Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

South Park (Season 13)

+10
rwe1138
melvinlikechris
prescribeddrone
TENIME_art
Denim
Debaser77
Rath99
Silent K
shining knight
BlueMaxx
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1South Park (Season 13) Empty South Park (Season 13) Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:22 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Continuing the season where it left off, we begin with, of course, Dead Celebrities. Laughing
South Park (Season 13) Sprkdedcelebfeat

Yes, it is offensive, but it is so hilarious. I truly love how Parker and Stone just have to do certain joke.

South Park (Season 13) Southpark-deadcelebrities_1254779389

All I can say is, "Poor Mr. Carradine. R.I.P." *pulls collar* Great Halloween episode.

2South Park (Season 13) Empty Re: South Park (Season 13) Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:30 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ohh a halloween episode they haven't done one of those in years

3South Park (Season 13) Empty Re: South Park (Season 13) Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:38 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

It wasn't really a Halloween episode.

The show's still got it after 10+ years.

Ghost Hunters was RAILED on! There was some BILE behind that!

4South Park (Season 13) Empty Re: South Park (Season 13) Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:40 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ghost Hunters was RAILED on! There was some BILE behind that!

and so it should that shows terrible

5South Park (Season 13) Empty Re: South Park (Season 13) Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:11 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love how the just keep giving everyone the finger and go against the grain

6South Park (Season 13) Empty Re: South Park (Season 13) Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:26 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Caught a few minutes of it...the full episodes on my DVR. Can't wait to see it...this has been one of the most consistently funny shows of the past ten years.

7South Park (Season 13) Empty Re: South Park (Season 13) Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:47 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:Ghost Hunters was RAILED on! There was some BILE behind that!
I felt the same way. I was like, "Oh, come on." But, as an exaggeration, it worked. At least they haven't become Family Guy's cynicism, where they have to hate on everything.

Rath99 wrote:I love how they just keep giving everyone the finger and go against the grain
Those were the words I was looking for.

8South Park (Season 13) Empty Re: South Park (Season 13) Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:04 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Butters' Bottom Bitch was the best episode this season. "You get what I am saying."

9South Park (Season 13) Empty Re: South Park (Season 13) Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:21 am

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I cant watch these on tv anymore, I watch them on the website. for some reason actually hearing butters say the f-word cracks me up.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

10South Park (Season 13) Empty Re: South Park (Season 13) Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:23 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:At least they haven't become Family Guy's cynicism, where they have to hate on everything.

Family Guy - as much as I love it - picks and chooses who they want to make fun of, and who is "off limits".

Trey Parker said "If you can't make fun of everyone - starting with yourself first - that's when you become offensive."

And, I agree whole-heartedly.

During the Bush/Kerry elections, South Park had "The Giant Douche vs. The Turd Sandwich." Not "The Giant Douche vs. John Kerry", which is how Family Guy would've done it (they called McCain/Palin supporters Nazis, for fuck's sake). If Family Guy can keep up jokes like "A World without Christianity" and Stewie telling "New York Times Cartoon" Brian (wearing a sash that says "Liberal") to "Shut the fuck up", then maybe they can start being more even-handed like South Park...

Plus, both Trey and Matt have admitted, that if they aren't making fun of it, they probably don't like it very much.

11South Park (Season 13) Empty Re: South Park (Season 13) Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:43 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Parker and Stone are equal opportunity offenders...just like the best satirists.

12South Park (Season 13) Empty Re: South Park (Season 13) Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:28 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ohh they are showing them over here just after being shown in america.

I lost count how many times did butter say btich in that episode?!? Laughing

13South Park (Season 13) Empty Re: South Park (Season 13) Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:56 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love Butters.

14South Park (Season 13) Empty Re: South Park (Season 13) Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:24 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

butters is awesome

15South Park (Season 13) Empty Re: South Park (Season 13) Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:37 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Season 13 has been one of their best ever

16South Park (Season 13) Empty Re: South Park (Season 13) Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:03 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

I really dug the first two so far, and the next one, focusing on pro wrestling, looks good as well.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

17South Park (Season 13) Empty Re: South Park (Season 13) Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:25 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

You're all my bottom bitches, bitches.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

18South Park (Season 13) Empty Re: South Park (Season 13) Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:28 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

You know, just while watching episode 9 I realized Officer Barbrady haven't been on the show for a very longtime and that those cops and detectives led by Yates took his place.

19South Park (Season 13) Empty Re: South Park (Season 13) Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:49 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Hey, ya. His joke is kind of over. ...well, they could create more for the character.

W.T.F. After seeing a World Wrestling Entertainment Raw live event, the boys find their true calling in life. They decide to sign up for wrestling classes but soon find out that the wrestling taught in schools is quite different from professional wrestling.

20South Park (Season 13) Empty Re: South Park (Season 13) Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:33 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've said this since sixth grade, tv-wrestling is like a soap opera for guys.

Wrestling (any form) = lame. Heh.

(The Tekken 6 clip was incredible. 'Specially the in-game part of the trailer.)

21South Park (Season 13) Empty Re: South Park (Season 13) Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:14 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"Whale Wars" episode has been the weakest so far. Everything just felt like it happened for the sake of happening rather than the regular flow of an episode. IDK.

22South Park (Season 13) Empty Re: South Park (Season 13) Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:18 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

its on in 45 minutes so I better get my ass off the computer

23South Park (Season 13) Empty Re: South Park (Season 13) Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:50 pm

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:"Whale Wars" episode has been the weakest so far. Everything just felt like it happened for the sake of happening rather than the regular flow of an episode. IDK.

Yep. This season has been so great, and "Whale Wars" brought that all to a screeching halt. Mostly because I've never seen the show they're ripping on, because I know without seeing it that it's a pile of crap.

I had a bet with a friend that they were going to quickly put together a "balloon boy" episode for this week, but I guess I lost. Sad It makes sense, especially since it all went down in Colorado.

http://likeitderby.com

24South Park (Season 13) Empty Re: South Park (Season 13) Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:37 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Don't lose hope yet. Wink

This Wednesday is the "F" Word.
The boys aren't going to let the Harley Festival that's being held in South Park spoil their weekend. Everyone agrees they've had enough of the loud and obnoxious bikers that have arrived. They throw down the F word and the game is on.

If not in that one, there are still two more episodes for the season for them to comment.

25South Park (Season 13) Empty Re: South Park (Season 13) Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:38 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

I actually liked the episode. Not the focus on a show I've never heard about before, but the whole whale/dolphin killing by Japanese plot was great and I loved the end.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum