and the Manrikigusari he's currently wielding. The swords and daggers can connect hilt to hilt.

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

The dragon claws aren't really in frame. They're there, though.

dmahoney

dmahoney
Zombie
Zombie

thumbs up

Those look awesome

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

The PoC figures are INSANELY awesome. There's only been one real flaw so far. Beachhead has two sheaths but only one knife.

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

i saw tha poc wave 1 figs today at wally world, i only picked up alley viper and firefly so far. but i will be pickin up beach head, snow job, and spirit. also, ima grab tha wolf hound and ghost hawk, my TRU has both of those. theres another target i wanna check. man it feels good to have joe back in full effect somewhat. but my wallet has been stretched will them now and tha mu figs lol.

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I NEED that Firefly. We were already out when I got to the figures. I have such plans for him. The Alley Viper I can pass on. I prefer the look of either the original, or the Resolute. If I could troop build the originals, I would. But not these.

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

i luv alley vipers, i'll take any they put out damn near lol. and im lovin tha figure cards and box art for tha vehicles, tha roc style cards sucked balls. g.i. joe is back and in full effect baby lol. although i wasnt too happy wit tha $9.97 prices at wally world. im sure target has them cheaper, but tha one target i went too didnt have any joe stuff except tha night raven, but im guessin theyre in tha middle of a reset perhaps, but i dont know. theres one more target i need to check, they usually have better stuff anyway.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum