Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Venture Bros. Season 4

+18
Rath99
azrael07
Paroxysm
TENIME_art
Batman25JM
shiky800
SexyToaster
Debaser77
Mnemosis
rwe1138
Silent K
alucardbarnivous
Foxy
Gojiratoho
Gandicles
The_Donster
Denim
Dr. Jonathan Crane
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

51Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:06 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm kind of curious if Red Mantle and Dragoon are actually Buddy Holly and The Big Bopper or if that scene was all in Billy's head.

52Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:18 pm

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shiky800 wrote:i thought last night's episode was an ok episode. i really miss brock

I LOVED season three but it didn't have many Brock oriented episodes until the end, and now he is not in it at all. I miss him too.

53Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:50 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

SexyToaster wrote:
shiky800 wrote:i thought last night's episode was an ok episode. i really miss brock

I LOVED season three but it didn't have many Brock oriented episodes until the end, and now he is not in it at all. I miss him too.
brock is my favorite charecter in the show. and the preview of next week episode looks like there will be no brock either but you can't tell 100% from the previews

54Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:53 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

According to Jackson Publik's livejournal, no Brock this week or next week. Though the fact that he had to post reassurances that Patrick Warburton hasn't left the show is good news.

And the Guild is chock full of musicians. Here is the break down

Sovereign = David Bowie
Sovereign's bodyguards (as of Showdown at Cremation Creek) Iggy Pop and Klaus Nomi
Councilman 3 a.k.a. Red Mantle = Buddy Holly (the flashback from Revenge Society noted he was in Iowa in 1959, mentioned he was 73)
Councilman 8 a.k.a Dragoon = The Big Bopper (also in Iowa in 1959, and Red Mantle said he just kind of talk-sang)
Sovereign's Negotiator = Brian Eno (totally had to look that up, but the Here Comes the Warm Jets refers to an album of his)

Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 3 Brian+Eno+eno

I'm willing to bet that the other 11 council members are all going to be "dead" musicians. I wouldn't be surprised if Richie Valens, Elvis Presley, Jim Morrison, or Brian Jones. Maybe even John Bonham.

55Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:34 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

That's a pretty interesting theory, Dave!

Why not Tupac, too!?

56Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:40 am

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Possible, but I was angling for musicians that died before the 80's for the Council of 13.

57Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:34 pm

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I also loved that the Intangible Fancy was in it. That guy cracks me up, especially, in the episode "Tag sale your it."

58Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:12 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

SexyToaster wrote:I also loved that the Intangible Fancy was in it. That guy cracks me up, especially, in the episode "Tag sale your it."

"I didnt' swallow it....I dropped it."

59Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:17 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

"What happened? Did I just kill Premature Ejaculation?"

Last night's episode was decent. It paled in comparison to last week's, but the fact that there were 5 new characters introduced and they weren't voiced by Doc or Jackson made me happy. I love this show to death, but those two are reaching their limit on voices. Now I'm just waiting for Billy West or Frank Welker to get spots on this show. I think I might have a geek aneurysm if either of them appear in any episodes this season.

60Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:27 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

Seth Green, Patton Oswald and John Hodgeman? Someone's been reading my dream journal.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

61Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:00 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

still haven't seen last night episode yet. but i got it tivoed. looking forward to seeing it

62Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:14 pm

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

the preview for the next episode looks great! glad to see The Order of the Triad is finally gonna make an appearance. Also looks like Cthulhu makes an appearance as well, guess I will have to bust out the Cthulhu hat for that.

63Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:43 am

rwe1138

rwe1138

Great episode. I think my favorite bit was Jefferson slicing the stand-up of that question-mark-infomercial guy.

64Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:39 am

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

Holy shit I just now caught this. Take a look at this screencap from season 3:

Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 3 2410

65Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:38 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Last week they rerun the first episode of the season, right? Did they show a new episode Sunday? What was it called?

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

66Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:21 am

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

alucardbarnivous wrote:Last week they rerun the first episode of the season, right? Did they show a new episode Sunday? What was it called?

The Better Man

67Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:54 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

"Now get outta here so I can jump rope naked in front of a mirror in your ex-wife's body." lol!

Favorite line from Sunday's episode. I love H. Jon Benjamin.

68Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:55 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Gandicles wrote:Holy shit I just now caught this. Take a look at this screencap from season 3:

Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 3 2410

Who is that?

69Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:09 am

Debaser77

Debaser77

It's 24 on the milk carton. Awesome!

70Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:04 pm

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I am pretty excited for the finale tonight. but it is gonna suck being without Venture Bros episodes again until summer.

71Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:30 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

SexyToaster wrote:I am pretty excited for the finale tonight. but it is gonna suck being without Venture Bros episodes again until summer.

The Venture Brothers live in our hearts all year long. I love you

72Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:52 pm

SexyToaster

SexyToaster
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
SexyToaster wrote:I am pretty excited for the finale tonight. but it is gonna suck being without Venture Bros episodes again until summer.

The Venture Brothers live in our hearts all year long. I love you

That very true, I quote it constantly, and I watch my DVD's in the off season.

73Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:20 pm

shiky800

shiky800
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

these seasons are way to short

74Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:28 pm

rwe1138

rwe1138

Loved it. I want more now. NOW!!!

75Venture Bros. Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Venture Bros. Season 4 Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:03 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

Oh that was the last one for a while? CRAP!!!

Very good episode, anyway.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum