Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

So a funny thing happened....

+7
Tripper McGee
Denim
Gojiratoho
TENIME_art
Rath99
FroZen
Chi-Town Spidey
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1So a funny thing happened.... Empty So a funny thing happened.... Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:20 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

...on the trip back from the Comic Shop.

So I went to the comic shop Today like I do every week (cause I'm a nerd). Picked up some really good reads. Adventure Comics #1 and New Avengers #57, ASM #606 was a fun read, nothing more...ANYWAYS....

I went to McDonalds for some lunch, drive through I went to pay, give the guy my credit card and he's holding it and calls his buddy over and they are now talking to each other in spanish and looking over to my right. I'm like "huh" thinking is my fly open or something? look over and on the curb is sitting a very attractive young woman. I look back, he still hasn't swiped my card yet (that's what she said) and I'm getting a little hungry. So I say. "Yo...kinda hungry here." He looks at me annoyed, swipes the card and hands me the receipt and I pull up to the next window to get my food.

I know right...so sorry for making you do YOUR JOB. You can sit and look at pretty girls all day, really don't give a fuck, but do your job as well. As I'm getting my food I notice a guy dressed as (I shit you not) Fred from Scooby Doo. Along side is another girl dressed like a hippie. I thought it was pretty cool and they run towards the girl that is sitting on the curb with their lunch. I look in my rear view mirror and the douch bag is now leaning out the window trying to get her number. WHILE PEOPLE ARE WAITING TO PAY FOR THEIR FOOD!

THAT'S IT! But what can I do right, talk to the manager? What good will that do? Figured it was better then nothing, so I parked to go see the manager, but then I remember....hey, lookie what I left in the trunk of my car..MY SPIDER-MAN COSTUME! IDEA!!! Grab it, go into McDonalds to change in the restroom. Walk outside towards where the two girls and Fred Cosplayer are sitting and it just starts.

"OH MY GOD!!! SPIDER-MAN!!!!!!" The funny part is when the girl was about to go see the horney douchebag...she made a 360 degree turn when she saw me!!! Laughing So I chatted with them and told him I just came from the comic shop, was in the area...blah blah blah, and convinced them to sit on the other side of the building, they agreed and walked over there, WHERE THE DRIVE THOUGH GUY WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO SEE THEM! His face was priceless, like I completely COCKBLOCKED HIS ASS. He leaned out the window, saying "Hey Spidey...come on." Which I replied..."Everybody gets one."

Walked back into the McDonalds, changed back, then complained to the manager. Justice has been served. I think I did the right thing, because after I convinced the girls to move to the other side of the building...horns were honking and people were sticking their hands out the window shouting "YYAAYYYY!!!" Laughing

Anyways this thread dedicated to any spur of the moment stories you wish to share...he Joshua, didn't you say you had a crazy weekend?

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

2So a funny thing happened.... Empty Re: So a funny thing happened.... Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:24 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You...are....my...HERO!!!

3So a funny thing happened.... Empty Re: So a funny thing happened.... Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:28 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

HA! Spidey to the rescue

4So a funny thing happened.... Empty Re: So a funny thing happened.... Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:34 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lmao

Fucking. Awesome.

5So a funny thing happened.... Empty Re: So a funny thing happened.... Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:38 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ha! That's awesome. Go Pete!

6So a funny thing happened.... Empty Re: So a funny thing happened.... Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:46 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider-Man wrote: He leaned out the window, saying "Hey Spidey...come on." Which I replied..."Everybody gets one."

I fucking love that

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

7So a funny thing happened.... Empty Re: So a funny thing happened.... Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:00 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Pete, you're the greatest.

http://www.PanelsOnPages.com

8So a funny thing happened.... Empty Re: So a funny thing happened.... Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:03 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So a funny thing happened.... CockBlock

9So a funny thing happened.... Empty Re: So a funny thing happened.... Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:09 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:So a funny thing happened.... CockBlock

Ah, but here's the thing, he wasn't friend of mine just some guy that wanted to look at pretty girls all day instead of doing his job. Pissed off a lot of customers to.

10So a funny thing happened.... Empty Re: So a funny thing happened.... Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:12 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

For moments like this, you need to have the Spidey suit underneath your reg clothes at ALL times.

SO fucking awesome, Peter. You need to call into the PoP!-Cast Tuesday.

11So a funny thing happened.... Empty Re: So a funny thing happened.... Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:15 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:For moments like this, you need to have the Spidey suit underneath your reg clothes at ALL times.

SO fucking awesome, Peter. You need to call into the PoP!-Cast Tuesday.

Will do, I'll call in next tuesday if you want. Would love an opportunity to thank everyone for the Light the Night stuff as well.

12So a funny thing happened.... Empty Re: So a funny thing happened.... Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:42 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Epic WIN!!!!!!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

13So a funny thing happened.... Empty Re: So a funny thing happened.... Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:50 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Careful, young padawan, sounds like you may have a symbiote costume sooner rather than later. Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum