Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig!

+13
Demonweasel
Lee
dmahoney
goatt
Ska
LordD3r3k
Chi-Town Spidey
Joshua
Gojiratoho
Heytherejeffro
Silent K
Astro13Zombie
Mnemosis
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

76St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 4 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:28 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Demonweasel wrote:I call dibs on calmly shooting civilians and then acting like it's no big deal later.
GODDAMMIT< it's NOT the time to get sloppy!

http://www.leerodriguez.net

77St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 4 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:44 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

WHERE'S THE FUCKIN' VAN!?

78St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 4 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:56 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

The GODDAMNED MONKEY took the van!!!

goatt wrote:Velvet frog, this is also an easily answered question. Die Hard. More specifically Die Hard With a Vengance. A small string of explosions below ground nearby should send the seismic sensors into a full on panic. Since we lack the resources to blow up subway trains, I have a simpler aproach. We find a nearby gas pipeline, these should be easily marked with "Call Before You Dig" indicators. A two man dig crew and a van marked with phony gas company markings should avoid suspicion long enough to dig up the pipeline and plant charges. We drive away, and blow the charges. The shockwave should be enough to throw bank sensors out of whack, and have the added benefit of causing the bank to evacuate out of fear of more explosions. It's a win-win.

I'll go you one better. We're two doors down from a gas station.

79St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 4 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:08 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Let's continue this over PM.

At one point in my life, I strongly considered robbing my place of business...but probably of only about 3 grand in cash.

80St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 4 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:15 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

We should post more of these plans on public forums...

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

81St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 4 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:45 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

The best part is... I STILL can't decide if Knize was joking or not.

Jeff, you an overnighter? Or are you gonna head home? Same question to you Mahoney.

82St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 4 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:30 pm

dmahoney

dmahoney
Zombie
Zombie

I'll probably head home. What's the time/cost ratio to get ska up for the pop!fest??

83St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 4 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:03 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I wanna come- er, I mean... I wanna go!! Sad

Spider-Man wrote:Wish I could, but PTO hours and Travel prevent me. Sad My schedule is so booked with work, OT, C2E2 (and their little events before the show), SDCC, and a Cruise that I was lucky to go bowling last weekend.

I got way too much shit going on....

Oh, I see. You'll go to Massachusetts, but you won't go to Florida? shake my head

84St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 4 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:24 am

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:I wanna come- er, I mean... I wanna go!! Sad

Spider-Man wrote:Wish I could, but PTO hours and Travel prevent me. Sad My schedule is so booked with work, OT, C2E2 (and their little events before the show), SDCC, and a Cruise that I was lucky to go bowling last weekend.

I got way too much shit going on....

Oh, I see. You'll go to Massachusetts, but you won't go to Florida? shake my head

Oh I wanted to go to florida! Infact I posted that I DID want to go.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

85St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 4 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:25 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

tongue

86St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 4 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:55 am

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'll probably be heading home, in that I'm only about 20 minutes away and have to work/juggle a birthday party on Sunday.
You guys should head in and check out the comic store that I work at in the morning, though. It's kick ass!

87St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 4 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:25 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

That sounds VERY doable. In fact, there's an IHOP along the way... maybe I WON'T cook breakfast.

::shrugs::

88St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 4 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:30 pm

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Not to sound like I'm 10, but I have a board game that never fails to make the group cry with laughter. Is it worth bringing?

89St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 4 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:32 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LordD3r3k wrote:Not to sound like I'm 10, but I have a board game that never fails to make the group cry with laughter. Is it worth bringing?
Board games too? Man, fuck my non-New England living ass. Sad

90St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 4 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:44 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yay, bored games.

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

91St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 4 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:04 am

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

man I wish I did not go to school and live in middle of ohio..... oh you guys have fun

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

92St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 4 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:27 am

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ska wrote:Yay, bored games.

Whoa there sister, you have not seen this one Wink

It's not really a board game, I just call it that because it comes in a box..

..Wait, that didn't sound good

93St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 4 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:37 am

dmahoney

dmahoney
Zombie
Zombie

St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 4 Justin11

94St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 4 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:54 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

I come in a box, too. Just not often enough.

Bring it! The worst we can do is set it on fire and throw it out the window, right? Although, it's probably far more likely we'd just say "This is lame" and stop playing, if anything.

95St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 4 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:07 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Further planning:

I get home by 2 that day. People are welcome to come over any time after that. The address is:

200 Manning Street
Unit 16a
Hudson MA 01749

Pizza-wise... what's everyone's favorite one topping pizza from Dominos? My initial thoughts were one cheese, one pepperoni, one sausage, and then a pepper and onion, two cheesy breads (or whatever they're called) and two orders of chicken kickers. But, if no one likes pepperoni, FUCK IT!

::shrugs::

96St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 4 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:21 pm

dmahoney

dmahoney
Zombie
Zombie

^ Mmmmm

I'm helping my brother move at 7, and then heading to have cake for my brother in laws birthday at 1, so I'll probably be there around 3.

Anything I can bring? Soda/cups/plates or something?

97St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 4 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:25 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think you guys are all a bunch of losers. You should all spend the night and have shenanigans. Kerouac and Gojira alone for the night just sounds gay.

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

98St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 4 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:29 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Suck it, Ska. I have to work at 10 the next morning, and I'd hate to bail while people were still asleep.

What's the name of the game, btw?

99St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 4 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:41 pm

dmahoney

dmahoney
Zombie
Zombie

A bunch of dudes hanging out, eating pizza, talking comics losers??? That's a stretch...

What're the last minute Indy to MA fares? You gonna be a surprise guest?

100St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! - Page 4 Empty Re: St. PoP!trick's Day Shindig! Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:48 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Domino's has a deal where you can get 2 topping medium pizzas for $5.99. Chicken and Bacon with barbecue sauce on thin crust is win all year long.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next