Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Glee

+32
ravezombie
SexyToaster
Tomer Soiker
TENIME_art
krpykrwly
Zeroskull21
kerryart
WonderWoman2.0
kidspider2099
Sapphire Gypsy
Batman25JM
shiky800
Spider_Fan14
ChrisToPhenom
Goof
AlienIncognito
JonSpangler
Heytherejeffro
darth__frodo
Combo Mo
The_Donster
Administrator
Debaser77
Ska
MillionDollarGeek
Hannibal king
Topcat
Ben Akers
Thundermatts
superdoug
Lee
Joshua
36 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 14]

26Glee - Page 2 Empty Re: Glee Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:22 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Just watched the pilot and it was pretty nice.

The only part I didn't like was when they sang in the end and the cheerleaders and that jock watched them unpleasantly. Could have done without that.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

27Glee - Page 2 Empty Re: Glee Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:18 pm

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Yeah, but it basically sets things up Tomer. How many episodes showed up in the 1st season? We've seen the pilot and the 2nd season premiere so far, last weeks is on the dvr.

28Glee - Page 2 Empty Re: Glee Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:30 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The_Donster wrote:Yeah, but it basically sets things up Tomer. How many episodes showed up in the 1st season? We've seen the pilot and the 2nd season premiere so far, last weeks is on the dvr.

I think you're confused. Here in the USA, Glee just started its first season. The episode shown after the American Idol finale was the pilot episode, which they replayed a couple of weeks ago. The two episodes aired since then are S01E02 and E03.

29Glee - Page 2 Empty Re: Glee Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:24 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I seasoned passed it... I'll give it a chance. Nothing else to watch at that hour.

30Glee - Page 2 Empty Re: Glee Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:42 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Read a book

31Glee - Page 2 Empty Re: Glee Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:49 am

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Well, since I live in the states and was too lazy at the time to check for myself I wasn't aware that only the pilot had aired so far(before the premiere episode a few weeks back.)blush I'm enjoying it so far, but it's mainly because of the coach character. That actress is so a chameleon.

32Glee - Page 2 Empty Re: Glee Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:49 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer Soiker wrote:
The only part I didn't like was when they sang in the end and the cheerleaders and that jock watched them unpleasantly. Could have done without that.
scratch

33Glee - Page 2 Empty Re: Glee Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:17 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

02:51

I don't know, it felt cheesy to me.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

34Glee - Page 2 Empty Re: Glee Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:19 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

No, I knew what you were talking about, I just didn't know what you didn't like about it.

35Glee - Page 2 Empty Re: Glee Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:31 pm

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

It's a glee club man, of course it's supposed to be cheesy and that's what makes it good. Let's face it, we've all been there. The feeling of not belonging, no matter what click you are in. Nothing has really changed, kids still feel this way, which is why alot of John Hughes movies are still relevant. It's a good show, you should check it out and give it a chance. I don't know too many shows that haven't started out as underdogs at first.

36Glee - Page 2 Empty Re: Glee Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:19 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Maybe I'm just a big softie, but last night's episode was quite touching. I even got a little misty-eyed during Kurt's exchange with his dad towards the end.

37Glee - Page 2 Empty Re: Glee Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:31 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:Maybe I'm just a big softie, but last night's episode was quite touching. I even got a little misty-eyed during Kurt's exchange with his dad towards the end.

That was so fucking awesome at the end. I'm always a sucker for scenes like that. I love you

I -did- laugh my ass off during the football game, though. That was CLASSIC.

38Glee - Page 2 Empty Re: Glee Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:00 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The football game was funny... I just couldn't believe they all went with Single Ladies.

That football team ass slap is burned into my memory til my death.

39Glee - Page 2 Empty Re: Glee Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:09 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

I see that it's on Hulu. I'll catch up with the show that way.

40Glee - Page 2 Empty Re: Glee Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:12 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:I see that it's on Hulu. I'll catch up with the show that way.
That's the only reason I'm able to watch it.

41Glee - Page 2 Empty Re: Glee Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:10 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I felt like last night's episode was a little uneven due to Rachel's constant, "I'm back, I quit, I'm back", but otherwise enjoyed it. Kristen Chenoweth as a raging drunk was a real treat.

42Glee - Page 2 Empty Re: Glee Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:44 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joss Whedon set to direct an episode: http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/10/19/glee-exclusive-joss-whedon-to-direct/

Dollhouse-keeper Joss Whedon has agreed to direct one of the back nine episodes that Fox just ordered.
happy

43Glee - Page 2 Empty Re: Glee Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:27 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:Joss Whedon set to direct an episode: http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/10/19/glee-exclusive-joss-whedon-to-direct/

Dollhouse-keeper Joss Whedon has agreed to direct one of the back nine episodes that Fox just ordered.
happy

WOO!! thumbs up WOO!!

44Glee - Page 2 Empty Re: Glee Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:32 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Once More with Glee?

45Glee - Page 2 Empty Re: Glee Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:35 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:Joss Whedon set to direct an episode: http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/10/19/glee-exclusive-joss-whedon-to-direct/

happy
surprised
First I heard about that! Is it possible to take an awesome show and make it even awesomer !?!?!

MillionDollarGeek wrote:Once More with Glee?
Yes...Yes, it is. I can't wait !

46Glee - Page 2 Empty Re: Glee Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:10 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well awesome! Im gonna bust out the soundtrack and do a dance number aren't I? damn.

47Glee - Page 2 Empty Re: Glee Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:27 pm

Ben Akers

Ben Akers
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Pure awesomeness!

48Glee - Page 2 Empty Re: Glee Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:33 am

darth__frodo

darth__frodo
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I watched an episode of this in the emergency room a few weeks ago. I was not impressed. shake my head

49Glee - Page 2 Empty Re: Glee Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:47 am

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I like the show, but does it seem like it's getting a bit...umm...(how do I say this)..."gayer"?

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

50Glee - Page 2 Empty Re: Glee Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:50 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

While I was thrilled they worked some Neil Diamond into the show, the most recent episode has probably been the weakest thus far. I don't think I can take another episode where the bulk of the drama stems from whether or not someone in the Glee club is going to quit. It's time to start building the dynamics between the kids who are in the club and how it affects them outside of it, not whether or not they want to be in the club. It wasn't bad, it just wasn't as memorable or exciting as episodes in weeks past.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum