Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Survival of the fittest V: Turning back the hourglass part 2: Yoshika Whitworth

4 posters

who wins?

Survival of the fittest V: Turning back the hourglass part 2: Yoshika Whitworth Vote_lcap4%Survival of the fittest V: Turning back the hourglass part 2: Yoshika Whitworth Vote_rcap 4% [ 3 ]
Survival of the fittest V: Turning back the hourglass part 2: Yoshika Whitworth Vote_lcap5%Survival of the fittest V: Turning back the hourglass part 2: Yoshika Whitworth Vote_rcap 5% [ 4 ]
Survival of the fittest V: Turning back the hourglass part 2: Yoshika Whitworth Vote_lcap5%Survival of the fittest V: Turning back the hourglass part 2: Yoshika Whitworth Vote_rcap 5% [ 4 ]
Survival of the fittest V: Turning back the hourglass part 2: Yoshika Whitworth Vote_lcap4%Survival of the fittest V: Turning back the hourglass part 2: Yoshika Whitworth Vote_rcap 4% [ 3 ]
Survival of the fittest V: Turning back the hourglass part 2: Yoshika Whitworth Vote_lcap3%Survival of the fittest V: Turning back the hourglass part 2: Yoshika Whitworth Vote_rcap 3% [ 2 ]
Survival of the fittest V: Turning back the hourglass part 2: Yoshika Whitworth Vote_lcap6%Survival of the fittest V: Turning back the hourglass part 2: Yoshika Whitworth Vote_rcap 6% [ 5 ]
Survival of the fittest V: Turning back the hourglass part 2: Yoshika Whitworth Vote_lcap1%Survival of the fittest V: Turning back the hourglass part 2: Yoshika Whitworth Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
Survival of the fittest V: Turning back the hourglass part 2: Yoshika Whitworth Vote_lcap8%Survival of the fittest V: Turning back the hourglass part 2: Yoshika Whitworth Vote_rcap 8% [ 6 ]
Survival of the fittest V: Turning back the hourglass part 2: Yoshika Whitworth Vote_lcap3%Survival of the fittest V: Turning back the hourglass part 2: Yoshika Whitworth Vote_rcap 3% [ 2 ]
Survival of the fittest V: Turning back the hourglass part 2: Yoshika Whitworth Vote_lcap6%Survival of the fittest V: Turning back the hourglass part 2: Yoshika Whitworth Vote_rcap 6% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 78

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

(Important notice David page in no way whatsoever endorses the language used by the hierophant. He is a nasty piece of work who deserves a horrible death. Now read on)

Frozen Tc, Gary and their two new companions ran up the corridor in order to barge in on Dave who was still watching the fights. However instead of Dave they ran into two more of the arcane.

“Hey sis should we stop them?” asked the fool

“Who cares anymore the world lied to us….all we are is puppets to the lord all high mighty prick,” moaned the high priestess

“Hell guess you are stuck with us F head,” grinned the fool pointing to frozen

“Oh joy two more of them,” moaned frozen sarcastically

“Well that’s two less who want to kill us right?” grinned Tc

Elsewhere

Thundermatts lay in his bed still comatose after the power overdose. His family had popped out to find a doctor for him when a cowed figure appeared over him.

“I am really sorry I have to do this to you Matts…” muttered the time trapper proving there’s still a part of Jerry inside him. He reached his bandaged hand over to the chest of Matts and was about to remove both his heart and the arcane powers of the wheel when he felt pain in his chest.

“My daughter Yoshika….the one I created…will create. In the future!” moaned the trapper in pain he then muttered “I must help her….lucky you matts you keep your life….you still lose your powers though,”

Pain ran through both Matts and trapper as Matts woke up from his coma but there was no one there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Now

“Excellent I get the dykes to deal with,” grinned the hierophant starting at both Yoshika and Helena with an intense hatred in his beady eyes.

“Not exactly priestly behaviour using a derogatory word like that,” muttered yoshika darkly

“The slant eyed bitch will shut up,” shouted the hierophant slamming his staff on the ground causing it to shake.

“He’s really pissing me off…I don’t care if he’s a member of the cloth, he’s going down!” shouted Helena running over to the evil priest.

Yoshika could only watch in horror at what happened next. Helena raised her leg to strike at the priest and got his fist in her stomach. He then picked her up from the floor and begun to strangle her.

The past

Ben Ding was frantic as he looked all over for his star idol. It was ten minutes till curtain call and there was still no sign of her.

“Where is she dammit…?”

Yoshika ran in only half dressed in a skimpy outfit muttering under her breath “sorry I’m late Ben my alarm didn’t work!

“You’re kidding….get ready it’s almost time for curtains up,”

Now

Yoshika leaped over and kicked the hierophant away and attempted to grab her girlfriend away from him and was then horrified as a horrible sound of broken bones and squished guts was heard. She turned fearing what she was about see and gasped. The hierophants staff was sticking out of Helena’s stomach and she was coughing large amounts of blood.

Then

Yoshika stood on the stage and bowed to her audience. They went wild as she did so and she began to sing

I can see you stalking like a predator
I've been here before
Temptation calls like Adam to the apple
But I will not be caught
Coz I can read those velvet eyes
And all I see is lies

Now

Yoshika slammed hierophant to the wall and rained blows on him.

No more poison
Killing my emotion
I will not be frozen
Dancing is my remedy, remedy, oh
Stop stop preying
Coz I'm not not playing
I'm not frozen

She kicked the shit out of him with tears streaming down her face

Move while you're watching me
Dance with the enemy
I've got a remedy
Oh, oh-oh, oh-oh
Dance with the enemy
Here is my remedy
Oh, oh-oh, oh-oh

She began to build up her electrical powers in a fist tears streaming down her face

Spin me faster like a kaleidoscope
All I've got's the floor
Yeah, you can try but I've found the antidote
Music is the cure
So you can try to paralyze
But I know best this time

“you dyke….you dare touch me with those slant d--e hands….” sneered the hierophant

No more poison
Killing my emotion
I will not be frozen
Stop stop preying
Coz I'm not not playing
I'm not frozen

Yoshika unleashed everything she had on the evil villain. Twenty thousand volts streamed right through hierophant as he screamed vile obscenities

Dance with the enemy
I've got a remedy
Oh, oh-oh, oh-oh
Dance with the enemy
Here is my remedy
Oh, oh-oh, oh-oh

Yoshika collapsed on the floor next to her girlfriend and began to cry

La-da, da-da, la-da, la-da, da-da-da
Da-da, da-da, da-da-da-da, la-da

The hierophant badly burned and damn near incomprehensible shouted “kill….bitch….die!”

And when the music fades away
I know I'll be okay
Contagious rhythm in my brain
Let it play

A blast struck the hierophant into atoms which then sucked themselves into the figure who fired the blast

No more poison
Killing my emotion
I will not be frozen
Stop stop preying
Coz I'm not not playing
I'm not frozen

“no one touches my daughter!” muttered the figure

Dance with the enemy
I've got a remedy
Oh, oh-oh, oh-oh
Dance with the enemy
Here is my remedy
Oh, oh-oh, oh-oh
Yoshika stared up at the cloaked figure and muttered “Daddy, help me!”

The trapper stared at his daughter and then at the dying girl and then put his hand on her chest.

The three of them disappeared

Dance with the enemy
I've got a remedy
Oh, oh-oh, oh-oh
Dance with the enemy
Here is my remedy
Oh, oh-oh, oh-oh

The crowd cheered as Yoshika bowed again and left the stage

To be continued….

Next

Twisted family ties: corrosive cougar and Lancet lynx
------------------------------------------------------------
This round is another elimination round four more teams have to go so vote carefully!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Round one

Knights of the White Order

Gandalf

Kingdom Come Superman

Silver Surfer

Hulk

Cable

Cloud Strife (FFVII)

vs.

The Rule of 6

1. Illidan Stormrage
2. Mr. Oliver from the Anita Blake series
3. Darth Bane
4. Morg
5. Master Blaster
6. Fu Manchu
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 2

Cauldron

Morgan le Fay - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgan_le_Fay_(Marvel_Comics)
Dark Willow - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willow_Rosenberg
Evil Ernie - http://www.comicvine.com/evil-ernie/29-41579/
Annatz Arataz - http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Annataz_Arataz_(Earth-3)
Walter o'Dim/Randall Flagg - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randall_Flagg
Wolverine, Lord of the vampires - http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/earthwolverinelovpundefeat.htm

vs.

Scales rex regis

Priscilla page

Robin page

Hilary page

Mr revise

Book burner

Gary
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 3

Brotherhood of the Bat

Batman

Green Lantern (Bruce Wayne - Batman: In Darkest Knight)

Batman (Superman: Speeding Bullets)

Batmage (Conjurors)

Batman of the 853rd century (Batman: One Million)

Dark Claw

vs.

Hell's Twilight
Larfleeze
Mongul
Sinestro
Parallax (Hal Jordan)
Black Lantern Superman
Black Lantern Martian Manhunter
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 4

The Empire

Perfect cell (Dragonball Z)

Freddy Krueger (Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash)

Madara Uchiha (Naruto)

Apocalypse

King Ghidorah

Dark Phoenix

vs.

VANGUARD

Martian Manhunter
Aang
Ion(Kyle Rayner)
Usagi Yojimbo
Captain America
Wonder Woman
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 5

My Friends of Misery

deathstroke

Despotellis

Amazo

Omega Red

agent smith

Brainiac

vs.

The despair

The shade (dc)

Mr dark (fables)

Black hand (dc)

Kaname tousen (bleach)

Abyss (AOA)

Aku samurai jack
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 6

The League of Extraordinary Connerys - All characters once played by Sean Connery

Ramierz - Immortal swordsman

Draco - Dragon

macbeth

King Arthur - Mystical sword excalibur, ability to summon Dragon from shield

Allan Quartermain - Skilled hunter and fighter. Unparalleled marksman with a rifle. Claims "Africa will not let him die."

James Bond - Secret agent, skilled hand to hand combatant and practiced in the use of most small arms

vs.

The last resort

Wolverine(X men)
Wesley Gibson(Wanted)
Micah (HEROES)
Obi Wan(Star wars)
Flash(dc)
Sarah conner(Terminator)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 7

Odyssey

Leonardo

Donatello

Raphael

Michelangelo

Sodam Yat

metamorpho

vs.

The Shepherds:

1. Serpent O.R http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serpentor
2. Black Adam
3. The Maestro
4. John Milton (Al Pacino from the DEvil's Advocate)
5. Sacha Vykos http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Sascha_Vykos
6. Ozymandius from Watchmen

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 8

Brotherhood of evil

Lore from ST:TNG

Juggernaut from the 616

Northstar from the 616

Blackout from GI Joe

Noob Saibot from Mortal Kombat

The Violator from Spawn

vs.

Fallen from Grace
Syndrome-leader
Raven Trigon mode(DC Comics)
Anakin Skywalker
Tai Lung(Kung Fu Panda)
Saskae Uchiha(Naruto)
Nemisis Kid(Legion of Superheroes preCrisis)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 9

Royal Revenge
Van Fanel (from Tenku No Escaflowne)
Vegeta (from Dragonball Z)
Dr. Doom (from various Marvel Comics)
Starfire (from various DC Comics)
Jadis "The White Witch" (from The Chronicles of Narnia books)
Godzilla (from the Toho films)

vs.

OCD Black OPs 2.0
Riddler-leader
Firelord Zuko
Ravager (Rose Wilson)
Piccolo (DBZ)
Big Barda
Rogue (Marvel 616)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 10

N.E.S. (Nintendo's Elite Soldiers)
Link (Legend of Zelda)
Samus (Metroid)
Orpheus (Battle of Olympus)
Shinobi
Metal Man
Lil' Mac (Punch-Out!)

vs.

The HATRED - The Harbingers of Anguish, Terror, Rage, Entropy, and Death

Darth Sion -

Selene -

Alma -

Puck -

Frenzy

Thamuz - Superhuman strength, Power to tap into the greatest fears of his victims, Magic to place glamour spells upon other beings
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 11

The Order of Chronal Defenders 3.0
Yoda-leader
Toph Bei Fong
Minda (Legend of Zelda)
Beowulf (Myth)
Sonic the Hedgehog
Samus Aran (Metroid)

vs.

divine forge

Destroyer (Thor Conscience) - http://www.immortalthor.net/thor381-390.html
Superman with Mjolnir - http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/SupermanHammer.jpg
Wonder Woman with Mjolnir - http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/3133/165334-36022-mjolnir_super.jpg
Captain America (Steve Rogers) with Mjolnir - http://progressiveruin.com/archives/2006_10_01_archive.html
Asgardian Storm - http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/earthxmenstayedasgard.htm
Rogue with Mjolnir - http://www.comicvine.com/what-if-what-if-rogue-possessed-the-power-of-thor/37-39802/
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

The HATRED demands suffering!!!!

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

bumping this up to get more votes!

4Survival of the fittest V: Turning back the hourglass part 2: Yoshika Whitworth Empty SOTF 5 Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:56 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

go Order, Black OPs and Fallen!

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Last day for votes results will be tomorrow. Remember four teams go! (I am convinced scales rex regis is one of them so technically only three go)

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Seven votes! Whoo!

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

All change in the scoreboards including some really big eliminated teams

1 The Shepherds:2850 ^3

2:Fallen from Grace:2750 ^3

3: :Knights of the White Order: 2600 v1

3:The HATRED - :2600 ^4

3:The last resort: 2600 ^4

3:OCD Black OPs 2.0:2600 v1

3:The Rule of 6:2600 ^4

3:VANGUARD:2600 ^4

4:N.E.S. (Nintendo's Elite Soldiers): 2500 v2

5:Cauldron: 2450 =

6:The despair:2400 ^7

7 Royal Revenge:2250 ^8

8 Hell's Twilight:2150 ^10

9:The Order of Chronal Defenders 3.0: 2100 =

10 :Brotherhood of evil:2050 v6

10 divine forge: 2050 v8

10 The League of Extraordinary Connerys: 2050 ^11

11:Brotherhood of the Bat: 1950 v10

Eliminated teams

13:The Guild of Chronal Chaos 2.0:850 v11

14:The Dex-Men:800 v12

12:Scales rex regis: 1700 ^14

12 My Friends of Misery: 1700 =

13:The Empire:1650 =

13 Odyssey:1650 v11

Three of the honour teams gone already including Sotfiv winner who would have thought it....

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:
Three of the honour teams gone already including Sotfiv winner who would have thought it....

PoP!: a whole new ballgame.

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I know we're gone into unpredictable waters now

New round up monday by the by

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja