Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Spoilers Thread! *Caution: Spoilers*

+9
Topcat
Joshua
rwe1138
FroZen
Administrator
Silent K
Janson
Debaser77
Justin
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Mary Harron Double Feature:

American Psycho - Listening to Phil Collins and Huey Lewis will make you wanna kill people

I Shot Andy Warhol - She Shot Andy Warhol

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah...you lost me on that one Knight.

and thats why I need a PoP column Laughing

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Night of the Scarecrow - Mentally handicapped guy gets blamed for the mauling of a small girl. He dies, comes back from the dead, and kills everybody who had a hand in his murder.

Bubba didn't do it.

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Teenage Strangler - Mike didn't steal no bike...his brother did

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:Night of the Scarecrow - Mentally handicapped guy gets blamed for the mauling of a small girl. He dies, comes back from the dead, and kills everybody who had a hand in his murder.

Bubba didn't do it.

OMG - I remember that movie! thumbs up

I had been trying to find a copy of it for YEARS! Maybe I got the title wrong ("Dark Night of the Scarecrow?")

I love it when the guy keeps looking out the window & the scarecrow in his field is just a little bit closer every time...

That movie fuckin' rocked! Esp. at the end, when his head suddenly turns down towards the little girl & you think, "Oh, no!" but he hands her a flower instead...
(What? This IS the spoilers thread, is it not? Wink)

"We're gonna' play The Hiding Game!"
"Dah Hi-dig Game."

Fuckin' kick-ass flik! Glad someone else remembers it!
(Shoulda' known it'd be you, Fro! Wink) thumbs up

http://www.tamarasanime.com

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Topcat wrote:
FroZen wrote:Night of the Scarecrow - Mentally handicapped guy gets blamed for the mauling of a small girl. He dies, comes back from the dead, and kills everybody who had a hand in his murder.

Bubba didn't do it.

OMG - I remember that movie! thumbs up

I had been trying to find a copy of it for YEARS! Maybe I got the title wrong ("Dark Night of the Scarecrow?")

I love it when the guy keeps looking out the window & the scarecrow in his field is just a little bit closer every time...

That movie fuckin' rocked! Esp. at the end, when his head suddenly turns down towards the little girl & you think, "Oh, no!" but he hands her a flower instead...
(What? This IS the spoilers thread, is it not? Wink)

"We're gonna' play The Hiding Game!"
"Dah Hi-dig Game."

Fuckin' kick-ass flik! Glad someone else remembers it!
(Shoulda' known it'd be you, Fro! Wink) thumbs up

For sure great movie. One of my all time favs. I saw it when I was way young and it just really stuck with me. I cried my eyes out when they shot Bubba. Mean ol farmers I'd bury 'em in silo of corn too. Anyways...good times...good times...

Topcat

Topcat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spoiler:

http://www.tamarasanime.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum