Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Damn you Hasbro. Again

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Damn you Hasbro. Again Empty Damn you Hasbro. Again Sat May 01, 2010 3:20 am

superhyperhpp

superhyperhpp
Cadet
Cadet

Hasbro dont like me. Their toyshop wont deliver to Ireland, They had a brutal selection of GI Joe toys here last year and it now looks like Ironhide wont be getting the HA treatment.

But I got an email from BBTS about all their new preorder toys. And wow. There is so much I want. $264.95 worth in total actually. As much as I want to dislike them, they keep on making really cool toys and I realise I really want them.

hmm

2Damn you Hasbro. Again Empty Re: Damn you Hasbro. Again Sat May 01, 2010 9:04 am

Lord PaulVincent

Lord PaulVincent
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Hasbro's online store is terrible. I've gotten stuff from them that was crushed before and they've messed up orders. The only time I ever use them is to try to get comic con exclusives after the show.

http://www.therobotspajamas.com

3Damn you Hasbro. Again Empty Re: Damn you Hasbro. Again Sat May 01, 2010 12:45 pm

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Sorry to hear that. Maybe you can find an American member to pick these up for you and ship them over? I've personally never had a problem, but it's been awhile since I've ordered from them.

4Damn you Hasbro. Again Empty Re: Damn you Hasbro. Again Sat May 01, 2010 10:40 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Yeah, I REALLY wanted a Human Alliance team of movie Autobots. I know the Voyager would be too small to look right.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum