Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when.

+10
shiky800
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Astro13Zombie
Silent K
Denim
boberthavok
JonSpangler
Heytherejeffro
Mnemosis
Mazinger
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LOL! I never ask them anything, I know better. Store employees, unless they are hard core nerds like me just put the shit up, they have no clue.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

Mazinger

Mazinger
Cadet
Cadet

found this dude at Meijers. lone gunman at the party, the rest was yesterdays waves. Hez just so retro cool. The only thing i dont like is the cut lines along the chest propping the collar aint clean, its got gaps. Still, he belongs in the collection.
The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. - Page 2 Img0820n

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mazinger wrote:found this dude at Meijers.

Which one? The one on Golf in Niles?

Mazinger

Mazinger
Cadet
Cadet

its on Golf, but not in Niles. Its the one in Arlington hts.

Mazinger

Mazinger
Cadet
Cadet

Spotted the new DCUC All stars modern GL with shiny new mod outfit @ TRU niles,Il. for $14.99. No pushing please, they have plenty. I however chose not to give this guy a home, cuz i still thinks the 1st release is the bestest.
The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. - Page 2 20100529155247

Mazinger

Mazinger
Cadet
Cadet

My usual routine come weekends are to hit the best place for vintage toys..Quakes Collectibles in Chicago's northside. Everytime i go there i spend an hour or so rummaging through the massive stock that can only be described as hoarders, but with toys. The best part is the prices are a bargain considering todays "lets jack up the mark up 300%" trend with usual dealers. Today i grabbed the Hall of Justice near complete, or maybe it is complete? I bought one a few back, but all it was is a shell, this however captures the retro cool factor, with nearly all the bells and whistles. I got it for $25.00 and also ran across the Justice League conference table for $5.00, which by the way will fit real well with the new JLA DCU infinite line! Back to the Hall of Justice (que sound effects from SuperFriends") The stickers are crisp and bring back fond memories, the best part is the back panel which features the core characters etched. Not sure, but the art work on the etch is either Dick Giordano or Neal Adams, very cool indeed and how i remember the DC super heroes. Wow,im gettin emo here.
The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. - Page 2 Img0825oThe Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. - Page 2 Img0821sm
The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. - Page 2 Img0822tThe Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. - Page 2 Img0824pThe Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. - Page 2 Img0830h

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I saw the New Marvel Universe wave. AIM trooper, Havok, Jugernaut, Archangel, Kitty Pride, Colossus at my LSC so watch for them to hit stores soon, BBTS should be shipping soon as well. I didn't pick any up, I'll wait to get them for $4 less at Wal-Mart.

Mazinger

Mazinger
Cadet
Cadet

Walmart let me down more than once, i never once saw the exclusive Robin 2 pack, so i bent and got it from Ebay. A seller from Asia was selling both Robin versions for $24.99, so i figured it beats $30.00 and i dont need another Bats. Im diggin this Robin.
The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. - Page 2 Img0856s

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

it seems like we are all in chicago here.

Mazinger

Mazinger
Cadet
Cadet

Yea, we probably circle each other at stores and give each other the dirty " hez the competition" looks.

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

very possible. But i get most of my figures online now. At amazon.com you can get DCUC for retail with free shipping and no tax

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well, I live in the suburbs, and my pictures are plastered all over the boards, so I'd hope if one of you recognized me, you'd come up & say "hi"... Laughing

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I am not sure what you look like. I am not on the boards that much

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I know what Tenme looks like, but he shops at all them stores that are no where near me, I doubt I will run into him. I probly have run into Mazinger at one point, sounds like he goes to the same places I do. I am picky with what I buy though, right now just really looking for Jack Knight Starman figure, Jemm son of Saturn, various Marvel U. figs that I think look cool and minimates (curse you tenime and my newfound minimate addiction)

Mazinger

Mazinger
Cadet
Cadet

Im Filipino (or simply Asian) and have 2 tattoos, one Dragon on the forearm and a blue Tiger on my right bicep. Do i sound familiar? hmmm?

JonSpangler

JonSpangler
Pirate
Pirate

shiky800 wrote:it seems like we are all in chicago here.

We should organize and then have a big toy swap.

Mazinger

Mazinger
Cadet
Cadet

Got my Cheetah in the mail! Ordered from a comic shop bout 5 bux more but it beats the gas average for the hunt. Im diggin the Legion of Doom look. Goes great wit the badguys.
The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. - Page 2 Cheetah2

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

pre-orders for GI JOE Pursuit of Cobra are up on Hasbro toy shop, much cheaper than other online stores. Limit of three per figure.

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/new-to-hasbrotoyshop-gi-joe

Ship in september.

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

well got my order in, but they look like they are out of stock for all the single figs now. Doom cycle will probably be next.

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

and sold out.

Mazinger

Mazinger
Cadet
Cadet

Anyone in the Chi lookin to grab Superboy, Donna, and Blue Beets, get on to Walmart in Niles,Il. they have one of each.

Mazinger

Mazinger
Cadet
Cadet

Not sure if anyone knew of this, but Bizzaro is gettin a repaint. This pic was lifted of an ebay auction for Bizzaro "secret origins 2 pack" from China. As most of you know, these are usually leaked or factory stolen pieces that make it out before street date. I wuda rather had a brand new sculpt than a resculpt and redeco. I know people speculate that bootlegs also rule when it comes to China, but believe me, i have seen first hand that alot of these are the real deal.

The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. - Page 2 Biz1jpg

The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. - Page 2 Biz2jpg

heres the auction link;
http://cgi.ebay.com/DC-Bizarro-Superman-Secret-Origins-presale-/350365046574?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item519362572e

Mazinger

Mazinger
Cadet
Cadet

GL 2 pack Abin Sur and Hal Jordan located in TRU Schaumburg, IL. 2 left on the shelf.

Mazinger

Mazinger
Cadet
Cadet

Yo! K marts comin up in the world peeps! Earlier reports of Trigon wave hit and they had the full staff present! cheaper by $2.00 as well! I grabbed both versions of Negative man, but i like the bandaged one better.
The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. - Page 2 Img0945y
Also China came through for me, got these bad boys for under $20.00 bux! i swapped the head of Bats and i think it looks a lot better.
The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. - Page 2 Img0931qm

Mazinger

Mazinger
Cadet
Cadet

Got Wave 5 from Matty, not as dope as hoped. most had the shiny fleshtone, and Metallo joint are so freakin tight im afraid if i move him, ill break im. Still thankful to get it tho!
The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. - Page 2 Img0949z

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum