Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Simpsons (Season 21)

+7
fullmetalgamer
TENIME_art
Debaser77
MillionDollarGeek
prescribeddrone
potatojoe
BlueMaxx
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The Simpsons (Season 21) Empty The Simpsons (Season 21) Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:11 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Surprised there wasn't a thread.
The Simpsons (Season 21) 12125
20 Years this December. Just "wow".

Finally! Treehouse of Horrors never fail, IMO. Has the Simpsons never done a zombie story yet? If not, that's surprising.
The Simpsons (Season 21) LABF14

Can't wait.

2The Simpsons (Season 21) Empty Re: The Simpsons (Season 21) Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:02 am

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

They've done a zombie story in, "Dial Z for Zombie"

I'm excited we'll finally see Treehouse of Horror BEFORE Halloween

3The Simpsons (Season 21) Empty Re: The Simpsons (Season 21) Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:20 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I know right, it's always after.

4The Simpsons (Season 21) Empty Re: The Simpsons (Season 21) Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:20 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Nice point. Heh. Hated Treehouse of Horrors right before Thanksgiving.

5The Simpsons (Season 21) Empty Re: The Simpsons (Season 21) Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:01 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That one is going on my DVR.

6The Simpsons (Season 21) Empty Re: The Simpsons (Season 21) Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:33 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Haven't watched in years, but I'll check out Treehouse of Horror. While it's nowhere near as good as it used to be, I don't hate the show by a longshot...it's just one of those shows that I forgot still came on.

7The Simpsons (Season 21) Empty Re: The Simpsons (Season 21) Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:19 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Simpsons may never be as great as seasons 3-9 again, but I thinks its because they set the bar so high. I will watch the worst episode of the Simpsons before I'll watch the best McFarlene Very Happy

8The Simpsons (Season 21) Empty Re: The Simpsons (Season 21) Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:55 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:While it's nowhere near as good as it used to be

I would've agreed with you, especially what I saw from Seasons 13 until the movie (which was brilliant, I just stopped giving the show a chance after that).

But 3 episodes into this season?

It's fucking gold again. Wink

9The Simpsons (Season 21) Empty Re: The Simpsons (Season 21) Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:11 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

TENIME_art wrote:

Hmmm, I just may start watching again.

10The Simpsons (Season 21) Empty Re: The Simpsons (Season 21) Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:33 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:
Debaser77 wrote:While it's nowhere near as good as it used to be

I would've agreed with you, especially what I saw from Seasons 13 until the movie (which was brilliant, I just stopped giving the show a chance after that).

True. I'm loving this season

11The Simpsons (Season 21) Empty Re: The Simpsons (Season 21) Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:06 pm

fullmetalgamer

fullmetalgamer
Cadet
Cadet

I think that simpsons has always been good but did take a dip after say season 13 or so...but i think it has gone up in quality a lot since the show switched to the HD format in writting, jokes, and story. Pretty much everything is better then it has been.

12The Simpsons (Season 21) Empty Re: The Simpsons (Season 21) Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:48 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

potatojoe wrote:The Simpsons may never be as great as seasons 3-9 again, but I thinks its because they set the bar so high. I will watch the worst episode of the Simpsons before I'll watch the best McFarlene Very Happy
Amen, PJ.

(Not an example, I love this episode.)
The Simpsons (Season 21) TheSimpsonsRaven

13The Simpsons (Season 21) Empty Re: The Simpsons (Season 21) Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:10 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I really enjoyed this seasons opener involving Comic Book Guys comic being turned into a movie, the first 10 minutes of that episode with it's many refrences was made of awesome. I have always beeen a fan and always will be. I don't think the humor on it has changed as much as other people do.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

14The Simpsons (Season 21) Empty Re: The Simpsons (Season 21) Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:39 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Eeep, Munchers! It was an alright Treehouse of Horror. Dial M for Murder was cool, but the ending just faded out really simply. I want a Burger-2. devil

15The Simpsons (Season 21) Empty Re: The Simpsons (Season 21) Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:01 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

After I complimented The Simpsons they laid a bit of an egg with this year's Treehouse. I give it a 4 out of 10

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

16The Simpsons (Season 21) Empty Re: The Simpsons (Season 21) Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:06 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It did seem like they were more on about the 20 years of Simpsons than into the episode. I wouldn't give a 4, per se. But a 6 out of 10 seems fair.

17The Simpsons (Season 21) Empty Re: The Simpsons (Season 21) Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:24 am

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think this was one of the better Treehouse episodes

18The Simpsons (Season 21) Empty Re: The Simpsons (Season 21) Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:35 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yea, what the hell happened? Maybe I had a bad taste in my mouth after watching The Bears get decimated by the Falcons that just pissed me off and everything that I would watch later that night. I liked it, just didn't hit my happyness.

19The Simpsons (Season 21) Empty Re: The Simpsons (Season 21) Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:42 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

People still watching? Kind of a weak episode, Rednecks and Broomsticks. Had a few laughs.

20The Simpsons (Season 21) Empty Re: The Simpsons (Season 21) Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:44 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I watched it last night. Where's all the funny?

21The Simpsons (Season 21) Empty Re: The Simpsons (Season 21) Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:55 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:I watched it last night. Where's all the funny?
I'm not sure, man. Simpsons is getting more hit-and-miss nowadays, rather than just a few flat jokes every now and then.

22The Simpsons (Season 21) Empty Re: The Simpsons (Season 21) Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:19 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

20 Years of The Simpsons with the 450th episode as Spurlock interviews fans documentary style. Says it is in 3D, but that could be joke. Heh.

I'm afraid the football game before it'll fuck it up if I try to DVR it, so I'll just watch it.

23The Simpsons (Season 21) Empty Re: The Simpsons (Season 21) Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:07 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That documentary was touching and fun and just shows the reach of the fandom across the globe. Good stuff.

24The Simpsons (Season 21) Empty Re: The Simpsons (Season 21) Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:06 am

rwe1138

rwe1138

BlueMaxx wrote:That documentary was touching and fun and just shows the reach of the fandom across the globe. Good stuff.
Yeah, that was quite good.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

25The Simpsons (Season 21) Empty Re: The Simpsons (Season 21) Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:50 am

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:20 Years of The Simpsons with the 450th episode as Spurlock interviews fans documentary style. Says it is in 3D, but that could be joke. Heh.

I'm afraid the football game before it'll fuck it up if I try to DVR it, so I'll just watch it.

The game did fuck it up! I missed it! Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum