Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Venture Bros. Season 4

+18
Rath99
azrael07
Paroxysm
TENIME_art
Batman25JM
shiky800
SexyToaster
Debaser77
Mnemosis
rwe1138
Silent K
alucardbarnivous
Foxy
Gojiratoho
Gandicles
The_Donster
Denim
Dr. Jonathan Crane
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

26Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:18 am

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

there is usually one episode in a Venture Bros season that I don't find very funny. Season one was Career's in Science. Season two didn't really have one but I wasn't a huge fan of "Escape from the House of Mummies part 2". Season three's was "Now Museum-Now You Don't". Anyway my point is that season four's "Perchance to Dean" wasn't there best. Still had some funny moments, but it was kinda boring.

27Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:23 am

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I really liked this weeks episode. it was a lot of fun even though it is a concept we have seen many times

28Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:26 am

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I kinda dug the use of the clones in this ep, especially Hank thinking he killed Dean (though I wish they'd stuck with it instead of writing it away with the after credits scene). Also, Dean is the voice of Dermott's mom?

29Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:39 am

rwe1138

rwe1138

Huh. Interesting post-credits scene. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that Chinese Water Torture is a really stupid idea, and would just be kind of annoying instead of torturous.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

30Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:42 am

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Not if you are in the passenger seat rwe1138 :P Haven't seen it, doesn't record for a few more hours. So I'll catch it tomorrow when my wife gets home.

31Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:45 am

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

rwe1138 wrote:Huh. Interesting post-credits scene. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that Chinese Water Torture is a really stupid idea, and would just be kind of annoying instead of torturous.

According to Mythbusters, it's less about the water and more about the movement restrictions imposed on the victim.

Loved that this was a 21 centric episode (2-ton 21 Laughing). And the list of suspects he came up with for 24's death was great.

Also, it's with sad realization that we've reached the half way point for this half of the season. Season 4 is 16 episodes split up into two 8 episode airings. I'm assuming that the next 8 will air in late spring. Here's hoping my DVR doesn't crap out on me. Crying or Very sad

32Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:36 pm

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

was there not a new episode this week, and can't find the video for in on the Adult Swim website.

33Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:42 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The episode was called Return to Malice. AS website might just be having upload troubles.

34Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:15 pm

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I liked how in the new one they brought up Mr. Mostly Mittens, The Monarch's cat. I think its in season 1 they mention that 21 accidentally killed him, by falling on him or something.

35Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:26 pm

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LMAO this is officially my new favorite picture, for those who don't know thats Doc Hammer, and if you don't know who that is you should not be posting in this thread.

Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 2 L_298be6a76d6a4b219ec6a63b44dba574

36Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:41 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Why did he paint a picture of Knize's penis? huh

37Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:00 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Gojiratoho wrote:Why did he paint a picture of Knize's penis? huh

Oh..you guys spoil me.

But seriously. No.

38Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:07 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

pfff....it wasn't I that made that Rancor walk funny, and since Josh and Tenime were "catchers" and Jose was Burt Reynolds-ing it up, that means it was either you, or Tripper has a secret Laughing

39Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:10 pm

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

how do you know how his penis looks like?

40Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:16 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

SexyToaster wrote:

how do you know how his penis looks like?

The Rancor kisses and tells.

41Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:19 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

The Rancor doesn't know what the fuck it's talking about! tongue

42Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:16 pm

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Revenge Society, hands down one of the best episodes of this season, finally a really good plot episodes that ties up so of the lose ends. Not too mention a Toaster got to kick some ass in the episode too.

43Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:18 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have never watched this show. After all the talk of it on the PoP!-Casts I think I need to check it out.

44Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:21 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

It's easily the best animated series on TV right now, JM. You may want to start from the beginning, though. I think the early episodes are online.

45Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:25 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'll definitely check it out then.

46Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:34 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Yes, JM. Start from the beginning. You will totally geek out on this.

47Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:35 pm

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman25JM wrote:I have never watched this show.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!

48Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:43 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:Yes, JM. Start from the beginning. You will totally geek out on this.

You guys are getting me excited now. I'm going to have to check it out soon. I have an extended Thanksgiving break, it'd be a good time to get hooked on a new show.

SexyToaster wrote:
Batman25JM wrote:I have never watched this show.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!

yikes Don't hurt me. I'll check it out soon.

49Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:57 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Cait's right, best episode so far this season, though I'm a little upset over the ORB. Anyone else catch Doc Venture's expression when Revenge threatened to activate it? Me thinks he did more than just put it in his wall safe. Totally watching it again tonight (along with The Prisoner...and Heroes...and Big Bang...damn, 4 hours of television) to look for other stuff I may have missed.

50Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:58 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i thought last night's episode was an ok episode. i really miss brock

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum