Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best Con moment from C2E2

+28
darth__frodo
aequitus
Foxy
Lee
Demonweasel
mchampion
Astro13Zombie
BlueMaxx
Debaser77
Silent K
Mnemosis
goatt
rwe1138
SexyToaster
JonSpangler
MillionDollarGeek
TENIME_art
Rath99
Ska
JessJupiter
WonderWoman2.0
Denim
Joshua
potatojoe
Chi-Town Spidey
THALASTDRAGON
elijahdprophet
Gojiratoho
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

201Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:13 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Still pissed that I couldn't get my camera out in time... unsure

202Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:23 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

elijahdprophet wrote:I just remembered last night yelling out "The Escapist" when the question about the hero punching Hitler on the cover of his comic. I think like 4 people laughed, and I love all of them for it.

That was you?

Bra-fucking-VO, sir!!! That just may have been my favorite moment of the panel.

203Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:55 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Airwolf wrote:me mooning everyone walking (before big group photo - post POP! fangirl panel)

i was outside having a smoke - noticed that im walking in parallel with the group (well slighly ahead of them) - sooo i parked my caboose on the glazing - as most of them walk by the full gem-moon XD

hehehehe

I don't know if anyone else knew or not, but there was a little girl behind us with his parents and when Gem mooned us I heard her ask her dad.

"Daddy, what's that chinese man doing?"

I about pissed my pants when I heard that.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

204Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:08 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

LOL. Adolescent racial ignorance.

Enter Interracial Handshake.

205Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:43 am

darth__frodo

darth__frodo
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Chi-Town Spidey wrote:
Airwolf wrote:me mooning everyone walking (before big group photo - post POP! fangirl panel)

i was outside having a smoke - noticed that im walking in parallel with the group (well slighly ahead of them) - sooo i parked my caboose on the glazing - as most of them walk by the full gem-moon XD

hehehehe

I don't know if anyone else knew or not, but there was a little girl behind us with his parents and when Gem mooned us I heard her ask her dad.

LMAO!! xD I was there but didn't hear her say that. I saw Ariel start to pull down his pants and I just laughed and looked away then heard some whooping and hollering behind me. Laughing

206Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:30 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Chi-Town Spidey wrote:

And Knize wonders why we can't get c2e2 to answer our emails.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

207Best Con moment from C2E2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Best Con moment from C2E2 Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:11 am

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

Lee wrote:
Chi-Town Spidey wrote:

And Knize wonders why we can't get c2e2 to answer our emails.

Maybe one of them made a forums account and saw the Blue Area and were like "We Out!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum