Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight!

+15
krpykrwly
Denim
Spider_Fan14
Joshua
Foxy
pumkinheadfan
Spaced4SimonPegg
SexyToaster
potatojoe
Gojiratoho
shining knight
Batman25JM
Mnemosis
Rath99
Lee
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Empty PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:29 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

At 12am EST on March 1st, Panels on Pages 2.0 and the new forums go live and melt your brain with bitchin'ness.

Huzzah.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

2PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Empty Re: PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:31 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Anything we should do/know before it goes live?

Where do I cash in my points? Wink

3PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Empty Re: PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:39 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Merely gird your loins, sir.

4PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Empty Re: PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:41 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

And we'll be redeeming points at C2E2. Just make sure you bring your stamped voucher.

5PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Empty Re: PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:44 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I... I'm scared. I feel like I'm in a rocket that's about to be launched. I just hope I don't throw up. Very Happy

I don't typically like change, but I'm excited to see PoP! 2.0. Lee's been talking about it long enough. Smile

6PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Empty Re: PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:44 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have the same feeling I do on New Year's Eve.

7PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Empty Re: PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:51 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote:Merely gird your loins, sir.

I always wear my kup when I'm on PoP!

8PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Empty Re: PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:01 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

We should push it back to coincide with the PoP!Cast!

9PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Empty Re: PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:09 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'd like to dedicate this post to PoP! 1.0 2009-2011. We'll always remember you.

10PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Empty Re: PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:12 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

And I'll remember.... the way that I posted... even when I was the only one on
And I'll remember.... talking to SexyToaster... I'll remember...

11PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Empty Re: PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:14 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Y'know... when you think about it... it's kind of like PoP! is Megatron. We just killed Optimus Prime (Wizard Magazine) and now the giant floating head of Unicron (Lee) is rebuilding us into something better. And just like Galvatron, PoP! 2.0 will be crazier and feature an increased amount of angry fist shaking (Thacher)

12PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Empty Re: PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:16 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Y'know... when you think about it... it's kind of like PoP! is Megatron. We just killed Optimus Prime (Wizard Magazine) and now the giant floating head of Unicron (Lee) is rebuilding us into something better. And just like Galvatron, PoP! 2.0 will be crazier and feature an increased amount of angry fist shaking (Thacher)

lmao lmao lmao

Lee as Unicron is just too damn funny.

13PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Empty Re: PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:18 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I imagine myself as Scourge.

14PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Empty Re: PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:19 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Wow. Amazing.

15PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Empty Re: PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:36 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

We should push it back to coincide with the PoP!Cast!

Do we not need the chat for the popcast?

16PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Empty Re: PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:47 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Good point. Actually... there's an idea! Once the new design goes live, anyone who wants to, jump into the chat and we'll dish on what you think!

17PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Empty Re: PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:53 am

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Y'know... when you think about it... it's kind of like PoP! is Megatron. We just killed Optimus Prime (Wizard Magazine) and now the giant floating head of Unicron (Lee) is rebuilding us into something better. And just like Galvatron, PoP! 2.0 will be crazier and feature an increased amount of angry fist shaking (Thacher)

Bah weep grana weep ninny bon?

18PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Empty Re: PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:53 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I like that idea

19PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Empty Re: PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:22 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Gojiratoho wrote:

Bah weep grana weep ninny bon?

Dave - you'll always be my Wreck-Gar

20PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Empty Re: PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:26 am

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Can I be Starscream?

21PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Empty Re: PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:32 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Do you want PoP! to kill you next?

Or do you just want to share a body with me?

22PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Empty Re: PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:32 am

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Good point. Actually... there's an idea! Once the new design goes live, anyone who wants to, jump into the chat and we'll dish on what you think!

In the chat now..Who's bringing the champagne for the countdown?

23PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Empty Re: PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:33 am

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Do you want PoP! to kill you next?

neutral

I'll go with Rumble then. We're about the same size.

24PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Empty Re: PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:35 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

LMFAO! Literally laughing out loud on that one, man.

25PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Empty Re: PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:36 am

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

potatojoe wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:Do you want PoP! to kill you next?

neutral

I'll go with Rumble then. We're about the same size.

Oh I'll be Frenzy ...same size lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum