Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Simpsons (Season 21)

+7
fullmetalgamer
TENIME_art
Debaser77
MillionDollarGeek
prescribeddrone
potatojoe
BlueMaxx
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The Simpsons (Season 21) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Simpsons (Season 21) Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:31 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I missed the last 10 minutes of a Scrubs episode that aired New Year's Day, because of fucking sports. Because of sports pre-empting or delaying programs, I missed an episode of Reaper, and couldn't find it anywhere so I could catch up, so I couldn't keep watching - and to this day I still have not seen the last half of Season 2.

I don't record Animation Domination any more, because (up until this very moment, *knock on wood*) I can watch them on Hulu at work, and it gives me something to do on my lunch breaks.

Doubly glad I didn't last night. Rolling Eyes

27The Simpsons (Season 21) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Simpsons (Season 21) Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:45 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It was delayed 15 minutes. Whoever was playing went into overtime, but, oddly, won before 8PM, but then the anuses that talk after games in the studio kept frickin' going. Ah well, I caught them both. Just hated waiting.

28The Simpsons (Season 21) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Simpsons (Season 21) Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:32 am

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Figured this would be a good place to post this. A map of Springfield
Its better than starting my own thread for this.... (i just find random stuff online)

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

29The Simpsons (Season 21) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Simpsons (Season 21) Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:53 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I want that as a poster. Springfield Cemetary: "Come for the funeral, stay for the pie." tongue

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum