Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Facial Hair thread

+28
pink*lantern
potatojoe
WonderWoman2.0
G_Zatara
Heytherejeffro
Mnemosis
blackhart23
Sandman
Combo Mo
Airwolf
Spazzy
UltimateUltimacy
Aussiemandias
Bigtymin504
FroZen
Spaced4SimonPegg
wickidchyld
TENIME_art
TheUncannyJim
prescribeddrone
MillionDollarGeek
BlueMaxx
elijahdprophet
Hannibal king
The_Donster
Gojiratoho
Silent K
Joshua
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76The Facial Hair thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:22 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I'm not sure where I want to go with the facial hair. I'm kinda digging the no-mustache right now.

77The Facial Hair thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:44 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:I'm not sure where I want to go with the facial hair. I'm kinda digging the no-mustache right now.
While I miss the tickle against my scrote, I've always preferred you sans mustache. Makes you look all genteel and shit.

78The Facial Hair thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:28 pm

WonderWoman2.0

WonderWoman2.0
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Josh, you can definitely see looking at the pic you posted on the first page and the one you posted yesterday, that you have lost some serious weight. You are looking veddy goooood. Perv

Also, I love this thread. What a handsome collection of beards of we have here. Although there does seem to be ONE MISSING. I wonder whose beard that could POSSIBLY be? Wink

http://effyeahmegwhite.tumblr.com/

79The Facial Hair thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:35 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Facial Hair thread - Page 4 Photo_10

I'm trying to see how long I can get it before Amanda makes me hack it off.

80The Facial Hair thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:23 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

WonderWoman2.0 wrote:Josh, you can definitely see looking at the pic you posted on the first page and the one you posted yesterday, that you have lost some serious weight. You are looking veddy goooood. Perv
Thanks! That's just the encouragement I need after taking the last three weeks off from the gym, due to vacation and illness.

For my fellow beardies, here's my favorite beard website, a great place for inspiration: http;//www.beard.org

81The Facial Hair thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:35 am

pink*lantern

pink*lantern
Pirate
Pirate

82The Facial Hair thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:37 am

pink*lantern

pink*lantern
Pirate
Pirate

I tell you to trim that down everday!! shake my head

potatojoe wrote:The Facial Hair thread - Page 4 Photo_10

I'm trying to see how long I can get it before Amanda makes me hack it off.

83The Facial Hair thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

One month of progress:
The Facial Hair thread - Page 4 Beard1210

I would be at seven weeks worth of growth, but I shaved for that stupid job interview. angry

84The Facial Hair thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:29 pm

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

jesus josh. you look like Obi-Wan.But I'm still the champ.

https://www.youtube.com/user/gavinv2?feature=mhum

85The Facial Hair thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:40 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

UltimateUltimacy wrote:jesus josh. you look like Obi-Wan.
I love you

But I'm still the champ.
You'll get no argument from me. I've never had the fortitude to let mine grow like you do, the Texas summers are just too hot. Maybe now that I've found a beard sparring partner in you, I'll keep mine for more than a handful of cold months.

86The Facial Hair thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:08 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

87The Facial Hair thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:49 pm

EireJack

EireJack
Cadet
Cadet

I made a really serious attempt at a beard and then I just couldn't stand it and shaved clean

88The Facial Hair thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:05 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The handlebar mustache has risen...
The Facial Hair thread - Page 4 Handles

89The Facial Hair thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:56 pm

WhiteBlackDynamite

WhiteBlackDynamite
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Just found this thread; here's one from a while back:

The Facial Hair thread - Page 4 Img_0410

(Doucheatude intentional in this pic)

http://www.superflycomics.com

90The Facial Hair thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:14 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You're like an 1865 version of Keira Knightley. tongue

91The Facial Hair thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:03 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:You're like an 1865 version of Keira Knightley. tongue
lmao

92The Facial Hair thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:28 am

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:The handlebar mustache has risen...
The Facial Hair thread - Page 4 Handles
The Facial Hair thread - Page 4 Drawn_wallpapers_Painted_girls_Well_hello_sailor_013467_

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

93The Facial Hair thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:38 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Heytherejeffro wrote:*Sexy girl picture*
Should I ever get a job on a Disney cruise, that could someday be applicable!

Here's my last update for awhile. The lighting is balls, but it's 2 full months of progress.
The Facial Hair thread - Page 4 Beard0113

94The Facial Hair thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:08 am

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I never go full beard, but this is a few days without shaving. I have nothing on you hairy beasts tongue

The Facial Hair thread - Page 4 000c09q5

I don't know why I decided to make the angry face either Laughing

95The Facial Hair thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:02 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:
I don't know why I decided to make the angry face either Laughing
I just assumed you had read a Marvel comic. tongue

96The Facial Hair thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:17 am

UltimateUltimacy

UltimateUltimacy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I'm going to try to get a photo up today. Don't think I've taken one since i shaved my chin in an attempt to have a Lemmy.

https://www.youtube.com/user/gavinv2?feature=mhum

97The Facial Hair thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:08 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
I just assumed you had read a Marvel comic. tongue

Boom!

98The Facial Hair thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Facial Hair thread Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:14 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Facial Hair thread - Page 4 29837_10

This is usually how I keep my beard.(last fall) I had a "Lemmy" a while back and then I just let it all grow out for a few months and looked like a bum (I don't think I have any pics of that).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum