Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wrestlemania TONITE, baby!!!!!!!!111

+6
Fresh03
The Ignored One
Topcat
Metal Misfit
shining knight
riv1
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Wrestlemania TONITE, baby!!!!!!!!111 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wrestlemania TONITE, baby!!!!!!!!111 Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:12 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't see one either. you can't MAKE that happen, it just does.
I mean, i'm right there with those 12 year olds cheering Cena, but, i'm not as big a fan as i was of hogan or Austin. Back then my loyalties were NEVER divided!

27Wrestlemania TONITE, baby!!!!!!!!111 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wrestlemania TONITE, baby!!!!!!!!111 Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:50 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Besides a personality and the ability to work, to make a superstar, all you really need is a few awesome, innovative signature moves, and a few "catchphrases" that the crowd hangs on every word.

28Wrestlemania TONITE, baby!!!!!!!!111 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wrestlemania TONITE, baby!!!!!!!!111 Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:04 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That goes right back to what i'm saying. You can't MAKE that happen.
In the end it's up to the crowd.

29Wrestlemania TONITE, baby!!!!!!!!111 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wrestlemania TONITE, baby!!!!!!!!111 Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:11 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

riv1 wrote:That goes right back to what i'm saying. You can't MAKE that happen.
In the end it's up to the crowd.

Absolutely...it's just a matter of trial and error.

Who would've thought the fucking WORM would be so popular?

Poor Scotty 2 Hotty at FX this weekend....no one wanted his autograph.

30Wrestlemania TONITE, baby!!!!!!!!111 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wrestlemania TONITE, baby!!!!!!!!111 Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:12 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Aw, that's kinda sad.

31Wrestlemania TONITE, baby!!!!!!!!111 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wrestlemania TONITE, baby!!!!!!!!111 Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:35 pm

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

There's some guys floating around the indys that are pretty good in every category, work, look, ability to speak, but even that doesn't translate into superstardom in the wrestling world, if it did Punk would probably be the top guy in the WWE, although the fact that they never let him talk hurts his position in the company quite a bit.

Tyler Black over in ROH has star written all over him, he can wrestle better than the majority of the planet, he's got a great look, and his pseudo emo gimmick is actually pretty entertaining and I think it would translate well to the mainstream audiences.

Will he ever get a shot? Who knows, I'm sure the WWE and TNA have their eyes on him, but how would their audiences actually react to him?

Like I said, I watch allot of indy wrestling and I don't see anyone outside of Tyler that I honestly think has what it takes to be something big, there are great wrestlers, great entertainers, etc... But wrestling just seems to be at a down point as whole right now, and honestly I don't see anyone that could really take the industry on their backs and drag it kicking and screaming back to where it was back in the late 90's early 00's.

32Wrestlemania TONITE, baby!!!!!!!!111 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wrestlemania TONITE, baby!!!!!!!!111 Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:33 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Totally agree.
I have my faves and no way am i gonna stop watching anytime soon, but, it's not a "high" point for wrestling right now.

33Wrestlemania TONITE, baby!!!!!!!!111 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wrestlemania TONITE, baby!!!!!!!!111 Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:55 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

riv1 wrote:Totally agree.
I have my faves and no way am i gonna stop watching anytime soon, but, it's not a "high" point for wrestling right now.

Well said, man.

I love Jeff Hardy, but he's gotten a bit stale. R-Truth is awesome, but barely gets screen time. Meh... I just don't much care these days. I record the shows, then fast forward through them.

34Wrestlemania TONITE, baby!!!!!!!!111 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wrestlemania TONITE, baby!!!!!!!!111 Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:39 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Anyone see Backlash or get the results?

Spoiler:

35Wrestlemania TONITE, baby!!!!!!!!111 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wrestlemania TONITE, baby!!!!!!!!111 Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:19 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Undertaker will go 18-0 !!!!!

36Wrestlemania TONITE, baby!!!!!!!!111 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wrestlemania TONITE, baby!!!!!!!!111 Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:34 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Damn...how many WM 26 threads do we need? I guess we can merge...

37Wrestlemania TONITE, baby!!!!!!!!111 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wrestlemania TONITE, baby!!!!!!!!111 Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:27 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Why the Hell was this dug up after a year? Ask yourself that as you climb to meet the old man on the mountain.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum