Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Facial Hair thread

+28
pink*lantern
potatojoe
WonderWoman2.0
G_Zatara
Heytherejeffro
Mnemosis
blackhart23
Sandman
Combo Mo
Airwolf
Spazzy
UltimateUltimacy
Aussiemandias
Bigtymin504
FroZen
Spaced4SimonPegg
wickidchyld
TENIME_art
TheUncannyJim
prescribeddrone
MillionDollarGeek
BlueMaxx
elijahdprophet
Hannibal king
The_Donster
Gojiratoho
Silent K
Joshua
32 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1The Facial Hair thread Empty The Facial Hair thread Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:03 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

With summer officially over it's time to start growing out that facial hair, fellas. Full beards, amish beards, chinstraps, goatees, Van Dykes, mutton chops, handelbars; post'em if you got'em! Any growth/grooming tips, encouragement, praise, and questions can also be found here.

Two weeks of growth:
The Facial Hair thread 2-9

2The Facial Hair thread Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:06 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

This was my post Zombie Ed growth from 2 weeks ago.

The Facial Hair thread DSCF3331

I'll be shaving it all off again for Halloween.

3The Facial Hair thread Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:24 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'll be posting later, my facial fuzz usually starts at Thanksgiving and ends on St. Pat's.

4The Facial Hair thread Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:43 pm

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

The Facial Hair thread 200px-Obadiah_Stane_(Earth-20080502)

I'm waiting for the rest of the gray to catch up, so I can do the Obadiah "Bridges" Stane look. I was dying it for awhile and it looked pretty good. Unfortunately I had an allergic reaction to the dye and I haven't been able to dye it since.

5The Facial Hair thread Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:45 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Five week update!
The Facial Hair thread 2-14

6The Facial Hair thread Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:51 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Are you pooping or crying? Or both?

7The Facial Hair thread Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:00 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I was trying my best to make a Kerouac face.

8The Facial Hair thread Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:09 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Speaking of J2 where has he been? Or am I just missing his posts? As far as facial hair goes I just can't do it. I haven't gone more than 2 days between shaving.

9The Facial Hair thread Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:36 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Hannibal king wrote:Speaking of J2 where has he been? Or am I just missing his posts? As far as facial hair goes I just can't do it. I haven't gone more than 2 days between shaving.

He's around.

10The Facial Hair thread Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:14 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

Unfortunately the thin nature of my facial hair, along with the large amount of..ahem..lighter hair that has started creeping in means it doesn't photograph well.

I actually don't grow it out too far, I usually rack it back with a #2 or 3 guard about every 2 weeks.

Serious Eli is serious
The Facial Hair thread Picture%20003

11The Facial Hair thread Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:21 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Reminds me. I should shave before work tomorrow.

12The Facial Hair thread Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:15 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Facial Hair thread L_15af10

Liana K loves it... pouty lips time!

13The Facial Hair thread Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:20 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I didn't realize how freckly she was.

But I was probably too busy lookin' at that delicious ba-donk.

14The Facial Hair thread Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:48 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Liana is very cool. I'd like to meet her.

You lucky bastard. Heh.

And yes, Knize, freckles everywhere. Wink
The Facial Hair thread 2286971085_339e9a0e13

15The Facial Hair thread Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:31 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I gotz it. I shave like twice a week though.

(About 4 days of not shaving)

The Facial Hair thread 2u4qwqd

(I rarely smoke cigs [doobies are a different story] but this is a good pic showing my chin-bush)

The Facial Hair thread Jfb0nc

(About 2 days of not shaving)

16The Facial Hair thread Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:58 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

All I need is a handgun and some zombie make up and im good.

The Facial Hair thread Z10

17The Facial Hair thread Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:38 am

TheUncannyJim

TheUncannyJim
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Joshua wrote:Five week update!
The Facial Hair thread 2-14
Pooping or crying, either way, you look like a mugshot of Robert Kirkman with that frown.

http://www.enemyofpeanuts.com

18The Facial Hair thread Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:44 am

TheUncannyJim

TheUncannyJim
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I'm clean shaven now in preparation for Movember, but I'll start having some daily moustache updates on my blog soon. Get excited!

And if you are SUPER EXCITED, donate now and help fight men's cancer!

19The Facial Hair thread Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:48 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TheUncannyJim wrote:I'm clean shaven now in preparation for Movember, but I'll start having some daily moustache updates on my blog soon. Get excited!
Awesome!

20The Facial Hair thread Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:50 am

TheUncannyJim

TheUncannyJim
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Joshua wrote:
TheUncannyJim wrote:I'm clean shaven now in preparation for Movember, but I'll start having some daily moustache updates on my blog soon. Get excited!
Awesome!

Awesome enough to donate?! I THINK SO!!!

21The Facial Hair thread Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:51 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hopefully with my next paycheck. October was a rough month financially.

22The Facial Hair thread Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:53 am

TheUncannyJim

TheUncannyJim
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Joshua wrote:Hopefully with my next paycheck. October was a rough month financially.

No worries! That donation nudging wasn't just for you though, Joshua. It is for everyone! Everyone should DONATE!

23The Facial Hair thread Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:49 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I want to. It ends end of November, right? unsure

24The Facial Hair thread Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:35 pm

TheUncannyJim

TheUncannyJim
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

TENIME_art wrote:I want to. It ends end of November, right? unsure
Correct! So, if you do want to donate, just do so before the end of November...er...Movember (which ae the same thing!).

25The Facial Hair thread Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:14 pm

wickidchyld

wickidchyld
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

this is a thread i can get down with :P
a month ago
The Facial Hair thread Photo18

about a week ago Smile
The Facial Hair thread Photo2

and to quote k-nize "wickidchyld has a rad beard" -popcast 27

http://twitter.com/wickidchyld

Sponsored content