Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when.

+10
shiky800
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Astro13Zombie
Silent K
Denim
boberthavok
JonSpangler
Heytherejeffro
Mnemosis
Mazinger
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

WOW!
They re released those?
Must....have!

Mazinger

Mazinger
Cadet
Cadet

Sold out homie. Mattycollector.com join em for future swag.

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

Craptastic! I just found out that Wave 13 of the Star Wars figures earlier this year held TRU exclusives of Jaina and Jacen Solo! How did I miss that?! I must be slipping in my old age.

Sadly, they're already at least 20 bucks each online.

I blame marriage. shake my head Laughing

Mazinger

Mazinger
Cadet
Cadet

Not a snag, but i was unaware of a new Super Girl sculpt. This is a leaked DCUC fig from China already being auctioned. A much improved version than the Shlutty one currently in rotation. Ive purchased from these guys in the past and they are legit DCUC figs.

The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. - Page 3 Viewimageaspxl
and the link;
http://cgi.ebay.com/DC-Supergirl-variant-loose-figure-/350371173681?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5193bfd531

JonSpangler

JonSpangler
Pirate
Pirate

Naperville, IL TRU has a full shelf of new Star Wars figures. Also have Transformers Generations figures, Hunt for Decepticon figures, and Powercore figures.

Star Wars and Transformers are buy one, get one 1/2 off.

Mazinger

Mazinger
Cadet
Cadet

Rarely has Hasbro ever impressed me. They killed the detail and articulations on the Marvel legends figures and eventually the popular Marvel Legends line. So i was quite surprised to see this movie version of StarScream (Leader line ; Hunt for the Decepticons)! This thing is freakin sweeet! Articulation, detail and engineering! Well, i cant really give much credit to Hasbro, i found out that this is a Takara
Japan design and released in the U.S under Hasbro (heard the Takara release is even more detailed!). This fig stands bout near the Masterpiece line (also Takara), There is already an announcement of the same character gettin the Masterpiece fig treatment, which im sure will blow this away. You guys like it?, then run to TRU Chicago. $44.99.
The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. - Page 3 Img1026o

To get the idea of the sizing, here he is sandwiched between Masterpiece G1 Starscream and Movie version 1 StarScream.
The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. - Page 3 Img1020ab

Mazinger

Mazinger
Cadet
Cadet

Got both for a total of $12.00 bux which included shipping. I normally wudda got gouged by scalpers here for these boys, but nope there are still great deals out there!
The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. - Page 3 Img1064b

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Pretty sweet. I need those.

Mazinger

Mazinger
Cadet
Cadet

Appreciate a day of gifts..Thats right, gots the SDCC Plastic Man for $30. not bad, since these things a flooding the market! Awesome packaging with an equally awesome DCuC fig!..now the dillema; do i open him? arrgh!
The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. - Page 3 Img1110u

Walked into K-Mart in Norridge, Il. to look for some DCUz, and ran into this behemoth!! $99.99 BOOMZ, but check out the size comparisons with the original AT-AT and you will see this toy is freakin awesome with alll the bells and whistles! toy of the year hands down!

The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. - Page 3 Img1100pb

The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. - Page 3 Img1103v

The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. - Page 3 Img1105q
The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. - Page 3 Img1101x

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Looks like my daughter is getting a nice Christmas present.

Mazinger

Mazinger
Cadet
Cadet

You gotta love Asia. Not only do they come out early with our special figs at a fraction of the cost, licensing is also a grey area. I picked up a devastator add on attachments from a company called CrazyDevy who promises to spruce up your G1 TF Devastator form the unplayable cr@p we were served back in da day. Heres a before and after ;
G1 Devastator;
The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. - Page 3 Img0879t

AND heres the UPGRADE!!!;
The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. - Page 3 Img1123m

lIT UP!!
The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. - Page 3 Img1122bi

The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. - Page 3 Img1126g

Alot more articulation, height, detail, and light up feature! And i gotta admit its close to the Devastator on screen and in comic! You can attempt to snag these at BBTS or TFsource.com. Yes its a grip, but im happy!

The Hunt Report; Whats out, where & when. - Page 3 Img1120v

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum