Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

PoP! Review: Trick 'r Treat

+11
potatojoe
MillionDollarGeek
jester
Kearstin
Joshua
blue halo
BlueMaxx
Astro13Zombie
prescribeddrone
Debaser77
Lee
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26PoP! Review: Trick 'r Treat - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP! Review: Trick 'r Treat Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:47 pm

Kearstin

Kearstin
Pirate
Pirate

I'm so amazed and apparently how hard it is to find it on DVD already haaha

http://www.1womanshow.com

27PoP! Review: Trick 'r Treat - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP! Review: Trick 'r Treat Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:10 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hope there is a sequel. Smile

28PoP! Review: Trick 'r Treat - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP! Review: Trick 'r Treat Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:27 am

jester

jester
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Maybe they realize they were stupid not to release it in theaters.

29PoP! Review: Trick 'r Treat - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP! Review: Trick 'r Treat Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:04 am

jester

jester
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Got to see it! It wasn't scary but, really entertaining!

Spoiler:

They did do a good job mixing everything into one good story. I loved Sam! I can't believe they released toys of him 2 years ago!

30PoP! Review: Trick 'r Treat - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP! Review: Trick 'r Treat Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:01 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It is crazy how long ago this was made. I mean, some of the kids are "adults" now.
I'm sure they'll regret it once the dvd sales come in.

Also...kid in the hole? I don't think that was the fat kid, I think that was another one because s/he had a clown costume sleeve. (If that's what you're talking about.)

31PoP! Review: Trick 'r Treat - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP! Review: Trick 'r Treat Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:03 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dammit, it just went back to being a 'very long wait' on Netflix. Looks like I'll be trying Blockbuster again this weekend.

32PoP! Review: Trick 'r Treat - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP! Review: Trick 'r Treat Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:00 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Okay, i'll send mine back tomorrow morning and then you can have it Josh. lol

Not scary at all, although the first part was a bit jumpy. The rest of the story I was just sitting there for something horrifying to happen to somebody. The wolves tearing off their own skin was NASTY! I loved it, I saw boobies. lol.

And finally, little Sam... Where can I get that halloween costume? It looks dope and it could fit on any little kid. I was just in shock over what he was as a whole. And then I realized the whole moral of the story.

33PoP! Review: Trick 'r Treat - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP! Review: Trick 'r Treat Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:04 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ That was the cool thing about that film. And I agree, the first part was the only thing that made me do a flinch, which is hard to do, and the rest was just good storytelling. The reveal for Sam made me think of the manifestation of Halloween, the Spirit of Trick 'R Treat, or even linked to the lore of Jack of the Lantern.

34PoP! Review: Trick 'r Treat - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP! Review: Trick 'r Treat Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:19 am

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Finally picked this movie up, and Sam was even better than I thought he would be

35PoP! Review: Trick 'r Treat - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP! Review: Trick 'r Treat Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:25 am

jester

jester
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I love how Sam is just there out of nowhere. Wub Sam!

36PoP! Review: Trick 'r Treat - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP! Review: Trick 'r Treat Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:42 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

bought it and love it. Dylan Baker was excellant in it.

37PoP! Review: Trick 'r Treat - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP! Review: Trick 'r Treat Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:17 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This is one of the few movies that lived up to the hype.

38PoP! Review: Trick 'r Treat - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP! Review: Trick 'r Treat Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:27 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

supervenom wrote:bought it and love it. Dylan Baker was excellant in it.
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:This is one of the few movies that lived up to the hype.
Couldn't agree more with both.

39PoP! Review: Trick 'r Treat - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP! Review: Trick 'r Treat Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:48 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
supervenom wrote:bought it and love it. Dylan Baker was excellant in it.
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:This is one of the few movies that lived up to the hype.
Couldn't agree more with both.

I tried not to get to excited about watching it...I have been burned too many times, but after watching it...I wanted to watch it again.

40PoP! Review: Trick 'r Treat - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP! Review: Trick 'r Treat Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:57 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I'd say the same. I definitely felt the hype from it, but I could tell by the trailer alone that it was well-done. Which is a rare thing with a trailer.

41PoP! Review: Trick 'r Treat - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP! Review: Trick 'r Treat Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:06 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ I'd say the same. I definitely felt the hype from it, but I could tell by the trailer alone that it was well-done. Which is a rare thing with a trailer.

I was glad to see a trailer that didn't give everything away.

42PoP! Review: Trick 'r Treat - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP! Review: Trick 'r Treat Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:03 pm

DickGrayson007

DickGrayson007
Pirate
Pirate

You know what? I'm about to watch this again right now.

43PoP! Review: Trick 'r Treat - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP! Review: Trick 'r Treat Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:12 pm

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

I liked this movie. Didnt like Sams face though when the bag came off. Should have just left the bag on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum