Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Green Ranger to try MMA

+17
DickGrayson007
Sci-Fi
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
MillionDollarGeek
liljrod2011
Chi-Town Spidey
Lee
jaydee74
Kupocat
Rath99
alucardbarnivous
Gandicles
Batman25JM
Joshua
Esbat
Silent K
TheUnalteredOne
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The Green Ranger to try MMA - Page 2 Empty Re: The Green Ranger to try MMA Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:36 am

liljrod2011

liljrod2011
Cadet
Cadet

I just realized. We've been focusing on him using a flute to summon the Dragonzord... What we've forgotten? It was also a friggin dagger. No one messes with Thomas Oliver.

27The Green Ranger to try MMA - Page 2 Empty Re: The Green Ranger to try MMA Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:29 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

liljrod2011 wrote:
MillionDollarGeek wrote:White Ranger kicked more ass. I forgot if he was the Gold Ranger or was that Billy?
Billy was gold. But still amazing. I think Jason was gold as well for like 3 episodes.

I thought Jason was the Gold Ranger? scratch

28The Green Ranger to try MMA - Page 2 Empty Re: The Green Ranger to try MMA Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:23 am

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Jason was the Gold Ranger. Billy never was the Gold Ranger. Even though at the time they thought he was before the Alien guy revealed himself and then gave the powers to Jason.

29The Green Ranger to try MMA - Page 2 Empty Re: The Green Ranger to try MMA Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:17 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

This is funny shit. You won't be able to convince the average MMA fan that the guy can be a legit threat until he destroys someone.

30The Green Ranger to try MMA - Page 2 Empty Re: The Green Ranger to try MMA Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:20 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Im convinced I need to watch Power Rangers all over again... Well, mostly all of them.

31The Green Ranger to try MMA - Page 2 Empty Re: The Green Ranger to try MMA Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:27 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

this looks interesting. i would watch his first fight

32The Green Ranger to try MMA - Page 2 Empty Re: The Green Ranger to try MMA Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:24 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

When is his first fight?

33The Green Ranger to try MMA - Page 2 Empty Re: The Green Ranger to try MMA Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:51 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This reminds me of how DMX has shown interest in MMA (I think he's already slated for a fight actually).

34The Green Ranger to try MMA - Page 2 Empty Re: The Green Ranger to try MMA Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:43 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

X Is gonna give to them!!! *growl* *bite* Zombie plague!

35The Green Ranger to try MMA - Page 2 Empty Re: The Green Ranger to try MMA Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:13 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider-Man wrote:Gooooo Greeeeeeeeen Raaaaaaaanger GO GO Green Ranger Go!

36The Green Ranger to try MMA - Page 2 Empty Re: The Green Ranger to try MMA Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:23 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

He won his first match.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/dailynews.asp?articleid=10621&zoneid=13

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

37The Green Ranger to try MMA - Page 2 Empty Re: The Green Ranger to try MMA Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:33 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Good for him!

38The Green Ranger to try MMA - Page 2 Empty Re: The Green Ranger to try MMA Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:39 pm

liljrod2011

liljrod2011
Cadet
Cadet

Looked kinda sketchy but now that he knows what a punch feels like he'll be ready.

39The Green Ranger to try MMA - Page 2 Empty Re: The Green Ranger to try MMA Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:02 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Denim wrote:He won his first match.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/dailynews.asp?articleid=10621&zoneid=13
Awesome. I hope he does well.

40The Green Ranger to try MMA - Page 2 Empty Re: The Green Ranger to try MMA Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:39 pm

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

lol this one made me laugh. won his first match too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum