Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Big Bang Theory

+37
Spaced4SimonPegg
deadbolt85
Administrator
Mnemosis
krpykrwly
Gojiratoho
Sapphire Gypsy
Heytherejeffro
Debaser77
Silent K
NorrinRadd
Astro13Zombie
pumkinheadfan
jaydee74
shark6495
THALASTDRAGON
kidspider2099
Captain Painway
superdoug
Metal Misfit
Winter Decay
pink*lantern
riv1
Tom
AlienIncognito
Combo Mo
comicgeekelly
ChrisToPhenom
blue halo
Spider_Fan14
FroZen
MillionDollarGeek
potatojoe
The_Donster
Thundermatts
Joshua
Batman25JM
41 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 18]

76The Big Bang Theory - Page 4 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:38 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Loved the episode. The Green Lantern lantern was freakin' awesome.

Sheldon as usual stole the show. I love that he had no idea that the girl was into him.

I hope we see both the ladies again.

77The Big Bang Theory - Page 4 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:12 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The more i watch this series the more i dislike Two and a Half Men. It's quite funny but with Alan it kinda gets too sad when they treat him like they do it's like this one thing of Charlie Brown where a whole bunch of kids were pissed off when Sally did her football trick on Charlie during a big football game and everyone was mad at Charlie instead of Lucy or something i don't really know. Sometimes it seems like a cautionary tale then sitcom some days. Anyone see the recent one where Alan wanted to be friends with his ex-wife's husband but she wouldn't let him? i missed most of it.

78The Big Bang Theory - Page 4 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:07 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Stan Lee is a must watch! I dont care if 24 is on that night.

79The Big Bang Theory - Page 4 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:54 pm

pink*lantern

pink*lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Spider_Fan14 wrote:Stan Lee said on comicbookmovie.com he's going to appear in Big Bang Theory this Febuary! frakking awesome!
awesome!!! I wonder if they'll see him at a convention? Very Happy

80The Big Bang Theory - Page 4 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:41 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kidspider2099 wrote:Danica (winny) was the girl with raj. I'm not sure who played
the other girl.

I want a green lantern lantern now.

QFT. I loved this show. It's awesome but I want that Green Lantern Lantern.

81The Big Bang Theory - Page 4 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:59 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:
kidspider2099 wrote:Danica (winny) was the girl with raj. I'm not sure who played
the other girl.

I believe its a real item. I know dc made a bottle of city of Kandor and a thing of the diffent colored krytonite. So i believe they made a green lantern lantern.

Found it http://dccomics.com/dcdirect/?dcd=3474&lst=all&cat=PROPS+%26%2338%3B+REPLICAS

82The Big Bang Theory - Page 4 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:10 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Anyone have a clue what's going to happen for the season's end? The Penny chase is over and the series seems fairly settled. Not that i don't like it, i love it, but, once the sexual tension is gone, shows often flounder (Moon Lighting, Cheers, Martin...)

83The Big Bang Theory - Page 4 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:04 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Last night's episode was quite funny and i loved the part of Howard telling the story of his uncle's deli. The part with Sheldon moving kinda confused me though, Isn't the point of Leonard living with Sheldon the way of Sheldon being able to pay the rent? and yeah that does sound a big concern Riv but they'll think of something.

84The Big Bang Theory - Page 4 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:44 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I haven't watched the episode yet, but know the basic plot. Sheldon moved, huh?

85The Big Bang Theory - Page 4 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:40 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Loved the Watchmen reference!

86The Big Bang Theory - Page 4 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:48 pm

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

kidspider2099 wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:
the other girl.

I believe its a real item. I know dc made a bottle of city of Kandor and a thing of the diffent colored krytonite. So i believe they made a green lantern lantern.

Found it http://dccomics.com/dcdirect/?dcd=3474&lst=all&cat=PROPS+%26%2338%3B+REPLICAS

Why do all the pretty things have to be so damn expensive? Mad

87The Big Bang Theory - Page 4 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:11 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tom wrote:
kidspider2099 wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:
the other girl.

I don't know but your right it sucks.

88The Big Bang Theory - Page 4 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:14 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shit! I missed this episode. Wife wants to take over and record stupid 24.

89The Big Bang Theory - Page 4 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:26 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kidspider2099 wrote:
Tom wrote:
kidspider2099 wrote:
jaydee74 wrote:
the other girl.

I don't know but your right it sucks.

I have no idea but I know now that I won't be getting it. Crying or Very sad

90The Big Bang Theory - Page 4 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:33 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

<----- Found it. Very Happy

91The Big Bang Theory - Page 4 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:54 pm

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

^ Love the sig!

92The Big Bang Theory - Page 4 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:58 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

here's tonight's ep:

The Einstein Approximation
Sheldon's search for the answer to a physics problem leads him to work at the Cheesecake Factory with Penny.

i saw a clip of the ep and it looks hilarious, it was sheldon and leonard in one of those ball pits at places like mcdonald's.

93The Big Bang Theory - Page 4 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:42 am

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Was Tonight's show the best ever? Possibly!

94The Big Bang Theory - Page 4 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:22 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It was pretty good.

95The Big Bang Theory - Page 4 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:17 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ yeah, i found it pretty good too. Loved the ball pit part ad Raj saying he was upset that his idea for rollerskating turned into an excuse for howard and leonard to double date with their girlfriends and he hopes they fall and break their coxicks.

96The Big Bang Theory - Page 4 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:51 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Laughing I loved those parts! The entire episode rocked !

Raj: Okay, just to be clear, rollerskating was my idea and I’m very unhappy that you turned it into a double date and I hope you both fall on your asses and break your coccyxs.
Sheldon: The plural of coccyx is coccyges.
Raj: Screw you! Give me back my Lima beans!

lol!

97The Big Bang Theory - Page 4 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:22 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Combo Mo wrote:^ Laughing I loved those parts! The entire episode rocked !

Raj: Okay, just to be clear, rollerskating was my idea and I’m very unhappy that you turned it into a double date and I hope you both fall on your asses and break your coccyxs.
Sheldon: The plural of coccyx is coccyges.
Raj: Screw you! Give me back my Lima beans!

lol!

That was hands down my favorite part of the episode. I love Raj. He's a very close second for favorite character (Sheldon being my favorite).

98The Big Bang Theory - Page 4 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:37 pm

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

Does anyone know where I can get caught up with season 3? I missed this whole 3rd season so far and ABC as well as Hulu doesn't stream past episodes. Sad

99The Big Bang Theory - Page 4 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:47 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

pumkinheadfan wrote:Does anyone know where I can get caught up with season 3? I missed this whole 3rd season so far and ABC as well as Hulu doesn't stream past episodes. Sad

Try cbs.com. The show airs on CBS, not ABC. Wink

100The Big Bang Theory - Page 4 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:29 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:
pumkinheadfan wrote:Does anyone know where I can get caught up with season 3? I missed this whole 3rd season so far and ABC as well as Hulu doesn't stream past episodes. Sad

Try cbs.com. The show airs on CBS, not ABC. Wink

I checked CBS and a few other sites that have streaming videos...but no luck. All I found were clips. If I come across a site that has them, I'll let ya know.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum