Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Survival of the fittest V: hourglass part 3 Andreas and Nastashia Colt

5 posters

voting time boys!

Survival of the fittest V:  hourglass part 3 Andreas and Nastashia Colt Vote_lcap5%Survival of the fittest V:  hourglass part 3 Andreas and Nastashia Colt Vote_rcap 5% [ 3 ]
Survival of the fittest V:  hourglass part 3 Andreas and Nastashia Colt Vote_lcap5%Survival of the fittest V:  hourglass part 3 Andreas and Nastashia Colt Vote_rcap 5% [ 3 ]
Survival of the fittest V:  hourglass part 3 Andreas and Nastashia Colt Vote_lcap7%Survival of the fittest V:  hourglass part 3 Andreas and Nastashia Colt Vote_rcap 7% [ 4 ]
Survival of the fittest V:  hourglass part 3 Andreas and Nastashia Colt Vote_lcap4%Survival of the fittest V:  hourglass part 3 Andreas and Nastashia Colt Vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
Survival of the fittest V:  hourglass part 3 Andreas and Nastashia Colt Vote_lcap0%Survival of the fittest V:  hourglass part 3 Andreas and Nastashia Colt Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Survival of the fittest V:  hourglass part 3 Andreas and Nastashia Colt Vote_lcap11%Survival of the fittest V:  hourglass part 3 Andreas and Nastashia Colt Vote_rcap 11% [ 6 ]
Survival of the fittest V:  hourglass part 3 Andreas and Nastashia Colt Vote_lcap4%Survival of the fittest V:  hourglass part 3 Andreas and Nastashia Colt Vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
Survival of the fittest V:  hourglass part 3 Andreas and Nastashia Colt Vote_lcap7%Survival of the fittest V:  hourglass part 3 Andreas and Nastashia Colt Vote_rcap 7% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 55

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Then

Rain splattered down from the heavens soaking the young woman who carried the basket containing the young Lancet lynx. She looked down at the young baby who gurgled happily and sadly whispered “it’s too dangerous to have a kid in my line of work….I hope you will be well looked after,” She placed the basket down on the ground and sadly knocked three times. Then she left the young child alone.

Now

“Puny hero man….Die,” screamed strength slamming his huge sword into the ground and preparing for a strike.

“Dude seriously what’s with the arnie voice,” laughed Lancet lynx

“will you stop talking to the psycho and go!” shouted Corrosive cougar

“stop acting like my mother!” shouted Lancet lynx angrily

Then

Celia the bountiful city of the harvest located in its town centre was Damescara the training school of the bards where all bards in training go to taught all they need to learn the headmaster of the school is Romero regarded as the greatest bard in Gaia. He was this day walking down the school rose gardens with a pupil who looks very familiar. “You know I think you may have great potential,” said Romero smiling at his newest pupil “Thank you sir I won’t let you down,” said Lancet lynx or to go by his real name Andreas Colt smiling as he quietly picked one of the roses and smelt it. He begun to choke as Romero quickly poured some water down Andreas throat, “poisonous not to be picked only to be admired,” once Andy turned back to his normal colour the conversation turned back to school. “You may begin your pilgrimage to the caverns of kinsk today. You must sing in the caverns and return to qualify as a half bard,” said Romero to which Andy whined, “Only a half bard,” “Yes once you return then you can have your final training to be a full bard. as I said you have great potential it usually takes years to train to be a bard though you have managed to do half of your work in 6 months,” Andy smirked as he said with gusto “So who will be accompanying me?”

Now

You cannot,” said one of the lovers “win against us!” muttered the other one

“Oh great they finish each others sentences….that’s fun,” grinned Cougar spitting some acid in the face of the male lover blinding him

Strength continued to strike at Lancet lynx continuing to miss and then Lynx struck back easily gutting strength and leaving him dying in a pool of his own blood

“you bitch what have you done to my husband!” screamed the female lover as the male one continued to stumble around blindly.

“the same thing I’m gonna do to you bitch, One extreme facial coming right up!”

Then

Andy mumbled angrily as he begun to walk over to his dorm room to greet two figures. One of these people was a man with brown hair. He was wearing completely black and what had as Andy thought one of the strangest weapons he had ever seen. The man walked over and shook Andy’s hand. ”The name is Bourbon creme,” he said as Andy looked pleadingly at Romero, “I hired him just in case you need some help. I heard there are some rather nasty monsters in kinsk,” “I’ve been there before on a hunting trip sir, there are lot o nasty creatures there,” said Bourbon. before Andy could tell them both that Bourbon wasn’t needed a giggle was heard and in came Andy’s worst nightmare “are we ready to go yet?” “I think so Yoshika,” said Andy slightly turning red from the girl who practically stalked him. “Are you hiding something?” asked the future tazer tigress smiling at Andy everyone knew in the academy apart from himself that she had a crush on Andy that he did not share back, he saw her as more of an annoying sibling than anything else. “Why couldn’t Natasha come with me at least she wouldn’t have distracted me,” muttered Andy thinking of his sister.

Now

Strength got up from the ground. He was bleed pretty heavily from the several cuts that Lynx’s ability had inflicted on him.

“Boy!” muttered Strength

“Want some more?” grinned Lynx

“no….you did good….you beat me….I thank you for releasing me from the power that corrupted me,”

“Oh….err right,”

“the one you know as Dave, captured us and experimented on us. Turned us into his own little puppets….that’s all we are to him. You, me, your monks, our arcane….hell even that idiot with the bandages who is killing us….we are all puppets to him…..”

“what is he?”

“he’s something terrible…..I need to stop talking….you cut me good….go help your mother…..”

“Nah that’s not my mother….that’s my sister,”

“no….she isn’t…..she’s your mother…..”

As the two lovers fell to the ground both dead by acid burns she reacted in shock at what Strength said and then fell to the ground in tears

Then

Inside the dark cave, the group walked over to a giant statue and then Yoshika and Andy began singing. The singing affected the statue and a gigantic hole opened up in the middle. “Go on take it so we can leave,” said Bourbon pointing to a sphere in the new hole. Andy took it and then suddenly the cavern started shaking “Okay time for the running to start ah think,” said Bourbon in a panic “Wait what about my sphere,” said Yoshika in horror. “It’s too late we need to go,” said Andy his heart braking for Yoshika. “No all my struggling to become a bard won’t end like that,” shouted Yoshika who tried to kick Bourbon in order for him to let her go. “Don’t be stupid you’ll be killed,” said Andy who slammed the statue with his fist. Suddenly a sphere shot out of the statue and Yoshika just caught it. “Okay let’s go,” said Bourbon as they ran out of the cave

Now

“it’s a joke….right,” said Lynx a look of utter disgust on his face

“no,” cried Cougar

“why….what kind of sick bitch abandons her boy and then shows up ten years later and pretends to be his older sister?”

“….I had my reasons…..”

“….you sicken me….come on strength lets get outta here and find the others….”

“call me kyle,” said strength

“sure kyle….” muttered lynx giving his mother one last dark look and then leaving

Then

Graduation day was here at last and the future was in front of them both. As Andy and yoshika celebrated their rise in the ranks. The young woman who became Corrosive courgar smiled at her son and said “you did well without me and your father….”

A young man appeared next to cougar and muttered “you didn’t think you could get away from me did you….”

“No I suppose not,”

“do not worry you shall not die today….I owe my son that much,”

“yeah….”

“make no mistake one day you shall die and it shall be by my hand,”

“So what are you gonna do?” asked Andy

“Oh I’m going back to Japan and be an idol,” grinned Yoshika she then stared at Cougar and muttered “your moms pretty hot,”

“That’s my sister,” grinned Andy waving over to her who waved back

“Who’s the speccy guy with her though?”

Now

“No….” cried cougar

“Thems the breaks I guess,” grinned Dave patting cougar on the back

“He’s your son do you not care at all,”

“Nah….do you,” grinned Dave

“You sick bastard,” screamed cougar

Lynx heard something and began to run back over just stopping long enough to tell strength to wait. He ran in and saw Dave holding cougar by the neck

“Ah look its mini me….come to see your mummy die?” grinned Dave

“Drop her….”

“Nah….I said I was gonna clean up my messes and I deliver!”

“I love….you son,” croaked cougar and then her neck snapped

“NOOOOOOOO!!!”

“Don’t worry boy…you are next,”

To be concluded…..
------------------------------------------------------
Why did she abandon him and then reenter his life? We'll never know....nah I kid we find out next episode
-----------------------------------------------------------

Round one

Knights of the White Order

Gandalf

Kingdom Come Superman

Silver Surfer

Hulk

Cable

Cloud Strife (FFVII)

vs.

OCD Black OPs 2.0
Riddler-leader
Firelord Zuko
Ravager (Rose Wilson)
Piccolo (DBZ)
Big Barda
Rogue (Marvel 616)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 2

Cauldron

Morgan le Fay - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgan_le_Fay_(Marvel_Comics)
Dark Willow - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willow_Rosenberg
Evil Ernie - http://www.comicvine.com/evil-ernie/29-41579/
Annatz Arataz - http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Annataz_Arataz_(Earth-3)
Walter o'Dim/Randall Flagg - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randall_Flagg
Wolverine, Lord of the vampires - http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/earthwolverinelovpundefeat.htm

vs.

The Order of Chronal Defenders 3.0
Yoda-leader
Toph Bei Fong
Minda (Legend of Zelda)
Beowulf (Myth)
Sonic the Hedgehog
Samus Aran (Metroid)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 3

Brotherhood of the Bat

Batman

Green Lantern (Bruce Wayne - Batman: In Darkest Knight)

Batman (Superman: Speeding Bullets)

Batmage (Conjurors)

Batman of the 853rd century (Batman: One Million)

Dark Claw

vs.
divine forge

Destroyer (Thor Conscience) - http://www.immortalthor.net/thor381-390.html
Superman with Mjolnir - http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/SupermanHammer.jpg
Wonder Woman with Mjolnir - http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/3133/165334-36022-mjolnir_super.jpg
Captain America (Steve Rogers) with Mjolnir - http://progressiveruin.com/archives/2006_10_01_archive.html
Asgardian Storm - http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/earthxmenstayedasgard.htm
Rogue with Mjolnir - http://www.comicvine.com/what-if-what-if-rogue-possessed-the-power-of-thor/37-39802/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 4

VANGUARD

Martian Manhunter
Aang
Ion(Kyle Rayner)
Usagi Yojimbo
Captain America
Wonder Woman

vs.

The Rule of 6

1. Illidan Stormrage
2. Mr. Oliver from the Anita Blake series
3. Darth Bane
4. Morg
5. Master Blaster
6. Fu Manchu
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 5

The despair

The shade (dc)

Mr dark (fables)

Black hand (dc)

Kaname tousen (bleach)

Abyss (AOA)

Aku samurai jack

vs.

Hell's Twilight
Larfleeze
Mongul
Sinestro
Parallax (Hal Jordan)
Black Lantern Superman
Black Lantern Martian Manhunter
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 6

The Shepherds:

1. Serpent O.R http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serpentor
2. Black Adam
3. The Maestro
4. John Milton (Al Pacino from the DEvil's Advocate)
5. Sacha Vykos http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Sascha_Vykos
6. Ozymandius from Watchmen

vs.

The League of Extraordinary Connerys - All characters once played by Sean Connery

Ramierz - Immortal swordsman

Draco - Dragon

macbeth

King Arthur - Mystical sword excalibur, ability to summon Dragon from shield

Allan Quartermain - Skilled hunter and fighter. Unparalleled marksman with a rifle. Claims "Africa will not let him die."

James Bond - Secret agent, skilled hand to hand combatant and practiced in the use of most small arms
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 7

Brotherhood of evil

Lore from ST:TNG

Juggernaut from the 616

Northstar from the 616

Blackout from GI Joe

Noob Saibot from Mortal Kombat

The Violator from Spawn

vs.

The last resort

Wolverine(X men)
Wesley Gibson(Wanted)
Micah (HEROES)
Obi Wan(Star wars)
Flash(dc)
Sarah conner(Terminator)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 8

Fallen from Grace
Syndrome-leader
Raven Trigon mode(DC Comics)
Anakin Skywalker
Tai Lung(Kung Fu Panda)
Saskae Uchiha(Naruto)
Nemisis Kid(Legion of Superheroes preCrisis)

vs.

Royal Revenge
Van Fanel (from Tenku No Escaflowne)
Vegeta (from Dragonball Z)
Dr. Doom (from various Marvel Comics)
Starfire (from various DC Comics)
Jadis "The White Witch" (from The Chronicles of Narnia books)
Godzilla (from the Toho films)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round 9

The HATRED - The Harbingers of Anguish, Terror, Rage, Entropy, and Death

Darth Sion -

Selene -

Alma -

Puck -

Frenzy

Thamuz - Superhuman strength, Power to tap into the greatest fears of his victims, Magic to place glamour spells upon other beings

vs.

N.E.S. (Nintendo's Elite Soldiers)
Link (Legend of Zelda)
Samus (Metroid)
Orpheus (Battle of Olympus)
Shinobi
Metal Man
Lil' Mac (Punch-Out!)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

2Survival of the fittest V:  hourglass part 3 Andreas and Nastashia Colt Empty SOTF 5 Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:45 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

how does Taze being a student at the bard thing mesh in with her beig a monk?

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

She was a monk just before taking time off to be at the bard school. It was there she met Andreas and had a bit of a thing for him. It was because he rejected her that she went off men. After graduating she went to her native japan to become the pop star that was was in her flashback story. After her career ended she returned to the monks and pretty much the rest is as mentioned in SOTF

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Eat it Fallen from Grace! I'm gonna win a match! WOO!

http://realityfugitives.com/

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Esbat wrote:Eat it Fallen from Grace! I'm gonna win a match! WOO!

Teabag 'em, Batty!

"You're not worthy of a Saiyan prince's balls on your face!"

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

alucardbarnivous wrote:

Teabag 'em, Batty!

"You're not worthy of a Saiyan prince's balls on your face!"
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Royal Revenger kept tying and losing the matches so I'm happy to win at least one match.

Godzilla is fuckin' PISSED! Doom is not pleased. Van is emo with Jadis. While Vegeta is fighting off Starfire's oversharing.

http://realityfugitives.com/

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

don't get too cocky, esbat. still got a couple days left for votes.

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

1:The Rule of 6:3600 ^3

2:Fallen from Grace:3550 v1

2 The Shepherds:3550 =

3:The HATRED - :3300 =

4 Hell's Twilight:3250 ^5

5: :Knights of the White Order: 3200 v4

6:Cauldron: 3150 ^7

7:The last resort: 3100 v6

7:OCD Black OPs 2.0:3100 v6

8:The despair:3000 v6

9 Royal Revenge:2950 ^10

10:N.E.S. (Nintendo's Elite Soldiers): 2900 v9

11 :Brotherhood of evil:2750 ^12

11 divine forge: 2750 ^12

11 The League of Extraordinary Connerys: 2750 ^13

12:The Order of Chronal Defenders 3.0: 2700 v11

12:VANGUARD:2700 v8

13:Brotherhood of the Bat: 2450 v14

coming up in the final part of act 1

The truth is revealed about Daves shocking heel turn and everyone gathers for one final attack against him. Can they suceed?

9Survival of the fittest V:  hourglass part 3 Andreas and Nastashia Colt Empty SOTF 5 Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:44 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:1:The Rule of 6:3600 ^3

i have fallen in scores.... for now Twisted Evil .

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

shining knight wrote:1:The Rule of 6:3600 ^3

2 The Shepherds:3550 =
afro

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

the final part before I take a break should be up later today or tomorrow depending on if I can get it sorted in time

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum