Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Limp Bizkit Album

+3
BlueMaxx
azrael07
ChrisToPhenom
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Limp Bizkit Album Empty New Limp Bizkit Album Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:36 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

With an exception of their single, "Rollin'", (and if I'm correct, the Dragon Ball Z theme song?) I've never listened to them. But I'd like to one day-I feel like I'd like them but damn...those Amazon star ratings are a bit low! Check them out in the link below but I thought I'd post news on their new album after 7 years.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_4?url=search-alias%3Dpopular&field-keywords=limp+bizkit&x=0&y=0&sprefix=Limp

News-

On November 30, Durst revealed in a Kerrang article, that the new album would be called Gold Cobra and would be released June 2010 via Polydor/Interscope. Durst told Kerrang Magazine in December of 2009 that the album will feature 10 songs with interludes/segues between the songs. In a series of radio interviews Fred confirmed some working titles as "Combat Jazz", "Douche Bag", "Weird & Poisonous" and "It Ain't Me." It was also revealed that Wes Borland came up with the album name "Gold Cobra". He confirmed the band will shoot music videos, as well as mentioning intent to release up to three songs at once as opposed to one first single, with a possible release date of March 2010. Rumored guest performances on the album include Mathematics, Raekwon (Wu-Tang Clan), Aaron Lewis, and Paul Wall.

After the recording of Gold Cobra, Limp Bizkit is slated to perform a number of U.S. concerts including 98 Rock Fest, Rock on the Range, Beale Street Music Festival, EdgeFest 20, Buzzfest and more to be announced. Following the festival shows, Durst confirmed a full U.S. tour in June. They have also been rumored to headline a Latin American tour, but only one show in Mexico is confirmed to date.

On February 11, 2009, Durst posted on his Twitter account the message "1am pacific time- limpbizkit.com tonight". The site was up and running for the first time in years and confirmed the return of Wes. Through a blog post on the homepage, Fred Durst and Wes Borland issued a joint statement-

"We decided we were more disgusted and bored with the state of heavy popular music than we were with each other. Regardless of where our separate paths have taken us, we recognize there is a powerful and unique energy with this particular group of people we have not found anywhere else. This is why Limp Bizkit is back"

Wiki-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_Cobra

2New Limp Bizkit Album Empty Re: New Limp Bizkit Album Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:14 am

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

i love limpbizkit. definately one of my favorite bands. definately looking forward to this new album.

when did they do the DragonBall Z theme?

3New Limp Bizkit Album Empty Re: New Limp Bizkit Album Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:27 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

They're still a band, too. Linkin Park and now this. Maybe I'm out of the loop, but they've definitely stopped existing for me. Wink

4New Limp Bizkit Album Empty Re: New Limp Bizkit Album Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:09 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"We decided we were more disgusted and bored with the state of heavy popular music than we were with each other. Regardless of where our separate paths have taken us, we recognize there is a powerful and unique energy with this particular group of people we have not found anywhere else. This is why Limp Bizkit is back"

more like "we couldn't get bands solo to scam more angry emo kids so we decided getting back together would make us more dough"

i LOVED their first album, the others had like a good song or 2 at best. i won't be scrambling to pick this one up...or even try to burn a copy.

5New Limp Bizkit Album Empty Re: New Limp Bizkit Album Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:58 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

azrael07 wrote:i love limpbizkit. definately one of my favorite bands. definately looking forward to this new album.

when did they do the DragonBall Z theme?

I believe it's this one...it could have been a huge rumor but yeah.

6New Limp Bizkit Album Empty Re: New Limp Bizkit Album Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:44 pm

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

that's not limp bizkit, lol.

7New Limp Bizkit Album Empty Re: New Limp Bizkit Album Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:53 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

azrael07 wrote:that's not limp bizkit, lol.
Then I don't know what made me believe LB made that theme-I probably was a kid when I and some friends thought this. It is true Limp Bizkit is a top choice for videos on YouTube...I wonder why though.

8New Limp Bizkit Album Empty Re: New Limp Bizkit Album Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:28 pm

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

idk, prolly cuz alot of people actually like they're music.

9New Limp Bizkit Album Empty Re: New Limp Bizkit Album Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:34 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Out of a fit of nostalgia I watched the music videos for My Way and My Generation today. I was embarrassed for my 18-year-old self for ever claiming to like them.

10New Limp Bizkit Album Empty Re: New Limp Bizkit Album Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:31 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This is a promo pic for the album

New Limp Bizkit Album Limpbi10

11New Limp Bizkit Album Empty Re: New Limp Bizkit Album Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:41 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ What the Hell is in the middle? lol!

12New Limp Bizkit Album Empty Re: New Limp Bizkit Album Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:14 pm

Paroxysm

Paroxysm
Zombie
Zombie

BlueMaxx wrote:^ What the Hell is in the middle? lol!

That's Wes Borland, the only one with any talent in the band.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Matt-Marshall/679612060#!/profile

13New Limp Bizkit Album Empty Re: New Limp Bizkit Album Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:02 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

we all take the piss, but Limp Bizkit were actually pretty damn good when I saw them last year:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum