Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig!

+13
Demonweasel
Lee
dmahoney
goatt
Ska
LordD3r3k
Chi-Town Spidey
Joshua
Gojiratoho
Heytherejeffro
Silent K
Astro13Zombie
Mnemosis
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

101St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 5 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:25 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Pizza-wise... what's everyone's favorite one topping pizza from Dominos? My initial thoughts were one cheese, one pepperoni, one sausage, and then a pepper and onion, two cheesy breads (or whatever they're called) and two orders of chicken kickers. But, if no one likes pepperoni, FUCK IT!

::shrugs::

I usually just go with cheese.

Heytherejeffro wrote:What's the name of the game, btw?

Time's Up

102St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 5 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:37 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Further planning:

I get home by 2 that day. People are welcome to come over any time after that. The address is:

200 Manning Street
Unit 16a
Hudson MA 01749

Pizza-wise... what's everyone's favorite one topping pizza from Dominos? My initial thoughts were one cheese, one pepperoni, one sausage, and then a pepper and onion, two cheesy breads (or whatever they're called) and two orders of chicken kickers. But, if no one likes pepperoni, FUCK IT!

::shrugs::

I'm good to go with any topping other than black olives or mushrooms. My personal favorite is ham and pineapple though.

Ska wrote:I think you guys are all a bunch of losers. You should all spend the night and have shenanigans. Kerouac and Gojira alone for the night just sounds gay.
Somebody sounds jeal-ous Laughing tongue

103St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 5 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:22 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Heytherejeffro wrote:Suck it, Ska. I have to work at 10 the next morning, and I'd hate to bail while people were still asleep.
I have been to plenty of midnight showings of movies, and got my ass up for school the next day, 8AM. Pansy ass.
dmahoney wrote:
What're the last minute Indy to MA fares? You gonna be a surprise guest?
I don't have that kind of money.
Gojiratoho wrote: Somebody sounds jeal-ous Laughing tongue
Of you? Never.

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

104St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 5 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:41 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Silent K wrote:Domino's has a deal where you can get 2 topping medium pizzas for $5.99. Chicken and Bacon with barbecue sauce on thin crust is win all year long.

Well aware of the deal. One toppings for 5.55, as well. So, any one OR two topping options people want? So far the requests are:

Ham and Pineapple
Cheese

105St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 5 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:55 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ska wrote:I have been to plenty of midnight showings of movies, and got my ass up for school the next day, 8AM. Pansy ass.

We'll revisit this statement when you're 30 Laughing Wink

106St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 5 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:31 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I know, right?

107St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 5 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:32 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:
Ska wrote:I have been to plenty of midnight showings of movies, and got my ass up for school the next day, 8AM. Pansy ass.

30!?!? I'll be dead by then. X_X That's so old...

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

108St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 5 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:43 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

HA! (ow, my back!)

109St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 5 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:58 am

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Let it be said that I've been to my fair share of midnight showings as well, and gotten my ass up for work, which starts at 7:20. However, if I work near my house, which isn't much more than 20 minutes away, and if my getting up and leaving might wake others up, I would prefer not to be rude about it.

So what you're saying Ska, is that you'd be selfish about it? Turd.

Also, on all things pizza based, I'm down with toppings that aren't fruit or fungus.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

110St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 5 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:23 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:

So true.

I remember giving people shit when I was younger about not going to midnight showings. These days if I want to do a midnight movie I have to take the next day off of work.

111St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 5 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:26 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Okay, howzabout we skip breadsticks and go...

2 orders of chicken kickers
1 Ham and Pineapple
1 Pepper and Onion
1 Extra Cheese
1 Sausage

112St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 5 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:26 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

See hunny, I'm appropriately lame for my age!

113St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 5 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:31 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:These days if I want to do a midnight movie I have to take the next day off of work.

This.

And, this is also why I can't go to a midnight showing the night before a convention.

Even just staying up til 4 "Saturday night" at CCC last August, made [the rest of] Sunday fuckin' rough.

114St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 5 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:08 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:
Joshua wrote:These days if I want to do a midnight movie I have to take the next day off of work.

This.

And, this is also why I can't go to a midnight showing the night before a convention.

Even just staying up til 4 "Saturday night" at CCC last August, made [the rest of] Sunday fuckin' rough.

and if you went to see G.I.Joe it was fucken torture! I still remember Gem walking into the hotel room, throwing down his cobra trooper mask saying "...never again..."

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

115St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 5 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:16 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:See hunny, I'm appropriately lame for my age!
At least in regards to midnight movies, sure. Wink

116St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 5 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:22 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Josh, fly to MA, I'll give you a dollar.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

117St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 5 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:43 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ska wrote:
Gojiratoho wrote: Somebody sounds jeal-ous Laughing tongue
Of you? Never.

You will be after the photos of that weekend are posted. It's going to be Legen....

...wait for it...

...and I hope you're not lactose intolerant because the rest of that word is dary!

LordD3r3k wrote:

I'm over 30 and I still do that.

118St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 5 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:16 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gojiratoho wrote:It's going to be Legen....

...wait for it...

...and I hope you're not lactose intolerant because the rest of that word is dary!

I love this man. wub

119St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 5 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:41 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gojiratoho wrote:I'm over 30 and I still do that.

INCONCEIVABLE!

120St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 5 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:12 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

You keep saying that. I don't think it means what you think it does.

121St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 5 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:47 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Clearly I can not choose the one that's in front of me!

122St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 5 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:03 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Anybody want a peanut?

123St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 5 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:58 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Keep that up and I'm gonna call the Brute Squad

124St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 5 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:04 am

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm on the Brute Squad.

125St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 5 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:18 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I can only dog paddle.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next