Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Glee

+32
ravezombie
SexyToaster
Tomer Soiker
TENIME_art
krpykrwly
Zeroskull21
kerryart
WonderWoman2.0
kidspider2099
Sapphire Gypsy
Batman25JM
shiky800
Spider_Fan14
ChrisToPhenom
Goof
AlienIncognito
JonSpangler
Heytherejeffro
darth__frodo
Combo Mo
The_Donster
Administrator
Debaser77
Ska
MillionDollarGeek
Hannibal king
Topcat
Ben Akers
Thundermatts
superdoug
Lee
Joshua
36 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 14]

51Glee - Page 3 Empty Re: Glee Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:23 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It's wrong that I love Puckerman, isn't it? He's so hot and just so awful....

I, too, am tired of 'are you in Glee or not' storylines. Let's focus on the members of the Glee Club (Let's hear from those football players and Cheeri-os! Let's find out why they stick around, even at the risk of their social status.

And let's see the gay guy get a real romantic interest! Not just some inappropriate crush on Finn or Puck.

52Glee - Page 3 Empty Re: Glee Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:25 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Puck is awesome. I was glad to see him get some development.

53Glee - Page 3 Empty Re: Glee Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:28 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:Puck is awesome. I was glad to see him get some development.
If that's the kid with the mohawk, I fully support that statement.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

54Glee - Page 3 Empty Re: Glee Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:29 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

P.S. I actually felt really bad for Quinn after Sue spoke to her. That's the mark of good writing, that you can make a character so antagonistic evoke sympathy from from the audience.

55Glee - Page 3 Empty Re: Glee Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:05 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gay kid took one for the team. You know his face had to hurt when he threw that slurpee on his face.

56Glee - Page 3 Empty Re: Glee Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:42 pm

JonSpangler

JonSpangler
Pirate
Pirate

Bumping this because I was going to make a Gleek Fan thread but one is already made.

And the Glee soundtrack volume 1 just got released today. Target has 3 extra songs on it. I really can't believe I will end up buying it tomorrow.

57Glee - Page 3 Empty Re: Glee Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:37 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I need sun glasses and a trench! And cash!

58Glee - Page 3 Empty Re: Glee Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:45 am

AlienIncognito

AlienIncognito
Pirate
Pirate

Can't wait for new episodes of this. I know it's only been a couple weeks but I kinda miss it already.
At least we got Jayma Mays on Heroes this week.

59Glee - Page 3 Empty Re: Glee Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:36 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Glee - Page 3 2l97hqw
wub

60Glee - Page 3 Empty Re: Glee Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:47 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Damn you Sue Sylvester, damn you!

61Glee - Page 3 Empty Re: Glee Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:50 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

After a lackluster episode and a two week break I was unsure if Glee could get its momentum back, but last night's episode was fantastic, despite a less than stellar performance of Defying Gravity, which should have been their show-stopping number. Sue Sylvester continues to be the most interesting and layered character on the show. I even got a little glassy-eyed.

62Glee - Page 3 Empty Re: Glee Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:08 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I concur, Joshua. A nearly perfect episode. I love the character of Sue Sylvester, but I also dig the way they've established the relationship between Kurt and his father. Now, if we could only see some of the other kids' home life (I'd like to meet Finn's mom and Rachel's dads).

63Glee - Page 3 Empty Re: Glee Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:11 pm

Goof

Goof
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rachel has some really big hands. I really want to see her palm a basketball.

64Glee - Page 3 Empty Re: Glee Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:22 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:I concur, Joshua. A nearly perfect episode. I love the character of Sue Sylvester, but I also dig the way they've established the relationship between Kurt and his father. Now, if we could only see some of the other kids' home life (I'd like to meet Finn's mom and Rachel's dads).
I was thrilled to see Mike O'Malley come back. The scene towards the end between him and Kurt was very touching.

65Glee - Page 3 Empty Re: Glee Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:07 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Damn! I forgot to watch the news. Something about people were up in arms over the controversy surrounding tonight's episode.

probably over the word fa-.

66Glee - Page 3 Empty Re: Glee Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:52 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Apparently the hub-bub is that there were able-bodied people in wheelchairs. The big no-no is that the actor playing Artie doesn't need a wheel chair in real life. I mean, I guess it was really insensitive of the show runners to discriminate against paraplegics and further push the Down Syndrome agenda. Typical Hollywood. hmm

http://www.leerodriguez.net

67Glee - Page 3 Empty Re: Glee Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:02 am

AlienIncognito

AlienIncognito
Pirate
Pirate

Goof wrote:Rachel has some really big hands. I really want to see her palm a basketball.
You may want to post this in the fetish section. Laughing

Great episode! It was nice to see another side of Sue. It was very touching. I never even noticed Artie's friend had a stutter before this episode.

68Glee - Page 3 Empty Re: Glee Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:55 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote:Apparently the hub-bub is that there were able-bodied people in wheelchairs. The big no-no is that the actor playing Artie doesn't need a wheel chair in real life. I mean, I guess it was really insensitive of the show runners to discriminate against paraplegics and further push the Down Syndrome agenda. Typical Hollywood. hmm
Is that like black face to cripples?

69Glee - Page 3 Empty Re: Glee Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:15 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Great episode...starting to see a little more character development.
I don't think they did anything to be insensitive...quite the opposite actually.

70Glee - Page 3 Empty Re: Glee Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:23 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote:Apparently the hub-bub is that there were able-bodied people in wheelchairs. The big no-no is that the actor playing Artie doesn't need a wheel chair in real life. I mean, I guess it was really insensitive of the show runners to discriminate against paraplegics and further push the Down Syndrome agenda. Typical Hollywood. hmm

Is that it??

I thought GLAD was gonna tear down the house because of the use of the F word.

Not that theres anything wrong with paraplegics, but it sounds like a petty fight. Maybe the producers did audition some singing paraplegics and couldn't find a decent singer/actor to play the part.

71Glee - Page 3 Empty Re: Glee Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:56 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I doubt GLAAD would be upset over their use of the word 'fa-' since it wasn't used to condemn, but rather to show the idiocy and cowardice of prejudice and hate.

72Glee - Page 3 Empty Re: Glee Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:52 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That Madonna tunes episode is gonna be awesome. Hope they do an MJ one.

73Glee - Page 3 Empty Re: Glee Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:46 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I meant to ask this earlier, but did anyone notice a couple of weeks ago that Sandy's last name is Ryerson? Did anyone else find that -extremely- funny?

74Glee - Page 3 Empty Re: Glee Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:49 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

When he was mentioned in the pilot I immediately thought, "Wait, are they making a reference to Groundhog Day?" then completely forgot about it.

75Glee - Page 3 Empty Re: Glee Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:52 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:I meant to ask this earlier, but did anyone notice a couple of weeks ago that Sandy's last name is Ryerson? Did anyone else find that -extremely- funny?

Laughing

Went right over my head...But I find it funny now. Laughing Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum