Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig!

+13
Demonweasel
Lee
dmahoney
goatt
Ska
LordD3r3k
Chi-Town Spidey
Joshua
Gojiratoho
Heytherejeffro
Silent K
Astro13Zombie
Mnemosis
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Empty St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:05 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Alright, I've got no dates yet, as I'm waiting on my schedule from work, but I was thinking of hosting a pizza party some Saturday night at my place before I move.

I live more or less in central Massachusetts (Hudson), and anyone willing to make the drive is welcome. I have a one bedroom condo, but anyone interested in spending the night will be more than welcome to crash. If it ends up being co-ed, ladies will be offered the bedroom and we dudes shall take to the living room.

My rough plan is to come up with a few movies to rent. I'll provide the pizzas, but it shall be BYOB (partly because I can't afford to get everyone drunk, and partly so I know who's 21) If you're interested, let me know. If there's a Saturday that wouldn't work for you, let me know that too.

Also, any PoP!ulation members under 18 are welcome, but must be out by 10. I'm not really comfortable with having minors at my place for a sleep over.

So let me know folks!

Last edited by Mnemosis on Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

2St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:09 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I WANNA GO! Mad

3St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:25 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Hey! HEY! I sure as hell ain't stoppin you!

4St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:26 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Oh, it's bring your own sheets/blankets/sleeping bags/pillows, too. Y'know, if you plan to stay the night.

5St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:27 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Mmmm....Pizza.

6St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:27 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm in.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

7St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:33 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm down.

8St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:33 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I really want to see you three have a pillow fight in your underwear.

9St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:16 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Clearly you haven't surfed the internet.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

10St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:24 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

DUDE! Dave! Fucking awesome! I always forget you're in NY!!! And, Jeff, if you hadn't been, I'd have stabbed you. So, basically, it looks like the 27th is wide open. If everyone who's already on board is cool with that, then let's plan on it.

And Knize, sweet jesus, if you can get here, that would be amazing!

11St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:14 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Nice, I'll double check to make sure I haven't got any prior engagements that weekend. Maybe everyone coming should bring a movie or two with them for variety. If no one likes the choices we can always rent something (or if you've got a PS3 I could bring my Netflix disc with me).

12St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:55 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I do not have a PS3, but I do have four redboxes within walking distance of my condo, so I'm sure we could find SOMETHING if need be. Also, two pubs within walking distance and a third within driving distance, if we're so inclined.

Anyone planning on spending the night, just let me know, cause I'm thinking on making up a big breakfast the next morning and want to know how many to plan for.

Also, I have a cat. Anyone allergic/afraid?

13St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:02 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Since this is taking place in New England...shouldn't you be serving Chowdah, or Lobstah, or Tom Brady's sac?

14St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:06 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wish I could, but PTO hours and Travel prevent me. Sad My schedule is so booked with work, OT, C2E2 (and their little events before the show), SDCC, and a Cruise that I was lucky to go bowling last weekend.

I got way too much shit going on....

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

15St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:15 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I am allergic to cats but unafraid (I also have a cat, so I'll most likely be fine).

Also, I'm planning on spending the night. Where should I pahk my cah, the yahd?

16St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:26 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Yeah, I'm pretty sure we'll be fine on parking. If not, there's a garage one town over and I can bus people back and forth in my awesome minivan.

17St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:03 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm in, but if you're planning it in March I'd only be available on the 20th. My weekends book up pretty quick unfortunately. Though April is looking clear Wink

18St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:35 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Can everyone do the 20th? That would work for me if it's cool with everyone.

19St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:53 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:

Also, I have a cat. Anyone allergic/afraid?
If you aren't afraid, you should be.

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

20St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:09 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hmmm..the 20th.....would that mean there would by some St. Pat's shenanigans going on in Mass that Saturday?

21St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:10 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Millie's more retarded than dangerous, though the retarded MAKES her dangerous.

22St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:10 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Oh Holy Hell! There just might be at that, boyo! And I'm guessin th'pub's'll be hoppin' they will!

23St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:12 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

The one that's one town away is an Irish pub, but also more along the restaurant lines. The ones in town here I think are more drinky-drinky pubs.

24St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:15 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Oh, and... for the record... I live alone, and I shave. If I find pubes in any incriminating places, I'm gonna know they don't belong there.

25St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:01 am

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Oh, and... for the record... I live alone, and I shave. If I find pubes in any incriminating places, I'm gonna know they don't belong there.

......did you just admit to us that you shave downstairs?

I don't think I'm going anymore. gross

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next