Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight!

+15
krpykrwly
Denim
Spider_Fan14
Joshua
Foxy
pumkinheadfan
Spaced4SimonPegg
SexyToaster
potatojoe
Gojiratoho
shining knight
Batman25JM
Mnemosis
Rath99
Lee
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! - Page 3 Empty Re: PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:27 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ok last question are the podcasts getting their own threads?? Like are we getting a PrincessCast Locker Room thread so we can discuss our plans for the next episodes and stuff like that?

I am already on the new boards and I enjoy them. I went and made a couple of threads over there so its no biggie.

52PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! - Page 3 Empty Re: PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:03 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Pretty! ^_^

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

53PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! - Page 3 Empty Re: PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:08 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I am very resistant to change, but the new boards are a good thing. They'll help PoP!, and that is always a good thing.

Foxy wrote:..If you want a thread to be in the new forums, make it. John Michael (if I fudged your name, sorry!) got the ball rolling last night, a lot of the big threads from here are already there.

Unless they're dicks, everyone here will be migrating so it's really just a change of scenery. The new boards are tied to the site, not through Forumotion so hits for the board are hits for the site now.

You gt my name right. Smile

54PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! - Page 3 Empty Re: PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:21 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just FYI, my new handle over there will be D-Rock. So if this D-Rock person starts talking to you like you know each other, it's because we do Wink

55PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! - Page 3 Empty Re: PoP! 2.0 goes live tonight! Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:35 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You tricky bastard. Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum