Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question About Spoilers

+7
TENIME_art
Spazzy
Spaced4SimonPegg
Captain Painway
Gojiratoho
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Janson
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Question About Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Question About Spoilers Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:09 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Janson wrote:Yeah before the phrase Spoiler was coin Entertainment Weekly ruined Sixth Sense for me, two sentences or so in to their review. They were like "this happens at the beginning, but you don't find that out till the end" and as I read it I added or you just read this. I can sort of understand the reviewer not wanting to censor their review, but the editor should have done something about it seeing as the movie had only just come out.

Don't get me started with Entertaiment Weekly and there constant need to spoil everything!! shake my head

27Question About Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Question About Spoilers Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:25 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Entertainment Weekly spoiled the end scene from Batman Begins for me.

28Question About Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Question About Spoilers Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:36 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:
Janson wrote:Yeah before the phrase Spoiler was coin Entertainment Weekly ruined Sixth Sense for me, two sentences or so in to their review. They were like "this happens at the beginning, but you don't find that out till the end" and as I read it I added or you just read this. I can sort of understand the reviewer not wanting to censor their review, but the editor should have done something about it seeing as the movie had only just come out.

Don't get me started with Entertaiment Weekly and there constant need to spoil everything!! shake my head

you know what magazine is good about not spoiling things SFX!

29Question About Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Question About Spoilers Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:12 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

for movies, wait until it is on dvd then talk about it.
for tv shows wait until that particular season is on dvd.
otherwise its flame wars: the legend continues. really don't like it when people intenionally ruin shit for me. just my view.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum