Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good and Bad Cover Songs

+18
LordD3r3k
jaydee74
Aussiemandias
Juggalojohn
Matt
AKA Brandon
Batman25JM
Paroxysm
WonderWoman2.0
Debaser77
Denim
prescribeddrone
GigaToast
Frank M. Reding
MikeSabian
melvinlikechris
Gojiratoho
krpykrwly
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Good and Bad Cover Songs - Page 3 Empty Re: Good and Bad Cover Songs Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:40 pm

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

krpykrwly wrote:

Just my opinion of course, but that seems like a pretty dull and uninspired cover of what is a great original.

52Good and Bad Cover Songs - Page 3 Empty Re: Good and Bad Cover Songs Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:55 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Fleetwood Mac's The Chain

Cover

original

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

53Good and Bad Cover Songs - Page 3 Empty Re: Good and Bad Cover Songs Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:51 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Anyone know why when I try to post more than one video, the others disappear?

54Good and Bad Cover Songs - Page 3 Empty Re: Good and Bad Cover Songs Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:58 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Not sure if this is new or not, but I just heard it...and I thought it was pretty good.

Cover:

Original:

55Good and Bad Cover Songs - Page 3 Empty Re: Good and Bad Cover Songs Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:51 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BAD

A prime exactly as to how to fuck up a cover.. screw up the intro and forget the lyrics. Well done boys Rolling Eyes

Staind - Sober

Original:
Tool - Sober

56Good and Bad Cover Songs - Page 3 Empty Re: Good and Bad Cover Songs Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:16 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

I never get tired of Dinosaur Jr's cover of the Cure's "Just Like Heaven".

57Good and Bad Cover Songs - Page 3 Empty Re: Good and Bad Cover Songs Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:00 am

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love this version, especially because I am a huge Doro fan. Wait until you get to where the guitar solo kicks in:

Original:

58Good and Bad Cover Songs - Page 3 Empty Re: Good and Bad Cover Songs Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:13 am

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

since I am on a major Doro kick right now for some reason, here is one she did a few years before Anne Lennox redid it.

Original:

And here is a silly one that also just rocks

Original

Doro also does amazing original stuff, look up her old band Warlock as well as her solo stuff

59Good and Bad Cover Songs - Page 3 Empty Re: Good and Bad Cover Songs Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:23 am

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

Good:

Electric Six - Radio Ga Ga

60Good and Bad Cover Songs - Page 3 Empty Re: Good and Bad Cover Songs Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:37 am

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Good

Misfits- Monster Mash

Bad

Rob Zombie- Blitzkreig Bop.

Why would you slow down a Ramones song? neutral

61Good and Bad Cover Songs - Page 3 Empty Re: Good and Bad Cover Songs Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:09 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

potatojoe wrote:

Why would you slow down a Ramones song? neutral

Manson made it work!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum