Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The official; Doctor who thread

+28
Nubbins
GigaToast
Frank M. Reding
WonderWoman2.0
pumkinheadfan
Sapphire Gypsy
Juggalojohn
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
ChrisToPhenom
MikeSabian
Foreigner_Man
melvinlikechris
Denim
Que
comicgeekelly
elijahdprophet
Joshua
TheUnalteredOne
BlueMaxx
Ska
supervenom
jaydee74
FroZen
Justin
Jherek
Silent K
superdoug
shining knight
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

Go down  Message [Page 41 of 42]

1001The official; Doctor who thread - Page 41 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:51 pm

Nubbins

Nubbins
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

ha ha ha ha Some fun photos for you to give you all some Doctor Who fix!
The official; Doctor who thread - Page 41 Ff25df47-31a7-48fc-9e5d-020b9e4911df

The official; Doctor who thread - Page 41 Funny-celebrity-pictures-out-of-service

1002The official; Doctor who thread - Page 41 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:02 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Bill & Ted with the Daleks are pretty funny.

1003The official; Doctor who thread - Page 41 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:20 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

(in dalek voice) NOT THE DOKTOR...TWO STONERS...

1004The official; Doctor who thread - Page 41 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:16 pm

Foreigner_Man

Foreigner_Man
Ninja
Ninja

Saw the special, enjoyed the Christmas carol theme it had there (imagine how great Tennant’s final Christmas episode would've been if it was him preparing for death and being visited by versions of Marley (the Master), his past (Romana or someone from Gallifrey), present, and future (11th doctor or Valeyard)). The Christmas carol vibe worked very well. It came off a bit darker than I expected, but Dickens’ story usually tends to be darker than I remember it. However the darkness of the Christmas carol gets balanced out with an “It’s a Wonderful Life” theme that shows up once the Doctor plays with Karzeen’s past. Really enjoyed it, Gambon was scenery chewing!

1005The official; Doctor who thread - Page 41 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:07 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I found out that my library has a bunch of the old doctor who shows on dvd i'm gonna watch them as i get them.

1006The official; Doctor who thread - Page 41 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:01 am

Nubbins

Nubbins
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I teared a little at this! Done well!
Who wants to live forever...Doctor Who music video.

1007The official; Doctor who thread - Page 41 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:07 am

Nubbins

Nubbins
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Also who would not want one of these?!? Its a Dalek you can ride in!

RIDE IN!

1008The official; Doctor who thread - Page 41 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:15 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nubbins wrote:Also who would not want one of these?!? Its a Dalek you can ride in!

RIDE IN!
This is too awesome for words.

1009The official; Doctor who thread - Page 41 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:40 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The christmas carol episode is getting a soundtrack of its own and it will include Abigails song!

1010The official; Doctor who thread - Page 41 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:06 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nubbins wrote:Also who would not want one of these?!? Its a Dalek you can ride in!

RIDE IN!

MY BIRTHDAY IS THIS WEDNESDAY, SOMEBODY BETTER GET ME THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

1011The official; Doctor who thread - Page 41 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:43 pm

Jherek

Jherek
Pirate
Pirate

RIDE IN!

I so want one, it's insane! Laughing

1012The official; Doctor who thread - Page 41 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:13 pm

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Going through serious Doctor Who withdrawals even with all the seasons I have. Also the iphone has some sweet apps for Who fans.

http://www.twitter.com/theekenye

1013The official; Doctor who thread - Page 41 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:17 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

just bought The Brain of Morbius on dvd a couple of days ago. One of my favorite Tom Baker stories. Strangely the dvd has scenes that were apparantly cut out of the American vhs version.

1014The official; Doctor who thread - Page 41 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:20 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ah thats the story that had the infamous multiple doctors before hartnel scene

1015The official; Doctor who thread - Page 41 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:36 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:Ah thats the story that had the infamous multiple doctors before hartnel scene
I always thought they were morbius' previous regenerations.

1016The official; Doctor who thread - Page 41 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:32 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

supervenom wrote:just bought The Brain of Morbius on dvd a couple of days ago. One of my favorite Tom Baker stories. Strangely the dvd has scenes that were apparantly cut out of the American vhs version.

My favorite tom baker story is the Pirate planet. I just watched it.

also i i'm now rewatching season 2.

1017The official; Doctor who thread - Page 41 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:39 pm

Nubbins

Nubbins
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Need some Doctor? Do you have netflix? Dalekmania This is on there instant section and we will be watching it sooooon. There are also older Doctor episodes on the Instant section too!

1018The official; Doctor who thread - Page 41 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:32 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

1019The official; Doctor who thread - Page 41 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:47 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hey who fans I heard that this year christmas special is going to be dvd. I want to buy it so much. also the 1996 tv movie is also on dvd now.

1020The official; Doctor who thread - Page 41 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:14 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://twitpic.com/418ivr

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

1021The official; Doctor who thread - Page 41 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:36 pm

Foreigner_Man

Foreigner_Man
Ninja
Ninja

superdoug wrote:http://twitpic.com/418ivr

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

This made my day; muchas gracias for showing this! Love how the Doctor deals with the Daleks! Laughing

1022The official; Doctor who thread - Page 41 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:08 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Very sad news:

Nicholas Courtney, 'Doctor Who' actor, dies at 81
http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2011/02/nicholas-courtney-doctor-who-actor-dies-at-81.html

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2011/02/22/nicholas-courtney-passes-this-demands-a-five-round-salute/

1023The official; Doctor who thread - Page 41 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:47 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:Very sad news:

Nicholas Courtney, 'Doctor Who' actor, dies at 81
http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2011/02/nicholas-courtney-doctor-who-actor-dies-at-81.html

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2011/02/22/nicholas-courtney-passes-this-demands-a-five-round-salute/
so long brigadier. rip Sad

1024The official; Doctor who thread - Page 41 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:23 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Farewell to the great brigadier UNIT ever had...

1025The official; Doctor who thread - Page 41 Empty Re: The official; Doctor who thread Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:29 am

Jherek

Jherek
Pirate
Pirate

Really sad about this.
RIP The Brigadier. : ( http://www.thestage.co.uk/news/newsstory.php/31367/doctor-whos-brigadier-nicholas-courtney-dies

We're gonna give him a good old send off tonight.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 41 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum