Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Big Bang Theory

+37
Spaced4SimonPegg
deadbolt85
Administrator
Mnemosis
krpykrwly
Gojiratoho
Sapphire Gypsy
Heytherejeffro
Debaser77
Silent K
NorrinRadd
Astro13Zombie
pumkinheadfan
jaydee74
shark6495
THALASTDRAGON
kidspider2099
Captain Painway
superdoug
Metal Misfit
Winter Decay
pink*lantern
riv1
Tom
AlienIncognito
Combo Mo
comicgeekelly
ChrisToPhenom
blue halo
Spider_Fan14
FroZen
MillionDollarGeek
potatojoe
The_Donster
Thundermatts
Joshua
Batman25JM
41 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 18]

301The Big Bang Theory - Page 13 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Tue May 04, 2010 12:40 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Captain Painway wrote:In the derby world, cu-- punts are all the rage.

I know I say this a lot, about many of our PoP! Princesses...

...but seriously. I love this woman.

302The Big Bang Theory - Page 13 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Tue May 04, 2010 12:40 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Captain Painway wrote:
Gojiratoho wrote:Hey hey hey. You wanna punch her in the baby maker that's fine, but twat shots are against the rules.
Oh yeah. I forgot I was in the real world for a moment. In the derby world, cu-- punts are all the rage.

Back on the subject of the show, I was out of the house last night and missed it entirely. CBS fucks up by not streaming it online. shake my head

I almost put that instead, but I thought the c-word was a bit much.

It was decent, I liked how they turned the break-up into a divorce in terms of Sheldon. Raj's scenes creeped me out a bit.

303The Big Bang Theory - Page 13 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Tue May 04, 2010 2:46 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yesterday's episode was so hilarious. Man-child. Laughing

304The Big Bang Theory - Page 13 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Tue May 04, 2010 3:55 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gojiratoho wrote:
It was decent, I liked how they turned the break-up into a divorce in terms of Sheldon. Raj's scenes creeped me out a bit.
Meh, I've seen it before. Just doesn't seem original after seeing it on 70's Show and Sheldon was already kinda their kid with the episode where he was super senesitive to arguements in relationships.

305The Big Bang Theory - Page 13 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Tue May 04, 2010 4:58 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I liked last night's episode. The whole thing with Sheldon being like the child of divorce was great.

As much as I love Sheldon, I think that Raj is becoming my favorite character.

I also just saw the episode before last night's, the one where Penny and Leonard break up. I liked the stuff with Wil Wheaton and Sheldon, but I hated the breakup. It just felt weird. It felt forced, and silly.

306The Big Bang Theory - Page 13 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Tue May 11, 2010 5:42 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

last nights episode was awesome Judy geer is so hawt.

307The Big Bang Theory - Page 13 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Tue May 11, 2010 8:27 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Pretty good episode last night. Loved the Sheldon parts but I think Penny came off as judgemental to Leonard, I remember her telling him that her sex after a breakup or whatever lasts like a weekend straight, that's kinda calling the kettle black isn't it?

308The Big Bang Theory - Page 13 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Wed May 12, 2010 7:56 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I found it pretty funny.

309The Big Bang Theory - Page 13 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Wed May 12, 2010 4:08 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:I liked last night's episode. The whole thing with Sheldon being like the child of divorce was great.

As much as I love Sheldon, I think that Raj is becoming my favorite character.

I also just saw the episode before last night's, the one where Penny and Leonard break up. I liked the stuff with Wil Wheaton and Sheldon, but I hated the breakup. It just felt weird. It felt forced, and silly.
Yeah, but it's just so the writers can put them back together easier. Both of them weren't really that great character-wise that episode. Also I heard Howard and Whatsherface broke up, why?

310The Big Bang Theory - Page 13 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Wed May 12, 2010 4:29 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote:
Also I heard Howard and Whatsherface broke up, why?

I figured he was just sayin that so he could get in on the action.

311The Big Bang Theory - Page 13 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Tue May 18, 2010 2:27 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wow. So many question were answered in the last episode. Laughing

312The Big Bang Theory - Page 13 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Tue May 18, 2010 4:13 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah, we even got to see the cross dresser guy that lived where Penny lives now. I liked how they put in Joyce Kim in it and gave more on why she defected back to North Korea. Pretty good episode in general. Next ep is gonna be the season finale and I heard Sheldon might actually meet a potential love and might even have sex with her.

313The Big Bang Theory - Page 13 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Tue May 18, 2010 6:01 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

last night episode was really funny and answered questions. I can't decide if i like or hate sheldon's firefly line.

314The Big Bang Theory - Page 13 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Sun May 23, 2010 12:27 am

I have merely this to say: I FREAKING LOVE THIS SHOW!!! I even themed my Palm Pre with the Rock-Paper-Scissors-Lizard-Spock symbol and pics of the cast. I have watched (and rewatched) every episode and still cannot stop laughing. And, oh yeah...Penny is hawt, especially when she accidentally references nerdy stuff.

315The Big Bang Theory - Page 13 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Tue May 25, 2010 8:52 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I really didn't like last night's episode. Firstly, I don't like how Leonard had sex with a drunken Penny. Secondly, I'm finding the Leonard/Penny dynamic getting annoying and shallow as the series progesses and I'm mixed as to weather to feel sorry or hatred towards Leonard since he's a pretty sad figure but the same time annoying. Thirdly, I feel like the episodes can be too much like a Two and a Half Men script that was just recycled like the episode where Peny only said "Thank You" to Leonard's "I Love You". That was done earlier on TAAHM with Charlie and Chealsey! The only parts I really liked were the bit at the end where Sheldon met his online match and Penny's dumb as dirt date.

316The Big Bang Theory - Page 13 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Wed May 26, 2010 4:53 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh, God...next season with Sheldon's girlfriend is going to be priceless.

317The Big Bang Theory - Page 13 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Wed May 26, 2010 8:50 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kidspider2099 wrote:last nights episode was awesome Judy geer is so hawt.
She so is. I love that she's been on "How I Met Your Mother" and "Big Bang Theory". Now she just needs to be on "Two and a Half Men" for the Hat Trick.

Spider_Fan14 wrote:I really didn't like last night's episode. Firstly, I don't like how Leonard had sex with a drunken Penny. Secondly, I'm finding the Leonard/Penny dynamic getting annoying and shallow as the series progesses and I'm mixed as to weather to feel sorry or hatred towards Leonard since he's a pretty sad figure but the same time annoying. Thirdly, I feel like the episodes can be too much like a Two and a Half Men script that was just recycled like the episode where Peny only said "Thank You" to Leonard's "I Love You". That was done earlier on TAAHM with Charlie and Chealsey! The only parts I really liked were the bit at the end where Sheldon met his online match and Penny's dumb as dirt date.

I gotta agree. The whole Leonard/Penny thing is just annoying the hell out of me. It's just gotten stale to me. I love that "Blossom" is Sheldon's online match and I am looking forward to the two of them interacting next season. Should be awesome.

318The Big Bang Theory - Page 13 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Wed May 26, 2010 9:26 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I never realised it was Blossom until my Dad read a thing about it. What was Blossom anyhow?

319The Big Bang Theory - Page 13 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Wed May 26, 2010 10:20 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote:What was Blossom anyhow?

Blossom was a half-hour sitcom on NBC starring Miyam Biyalik in the lead role about a teenage girl and her life with her father (played by Soap's Ted Wass) and her two brothers, recovering alcoholic Tony (Michael Stoyanov) and dim-witted Joey (Joey Lawrence). It also had Jenna Von Oy as Blossom's literally motor-mouthed friend Six.

It ran for five seasons and dealt with a lot of big issues. It wasn't the greatest sit-com, but it definitely had some funny moments, such as:

Joey: Blossom, how come we never talk?
Blossom: Because you're an idiot, Joe?
Joey: That's not fair. I may not be smart as you, but I have real feelings and ideas that I need to share.
Blossom: I'm sorry, Joey. I had no idea. What's on your mind?
Joey: How come Donald Duck doesn't wear pants?

Later:

Joey: Dad, how come we never talk?
Dad: Joe...he's a duck. He doesn't need pants. Write it down this time!

320The Big Bang Theory - Page 13 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Thu May 27, 2010 7:53 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I hear BBT is getting moved to 8 or 9 o'clock on Thursdays now, I wonder why. Anyway, what are your wishlists for the 4th season? mine are;
More Leslie Winkle
Will Wheaton getting his ass kicked by Sheldon at something (But with the aide of someone from Star Wars or new Star Trek)
More of Zack from the season finale
A Sherlock Holmes type of mystery episdode with Shelson and Leonard
Appearances and re-apearances by Leonard's, Sheldon's and Penny's siblings (I'd like to see Penny's brother and sister good people but think Penny's a slut and Leonard's sibs being smarter but sadder then him)
Penny's last name revealed (Fingers crossed for "Nichols")
An episode with the comicbook owner guy
Raj gettig something to do other then be accused of being gay with Howard
Joss Whedon directing an episode
A comic-con special episode

321The Big Bang Theory - Page 13 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Thu May 27, 2010 7:57 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote:I hear BBT is getting moved to 8 or 9 o'clock on Thursdays now, I wonder why.

I think they want to compete with NBC's Thursday night comedy block.

322The Big Bang Theory - Page 13 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Thu May 27, 2010 8:16 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I liked the finale. Sheldon and Amy Farrah Fowler were priceless.

She really is.

kidspider2099 wrote:last night episode was really funny and answered questions. I can't decide if i like or hate sheldon's firefly line.

I loved the Firefly line.

Spider_Fan14 wrote:I hear BBT is getting moved to 8 or 9 o'clock on Thursdays now, I wonder why.

Ugh. I don't want it to move. They are going to kill the show.

323The Big Bang Theory - Page 13 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Thu May 27, 2010 8:42 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:I liked the finale. Sheldon and Amy Farrah Fowler were priceless.

She really is.

kidspider2099 wrote:last night episode was really funny and answered questions. I can't decide if i like or hate sheldon's firefly line.

I loved the Firefly line.

Ugh. I don't want it to move. They are going to kill the show.

I think that's awesome. It will be a better night for it.

324The Big Bang Theory - Page 13 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Thu May 27, 2010 8:48 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^How exactly is it a better night for it?

325The Big Bang Theory - Page 13 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Thu May 27, 2010 9:26 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:^How exactly is it a better night for it?

I wouldn't miss it if Chuck goes does two hour episodes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum