Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig!

+13
Demonweasel
Lee
dmahoney
goatt
Ska
LordD3r3k
Chi-Town Spidey
Joshua
Gojiratoho
Heytherejeffro
Silent K
Astro13Zombie
Mnemosis
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

51St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 3 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:21 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Awww...

Is it money, or time? Cause I swear to god... I'll kick in some cash if it gets you here, man.

52St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 3 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:29 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Seconded

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

53St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 3 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:48 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thirded

54St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 3 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:51 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Both.

55St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 3 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:55 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Ugh... well, if time clears up... let us know man. We'll fucking MAKE it happen.

56St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 3 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:59 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Awww...

Is it money, or time? Cause I swear to god... I'll kick in some cash if it gets you here, man.

He does work at a bank, Knize..... Laughing

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

57St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 3 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:01 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

What's your po-ohhhhhhh...

I still don't get it.

58St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 3 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:07 pm

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:
I still don't get it.

That's good! You're an honest man then.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

59St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 3 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:17 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

It's more about being smart than honest. Seriously, it boils down to simple math:

The most money I could ever physically take would be roughly 150K. At my current paygrade, that means about five years of pay; roughly the amount of time I'd spend in prison if I got caught. Once out, banking would no longer be a career option. 5 1/2 years in a field that recquires me to sit on my ass in an air conditioned building and talk to people, all down the tubes for what? And that's the absolute MOST I could physically take. It'd more like be somewhere around 10 or 20 thousand, so there's no WAY that'd be worth it. Add to all of this the fact that I'm the teller supervisor, and even if I got away with the act of physically taking the money, I'd still be the one in hot water for it being gone, even if they didn't think I took it. If I were lower on the totem pole, I could get a grand out easily and let someone else take the heat.

Now, the other choice would be electronic theft. More to gain, but FAR easier to get caught and/or be tracked.

Crime very literally doesn't pay.

60St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 3 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:18 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Jesus, who taught you to plan a heist?

http://www.leerodriguez.net

61St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 3 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:21 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Lee wrote:Jesus, who taught you to plan a heist?

Are you complaining that I've got no skill, or worried that I've thought it out so thoroughly?

62St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 3 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:24 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

No goddamn confidence! 150K at however many different branches you've got with a capable crew and plausible deniability on your end and you're golden...

Not that I've ever planned a bank job or anything...

63St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 3 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:34 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Yeah, but... I'm not talking about a heist, anyhow. I was talking about benefits of the job. There's just no way to make stealing from work - at a bank - profitable.

64St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 3 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:43 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

OK, so Korinne's going to be in NH on a ski trip that night. Sounds to me like an old fashioned Bro-Down is in order.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

65St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 3 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:07 pm

dmahoney

dmahoney
Zombie
Zombie

Silent K wrote:Both.

I'll kick in time then. You can have my Sunday, don't have any plans. Try not to get it sticky...

66St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 3 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:27 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Heytherejeffro wrote:OK, so Korinne's going to be in NH on a ski trip that night. Sounds to me like an old fashioned Bro-Down is in order.

As much as I'd love to meet Korinne, I'll be honest. A sausage fest COULD be beneficial.

dmahoney wrote:
Silent K wrote:Both.

I'll kick in time then. You can have my Sunday, don't have any plans. Try not to get it sticky...

You don't know Knize very well.

67St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 3 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:29 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Mnemosis wrote:
So far it looks like:

Myself (breakfast)
Dave (breakfast)
Dan
Derek
Jeff
Korinne

68St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 3 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:14 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:
So far it looks like:

Myself (breakfast)
Dave (breakfast)
Dan
Derek
Jeff
Korinne

I won't be able to stay over night though, I gotta be in Dirty Jersey the next day.

69St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 3 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:24 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

That's cool! If anything changes though, you're welcome to stay.

70St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 3 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:32 pm

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

Thank Odin, I got here just in time. If I'm not mistaken, it looks like you shifty fuckers were about to abandon a perfectly good bank heist without even consulting me first. This is a very easy problem to correct "Mr. K" (we only use codenames from now on) (also, my codename is "Laser") we're dealing with one of two scenarios. Either we have a large vault with maximum security in which case we rent the property next door, and tunnel in from the subbasement. Or, there not enough in the vault to be worthwhile, so we pull a simple smash and grab with a chevy astro-van and a couple of stormtrooper masks. You serve as the inside man, who "accidentaly" unplugs the panic button, and I shoot the busdriver. Simple.

71St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 3 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:41 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

SEE!? HERE'S a em-effer who knows what's up!

72St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 3 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:47 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

goatt wrote:Thank Odin, I got here just in time. If I'm not mistaken, it looks like you shifty fuckers were about to abandon a perfectly good bank heist without even consulting me first. This is a very easy problem to correct "Mr. K" (we only use codenames from now on) (also, my codename is "Laser") we're dealing with one of two scenarios. Either we have a large vault with maximum security in which case we rent the property next door, and tunnel in from the subbasement. Or, there not enough in the vault to be worthwhile, so we pull a simple smash and grab with a chevy astro-van and a couple of stormtrooper masks. You serve as the inside man, who "accidentaly" unplugs the panic button, and I shoot the busdriver. Simple.

I love you. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

73St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 3 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:02 am

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

goatt wrote:Thank Odin, I got here just in time. If I'm not mistaken, it looks like you shifty fuckers were about to abandon a perfectly good bank heist without even consulting me first. This is a very easy problem to correct "Mr. K" (we only use codenames from now on) (also, my codename is "Laser") we're dealing with one of two scenarios. Either we have a large vault with maximum security in which case we rent the property next door, and tunnel in from the subbasement. Or, there not enough in the vault to be worthwhile, so we pull a simple smash and grab with a chevy astro-van and a couple of stormtrooper masks. You serve as the inside man, who "accidentaly" unplugs the panic button, and I shoot the busdriver. Simple.

How do we deal with the seismic sensors on the vault?

And my codename is Velvet Fog.

74St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 3 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:38 pm

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

Velvet frog, this is also an easily answered question. Die Hard. More specifically Die Hard With a Vengance. A small string of explosions below ground nearby should send the seismic sensors into a full on panic. Since we lack the resources to blow up subway trains, I have a simpler aproach. We find a nearby gas pipeline, these should be easily marked with "Call Before You Dig" indicators. A two man dig crew and a van marked with phony gas company markings should avoid suspicion long enough to dig up the pipeline and plant charges. We drive away, and blow the charges. The shockwave should be enough to throw bank sensors out of whack, and have the added benefit of causing the bank to evacuate out of fear of more explosions. It's a win-win.

75St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 3 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:53 am

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I call dibs on calmly shooting civilians and then acting like it's no big deal later.

http://www.demonweasel.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next