Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig!

+13
Demonweasel
Lee
dmahoney
goatt
Ska
LordD3r3k
Chi-Town Spidey
Joshua
Gojiratoho
Heytherejeffro
Silent K
Astro13Zombie
Mnemosis
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

26St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 2 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:02 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Hahaha... why would THAT dissuade you? It's not like I'm going to drop trou and do it in the middle of the living room. Besides... it keeps the place tidy.

27St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 2 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:02 am

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

and now I want to make this trip just to plant incriminating pubis around the house and slip away before anyone notices I was there...............

28St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 2 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:03 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I love the three Stooges, but I could never stand Curly Joe

29St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 2 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:03 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

goatt wrote:and now I want to make this trip just to plant incriminating pubis around the house and slip away before anyone notices I was there...............

LMFAO!

"The butter dish? WTF GUYS!?"

30St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 2 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:05 am

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

you just never know where those sneaky fuckers might turn up

31St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 2 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:02 am

dmahoney

dmahoney
Zombie
Zombie

I'm down

Silent K wrote:Since this is taking place in New England...shouldn't you be serving Chowdah, or Lobstah, or Tom Brady's sac?

In New England, those are the only 3 toppings you can get on a pizza.

Mnemosis wrote:Yeah, I'm pretty sure we'll be fine on parking. If not, there's a garage one town over and I can bus people back and forth in my awesome minivan.

How would Steve fuckin' McQueen bus people in that minivan???

Mnemosis wrote:Hahaha... why would THAT dissuade you? It's not like I'm going to drop trou and do it in the middle of the living room.

First you'd have to start wearing pants, THEN you could drop them.

32St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 2 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:09 am

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

That... is a good point. I'd say "Drop ro" but then I'd have flashbacks to the bearded woman

33St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 2 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:10 am

dmahoney

dmahoney
Zombie
Zombie

Zing! You couldn't drop her anyways, she'd wreck you.

34St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 2 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:25 am

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm bringing a crew.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

35St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 2 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:04 am

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Hahaha... why would THAT dissuade you? It's not like I'm going to drop trou and do it in the middle of the living room. Besides... it keeps the place tidy.

Mnemosis wrote:
goatt wrote:and now I want to make this trip just to plant incriminating pubis around the house and slip away before anyone notices I was there...............

LMFAO!

"The butter dish? WTF GUYS!?"

Well hell, if I knew it was gonna be that kind of party, I'd've gone and stuck my dick in the mashed potatoes.

36St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 2 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:15 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Heytherejeffro wrote:I'm bringing a crew.

Can you define "crew?"

So far it looks like:

Myself (breakfast)
Dave (breakfast)
Dan
Derek
Jeff
Korinne

Anyone who needs to be added to the list, add thyself. Also, update whether or not you'll be around for breakfast the next morning.

Planning on homemade corned beef hash, eggs, bacon, and toast. Oj and V8 will be on hand, as will vidka if anyone prefers to go with a screwdriver or Bloody Mary. I figure a quick Dunks run for a Box o' Joe may also be in order, all depending on who's sticking around and who wants it.

Keep me posted, kiddies!

Last edited by Mnemosis on Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

37St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 2 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:19 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I both enjoy and support the title change of this thread. Have we got a PoP sign? If not, we need to make one.

38St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 2 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:21 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

One will be made, believe me. It'll be a bit cheap in comparison to the "real deal," but it will serve its purpose.

39St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 2 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:45 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:One will be made, believe me. It'll be a bit cheap in comparison to the "real deal," but it will serve its purpose.

Fuck that noise, it'll be better than the real deal.

40St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 2 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:56 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Now I'm picturing a piece of construction paper on which we've shoddily colored the whole PoP! logo with a stick figure of page, all of course done with crayola crayons.

41St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 2 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:00 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Gojiratoho wrote:
Fuck that noise, it'll be better than the real deal.
Dude... Just WAIT until you see the new signs I've made.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

42St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 2 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:26 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Can you flat ship one here before the 20th? And how much would that cost?

43St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 2 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:40 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

It's pretty damn irregular at this point. I don't know how I'd ship it and disassembling it could wreck it.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

44St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 2 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:54 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I want corned beef hash.

45St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 2 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:02 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I told you, bitch. GET HERE. Trust me, I would be ALL for some K-Nice action up in here.

46St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 2 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:30 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Knize, you silly frick. Get up here.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

47St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 2 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:39 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I do not see that happening.

48St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 2 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:03 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

C'mon, it's only a 22 hour drive....pussy.

49St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 2 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:12 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Knize... you KNOW you want to.

50St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 2 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:17 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I do, but can't.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next