Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Big Bang Theory

+37
Spaced4SimonPegg
deadbolt85
Administrator
Mnemosis
krpykrwly
Gojiratoho
Sapphire Gypsy
Heytherejeffro
Debaser77
Silent K
NorrinRadd
Astro13Zombie
pumkinheadfan
jaydee74
shark6495
THALASTDRAGON
kidspider2099
Captain Painway
superdoug
Metal Misfit
Winter Decay
pink*lantern
riv1
Tom
AlienIncognito
Combo Mo
comicgeekelly
ChrisToPhenom
blue halo
Spider_Fan14
FroZen
MillionDollarGeek
potatojoe
The_Donster
Thundermatts
Joshua
Batman25JM
41 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 18]

51The Big Bang Theory - Page 3 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:39 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That episode was gold! I just don't understand Leonard's resistance to showing off Penny to his mom. I'd be like...Ba-ZINGA!

52The Big Bang Theory - Page 3 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:11 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

riv1 wrote:That episode was gold! I just don't understand Leonard's resistance to showing off Penny to his mom. I'd be like...Ba-ZINGA!
probobly because she told Leonard to wear the cologne Penny's father wore to have sex with Penny. And the fact she's a waitress and her ex-husband ran off with a waitress might upset her.

53The Big Bang Theory - Page 3 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:08 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

here's the next episode for when the show comes back on January 11th;

The Psychic Vortex

While Sheldon and Koothrappali attend a university mixer, Leonard is upset to discover that Penny believes in psychics. Meanwhile, Raj meets Abby (Danica McKellar) at the mixer, who becomes the object of his attraction.

54The Big Bang Theory - Page 3 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:17 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ooh, this sounds good!

55The Big Bang Theory - Page 3 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:29 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ohhhh Winnie!

56The Big Bang Theory - Page 3 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:29 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

AWESOME.

57The Big Bang Theory - Page 3 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:41 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Danica McKellar keeps playing geniuses and he is a genius in
real life.

58The Big Bang Theory - Page 3 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:13 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kidspider2099 wrote:Danica McKellar keeps playing geniuses and he is a genius in
real life.
who is she? never heard of her. Has she appeared on any other TV Shows or something?

59The Big Bang Theory - Page 3 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:44 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote:
kidspider2099 wrote:Danica McKellar keeps playing geniuses and he is a genius in
real life.
who is she? never heard of her. Has she appeared on any other TV Shows or something?

The Big Bang Theory - Page 3 Danica_McKellar_l10

The Big Bang Theory - Page 3 Danica_McKellar_l4

The Big Bang Theory - Page 3 Nt-4

But most people remember her as Winnie Cooper on The Wonder Years:

The Big Bang Theory - Page 3 AkaWinnieCooper2

60The Big Bang Theory - Page 3 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:09 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Combo Mo wrote:
Spider_Fan14 wrote:
real life.

The Big Bang Theory - Page 3 Danica_McKellar_l10

The Big Bang Theory - Page 3 Danica_McKellar_l4

The Big Bang Theory - Page 3 Nt-4

But most people remember her as Winnie Cooper on The Wonder Years:

The Big Bang Theory - Page 3 AkaWinnieCooper2

Ahh yes, Winnie how you have grown through the ages. From your secret crush on Kevin, to dating douche bags who lifted your skirt and punched your boyfriend's face in. I was there through it all. I was even there when you co-starred alongside Chuck Norris in Sidekicks.

61The Big Bang Theory - Page 3 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:00 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Raaawr!

62The Big Bang Theory - Page 3 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:10 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

in case anyone's forgotten, new episode tonight!

63The Big Bang Theory - Page 3 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:59 am

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

who watched it? i really liked it. i dont wanna mention anything in case somebody has it tivoed or somethin and hasnt watched it yet and doesnt wanna hear anything about it. this is a great show and sheldon is my fav character.

64The Big Bang Theory - Page 3 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:09 am

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I will only say this about tonight's episode.... Hulk sad.... lol

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

65The Big Bang Theory - Page 3 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:44 am

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

shark6495 wrote:I will only say this about tonight's episode.... Hulk sad.... lol

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

hulk agrees to go on second date wit puny humans

66The Big Bang Theory - Page 3 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:41 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i really liked the Raj & Sheldon parts more then the Leonard & Penny parts. The latter was funny but the former were much funnier to me. Loved the ending with Sheldon and the girl (which one was Winnie Cooper?).

67The Big Bang Theory - Page 3 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:26 pm

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

i missed tha last few minutes, but if it was tha same two women from tha mixer, then it was tha shorter one wit dark hair

68The Big Bang Theory - Page 3 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:28 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Danica (winny) was the girl with raj. I'm not sure who played
the other girl.

I want a green lantern lantern now.

69The Big Bang Theory - Page 3 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:36 pm

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

yeah me too, sheldon loved that lantern. when he started sayin tha oath and put tha ring up to tha lantern, tha fanboy in me almost had a heart attack. it was great. that show would be trash without sheldon

70The Big Bang Theory - Page 3 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:24 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

THALASTDRAGON wrote:yeah me too, sheldon loved that lantern. when he started sayin tha oath and put tha ring up to tha lantern, tha fanboy in me almost had a heart attack. it was great. that show would be trash without sheldon
I kinda think he got it wrong. Isn't "In Blackest Night" instead of what he said, "In Darkest Night"?

71The Big Bang Theory - Page 3 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:07 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kidspider2099 wrote:Danica (winny) was the girl with raj. I'm not sure who played
the other girl.

I want a green lantern lantern now.

Jen Drohan.

Pretty much an unknown actress.

72The Big Bang Theory - Page 3 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:14 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I hope Danica shows up for another show.

73The Big Bang Theory - Page 3 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:42 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote:
THALASTDRAGON wrote:yeah me too, sheldon loved that lantern. when he started sayin tha oath and put tha ring up to tha lantern, tha fanboy in me almost had a heart attack. it was great. that show would be trash without sheldon
I kinda think he got it wrong. Isn't "In Blackest Night" instead of what he said, "In Darkest Night"?

Haven't seen the episode yet, but yeah, it is "In Blackest Night" in the comics right now (and originally), but for a while they went with "In Darkest Night" because they thought blackest would be offensive.

74The Big Bang Theory - Page 3 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:45 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Stan Lee said on comicbookmovie.com he's going to appear in Big Bang Theory this Febuary! frakking awesome!

75The Big Bang Theory - Page 3 Empty Re: The Big Bang Theory Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:30 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

If anyone comes across a pic or gif of Sheldon holding the lantern, can you please post it here or PM it to me.

THANKS!

Spider_Fan14 wrote:Stan Lee said on comicbookmovie.com he's going to appear in Big Bang Theory this Febuary! frakking awesome!

AWESOME !!! Smile Smile Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum