Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE!

+56
Denim
kreepfan
vikoros
ChrisToPhenom
Spazzy
Batman25JM
GigaToast
Cassie
Lord PaulVincent
The_Donster
wickidchyld
The Ignored One
azrael07
superdoug
kidspider2099
dmahoney
superhyperhpp
MikeSabian
Tom
Debaser77
THALASTDRAGON
Ska
potatojoe
Airwolf
Fain7
pumkinheadfan
Kameo_Kid
Combo Mo
Cliff
Kupocat
prescribeddrone
BlueMaxx
Gojiratoho
Sci-Fi
Thundermatts
Toothgrinder
krpykrwly
shiky800
TENIME_art
Astro13Zombie
Joshua
Mnemosis
Lee
shining knight
Metal Misfit
Hannibal king
Topcat
Justin
blue halo
FroZen
Silent K
Janson
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Esbat
Splitty
60 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 39 of 40]

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Target does seem to be in the middle of a reset.

Wal-Mart DID hike their prices.

Toys R Us WAS offering buy one, get one half off on Joes Friday and Saturday.

These new Alley Vipers aren't bad, it's just... if we're going standard Alley Viper Mask and shield, I want the orange and blue for nostalgia's sake. If we're going with the new Resolute helmet and goggles, that's great, but then I want the body armor, not the flak vest. I can't wait till the Shock Troopers come out. I'm stripping their gear from them, giving most of it to my Resolute Alley Vipers, and the rest to my army of Destro's I'll be collecting (the new one coming out with the minigun and body armor. He's becoming my new Cobra Heavy Weapons Viper. Trying to come up with a clever name. Wanted to go with Flak Viper, but that was a thing once.)

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

TRU was, but mine didnt have any except spirit and quick kick and they dont have wave 1 yet, and they werent exactly near tha top of my list.

i really just wanna get to my paints so i can paint that new hiss, tha design is great, but tha brown sucks. i plan on pickin a second one up as well.

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Ugh, I HATE the new HISS. It'll be getting bitched out in an upcoming Figure 8, but I'll give you a sneak peek right here and now.

"HISS is an acronym (albeit, a slightly botched one) for High Speed Sentry. This, however, is a tank designed to park its ass in a trench, raise its body, and fire at enemies across a conventional battlefield. Nothing about that suggests "high speed," nor does it sound like a weapon employed by the world's foremost terrorist organization. Honestly, if the Taliban had tanks parked in trenches, the war on terror might be over by now. This would be a fine design for MARS industries to sell to various warlords to bolster their burgeoning armies, but for Cobra to use itself? This tank makes no sense."

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

i really like tha design. although i wouldnt mind it if they had made a gunners seat up top.

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

looks like tha better target in my area finished their reset. i picked up a poc beachhead, snow job, and firefly $7. and im going to wally world to take back tha $10 firefly i got yesterday

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

;_; DAMN YOU AND YOUR FIREFLIES!!!!

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

lol, u know what firefly says to that...boo u lol

and yes that includes tha 'lol', he said that too

JonSpangler

JonSpangler
Pirate
Pirate

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 39 P1010310

Both off of eBay. Both SDCC. The Spider-man I got about a week ago. The Pale Man I just recieved like a hour ago.

Loving the statue. AWESOME deal on eBay and hoping to get the Faun to bookend my dvd of that awesome movie.

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

another poc alley viper from target

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

JonSpangler wrote:LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 39 P1010310

Both off of eBay. Both SDCC. The Spider-man I got about a week ago. The Pale Man I just recieved like a hour ago.

Loving the statue. AWESOME deal on eBay and hoping to get the Faun to bookend my dvd of that awesome movie.

NICE!! I want both of those mini busts as well, but I am waiting for Gentle Giant to get their left overstock cataloged so that I can order them right through Gentle Giant directly. Just don't feel like paying the big mark up on Ebay just because it was an "exclusive" if I don't have to.Very Happy

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

JonSpangler wrote:LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 39 P1010310

That bust is great. Is that Spidey the movie 3.75" version? Just wondering.

JonSpangler

JonSpangler
Pirate
Pirate

prescribeddrone wrote:

That bust is great. Is that Spidey the movie 3.75" version? Just wondering.

Yeah its the 3.75 movie version. With cool rotating bubble packaging.

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What is the Spider-Man?

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Correct! And control of the board goes to Chris. Pick a category.

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Laughing

I meant is it an action figure, is it a statue? The box tells me nothing. tongue

JonSpangler

JonSpangler
Pirate
Pirate

Action figure, Like a Marvel Universe figure

I had major glare when I took the pictures so I kept it in the box.

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 39 Spidey10

Better? Now with added Thor I picked up today at the comic shop.

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

TENIME_art wrote:Laughing

I meant is it an action figure, is it a statue? The box tells me nothing. tongue

I think you're damned lucky he answered your question after calling him "The box"

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

Laughing Laughing

JonSpangler

JonSpangler
Pirate
Pirate

It IS an insult to be called a bad Cameron Diaz movie,but ive been called worse.

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LOOKIT WHAT I JUST GOT!.......show off your SCORE! - Page 39 140456474

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

OH FUCK! THESE are out!?!?!? GODAMMIT!!!!!

superhyperhpp

superhyperhpp
Cadet
Cadet

How unfair. Im not buying toys at the moment, Im still annoyed about Cassandra Cain not being Batgirl anymore. And I would rather ADCUC figure with better articulation. And yet I still want that toy >(

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

it has to be the outfit Wink

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

JonSpangler wrote:It IS an insult to be called a bad Cameron Diaz movie,but ive been called worse.

Thanks for the pic, My Best Friend's Wedding.

JonSpangler

JonSpangler
Pirate
Pirate

I like that movie. So your welcome.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum