Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions

+13
Juggalojohn
Paroxysm
boberthavok
jaydee74
dpool666
BlueMaxx
ChrisToPhenom
Spider_Fan14
potatojoe
prescribeddrone
Gandicles
supervenom
MikeSabian
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 2 Empty Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:56 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Think that might be an original universe for the game like a "What if Eddie Brock was Spiderman?"

27Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 2 Empty Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:01 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So it looks like you got for the Spider-Man characters: (this is from wikipedia)

Amazing Spider-Man (616)
Spider-Man Noir
Spider-Man 2099
Ultimate Spider-Man (Black Costume)

For alternate costumes, you got:
Cosmic Spider-Man
Scarlet Spider-Man

Noir
Cosmic Spider-Man
Negative Zone Spider-Man

Cosmic Spider-Man
Armored Spider-Man

Ultimate
Cosmic Spider-Man

28Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 2 Empty Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:24 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I preorded this just this afternoon. Cost me 74.74 for it, but for the extra doodads, its worth it.

29Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 2 Empty Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:15 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm looking forward to playing this eventually.

30Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 2 Empty Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:23 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

played it today up to beating Kraven, I'm loving it so far, the VO work mostly. The parts with beating Kraven face to face was funny and cool.

31Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 2 Empty Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:24 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Is this better than Web Of Shadows? I'll get it eventually as well.

32Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 2 Empty Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:46 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Here's something interesting. Each actor who voices a Spider-Man has previously voiced the character in a animated series. From wikipedia:

Each Spider-Man is voiced by a different actor who has voiced Spider-Man in the past. Neil Patrick Harris, who voiced Spider-Man in Spider-Man: The New Animated Series, voices the Amazing Spider-Man of the mainstream Marvel universe.[28] Christopher Daniel Barnes, who portrayed Spider-Man in Spider-Man: The Animated Series, voices Spider-Man Noir.[29] Spider-Man 2099 is portrayed by Dan Gilvezan, who was the voice of Spider-Man in Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends.[7] Finally, Ultimate Spider-Man is voiced by Josh Keaton, who lent his voice in the 2008 series, The Spectacular Spider-Man.[30] Stan Lee narrates the story, which Lee has not done in a video game since 2001's Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro.[1]

33Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 2 Empty Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:51 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Here's a video of the tutorial that I found on youtube. I put it in a spoiler box just in case.

Spoiler:

34Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 2 Empty Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:44 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:Here's a video of the tutorial that I found on youtube. I put it in a spoiler box just in case.

Spoiler:
Cool, i accidentaly clicked past the 2099 intro so im glad you posted this.

35Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 2 Empty Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:37 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Glad to have done it. Looks awesome from that video. I can't believe they got actors who had voiced Spider-Man before to do the voices. I think it's an awesome concept.

36Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 2 Empty Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:49 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I love that too, everyone who voiced someone in some Spidey cartoon is in this game. It's great to hear Steven Blum do Hobgoblin's voice and John Dimaggio do Hammerhead's voice.

37Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 2 Empty Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:22 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

bought it yesterday. love it. also love the fact they used voice actors from the cartoons. the spidey banter is friggin hilarious.
Spoiler:
whoa!

38Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 2 Empty Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:11 am

boberthavok

boberthavok
Pirate
Pirate

I just rented it yetserday and getting ready to play it now

39Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 2 Empty Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:20 pm

Arsenal0602

Arsenal0602
Cadet
Cadet

I got it Tuesday and plyed it like mad yesterday on my day off, getting close to the end it's sad that it is so short, but I am going to play through it a few more times to get 100% and your upgrades carry over on replays so thats a plus.

Not to mention
Spoiler:

40Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 2 Empty Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:48 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just beat Act 1! My best levels were Noir & Amazing scoring wise.

41Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 2 Empty Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:13 pm

Arsenal0602

Arsenal0602
Cadet
Cadet

Spider_Fan14 wrote:Just beat Act 1! My best levels were Noir & Amazing scoring wise.

I did pretty solid on all of them but 2099, got silver on all 4 but 2099 I got almost none of the chalenges done

42Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 2 Empty Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:01 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Arsenal0602 wrote:
Spider_Fan14 wrote:Just beat Act 1! My best levels were Noir & Amazing scoring wise.

I did pretty solid on all of them but 2099, got silver on all 4 but 2099 I got almost none of the chalenges done
2099 I think is the most difficult to get the objective thingies done imho.

43Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 2 Empty Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:02 pm

Arsenal0602

Arsenal0602
Cadet
Cadet

Well I finished the game, and overall it was pretty awesome, I really enjoyed my self, finished with 75% completion and 146/180 challenges, going to go back and do all those and then tackle the game on hard at some point and time

44Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 2 Empty Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:57 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love the banter. especially on the Ultimate Spidey levels.

45Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 2 Empty Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:21 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

supervenom wrote:I love the banter. especially on the Ultimate Spidey levels.
I find the Ultimate Spiderman banter the only banter I laugh at. I don't find Spidey that funny this game.

46Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 2 Empty Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:28 pm

Arsenal0602

Arsenal0602
Cadet
Cadet

Spider_Fan14 wrote:
supervenom wrote:I love the banter. especially on the Ultimate Spidey levels.
I find the Ultimate Spiderman banter the only banter I laugh at. I don't find Spidey that funny this game.

NPH makes Amazing funnier then he should be

47Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 2 Empty Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:51 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I really need to check this game out. If for nothing else than the voice cast.

48Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 2 Empty Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:33 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just finished the game last night. I didn't like the end things for the villains for the end credits, they seemed too inappropriate like the Carnage, Doc Ock & Goblin ones. The Hobgoblin one makes me think, is that a sequel hook or something?

Overall, I liked the game but there are a few cons like;
The cutscene intros of the dimensions sucked (they were basically animated stills)
There could've been a better opening (I mean, who outside Spidey fans know who Madame Web is?)
There could've been more interaction with the 4 Spideys
I hated the look of Silver Sable, her face was too wooden, her hair didnt even flow in the frigging wind

I looved the voice cast and it was pretty fun. Gotta try to get the cosmic spideys sometime with my token thingie.

49Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 2 Empty Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:13 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I finally got this game and cannot wait to play it.

50Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 2 Empty Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:44 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This is a fun game. I like how each of the levels feels different depending on which Spider-Man you're playing. I love the fact that each Spider-Man voice is voiced by an actor who actually has voiced Spider-Man in some animated version of the character and I have to say that the dialogue is one of if not the highlight of the game. The Deadpool level is funny as anything. I love the challenges of the game and the gameplay is pretty cool. I like the abilities you have with each Spider-Man although it's annoying that some of the powers don't work depending on where you are and the camera views while wall-crawling is always frustrating. I find the Noir levels to be a bit tedious and boring as the goal is more or less to sneak your way through the levels ala Batman in Arkham Asylum which isn't a bad feature but it does get boring although I never get tired of the takedowns. The graphics are pretty cool and overall, I enjoy this game a whole lot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum