Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

PoP Cartoon Characters

+30
goatt
Justin
blue halo
Splitty
Spider_Fan14
MillionDollarGeek
Denim
Kupocat
Tripper McGee
Lee
Dr. Jonathan Crane
shining knight
Debaser77
Ska
Administrator
BlueMaxx
Esbat
Chi-Town Spidey
superdoug
Rath99
Mnemosis
Gojiratoho
krpykrwly
(._Y_.)
potatojoe
TENIME_art
Joshua
FroZen
Silent K
Thundermatts
34 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 19]

1PoP Cartoon Characters Empty PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:31 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So, I thought we'd make a list of cartoon characters using ourseelves, I'll start us off so you can get a feel for it, copy and paste as we go along! I thought we'd go screen name - type of charachter
- a few facts.
obviously if anyone feels like drawing up some of these, be my guest, just be sure to post em!

Silent K - A Warthog - Not Pumba style, but in a porky pig with tusks type deal. Funny
and warm but may get a bad wrap from the excessive warmth and sweating and eating habits.

2PoP Cartoon Characters Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:32 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

shake my head

3PoP Cartoon Characters Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:36 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A cute Warthog! Jeezle

4PoP Cartoon Characters Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:36 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It really wasn't supposed to be offensive Crying or Very sad

5PoP Cartoon Characters Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:02 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'd be a...penguin.

PoP Cartoon Characters Groupp11

Smile and wave boys...smile and wave.

6PoP Cartoon Characters Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:06 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

you people and not following directions

7PoP Cartoon Characters Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:14 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Is this your subtle way of coming out of the furry closet?

8PoP Cartoon Characters Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:15 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

No, I'm hopin it leads to a pop Disney flick

9PoP Cartoon Characters Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:19 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:No, I'm hopin it leads to a pop Disney flick
COUNT ME IN.

10PoP Cartoon Characters Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:27 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'd love to draw these if we get more than one person cast...

11PoP Cartoon Characters Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:29 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

well, start casting

Silent K - A Warthog - Not Pumba style, but in a porky pig with tusks type deal. Funny and warm but may get a bad wrap from the excessive warmth and sweating and eating habits.

Tenime - A Turtle - Crotchety and an extreme pessimist, hides in his shell when annoyed, which is, alot.

12PoP Cartoon Characters Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:29 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

oh yeah DON'T DO YOURSELF

13PoP Cartoon Characters Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:42 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

T-Matts: Dog that eats his own shit.

That is all.

14PoP Cartoon Characters Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:43 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lol, what's your issue? and you didn't copy and paste

15PoP Cartoon Characters Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:44 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:lol, what's your issue?
Seriously? You have to ask?

16PoP Cartoon Characters Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:44 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Silent K - A Warthog - Not Pumba style, but in a porky pig with tusks type deal. Funny and warm but may get a bad wrap from the excessive warmth and sweating and eating habits.

Tenime - A Turtle - Crotchety and an extreme pessimist, hides in his shell when annoyed, which is, alot.

17PoP Cartoon Characters Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:45 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua, I said it wasn't to be mean. I thought it fit. Still do. And what kind of dog?

18PoP Cartoon Characters Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:45 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Maybe we should re-name the thread, "Thinly-veild slams disguised as anthropomorphic animals".

19PoP Cartoon Characters Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:47 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Airwolf- A rabbit- Spastic with high energy and will hump anything that moves

20PoP Cartoon Characters Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:47 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:Silent K - A Warthog - Not Pumba style, but in a porky pig with tusks type deal. Funny and warm but may get a bad wrap from the excessive warmth and sweating and eating habits.

BWAHAHAHAHAAH!

I'd be a horny toad.

21PoP Cartoon Characters Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:48 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ha!

and oh please, no one has slammed anyone.

22PoP Cartoon Characters Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:48 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

that Ha is for airwolfs, not bewbs not being able to follow rules

23PoP Cartoon Characters Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:49 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I guess that since I didn't go to Chicago, I'm not allowed to rib K for being sweaty and killing all those white castles like the people who did?

24PoP Cartoon Characters Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:51 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Thundermatts wrote:I guess that since I didn't go to Chicago, I'm not allowed to rib K for being sweaty and killing all those white castles like the people who did?

Sure you are. We're all playing, aren't we?

Do you object to your animal? I thought it fit you perfectly. Wasn't a slam at all. Don't you enjoy eating your own shit?

25PoP Cartoon Characters Empty Re: PoP Cartoon Characters Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:53 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm just confused as to why you're so pissed about things that have been said before, just by people you know in real life. And most of the time, my shit is indded delicious.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 19]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum