Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whats your halloween cosplaytumes?

+26
potatojoe
FroZen
LordD3r3k
Aussiemandias
The Ignored One
Rath99
Esbat
krpykrwly
Astro13Zombie
TENIME_art
Ska
shining knight
Thundermatts
(._Y_.)
Kupocat
elijahdprophet
MillionDollarGeek
Chi-Town Spidey
BlueMaxx
Denim
Foxy
Silent K
Joshua
melvinlikechris
Gojiratoho
Airwolf
30 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Empty Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:16 pm

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So it looks like my gf and i leaning towards trying to do resident evil theme

i am going as chris redfield and shes going as either jill (both from the re3) or alice - still deciding but today i bought the first half of my stuff XD

sooo whats you halloween costume or would like to dress up in?

2Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Empty Re: Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:17 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My PoPtoberfest one is a surprise, but I'm going to my uncle's halloween party as Bob Ross. Just need to figure out how to dye the wig I bought brown (they only had black and blonde afro wigs)

Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Win-pictures-bob-ross

3Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Empty Re: Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:20 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i've found my costume

Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Villag10

4Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Empty Re: Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:53 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I would tell, but it's a surprise for PoP!-toberfest. big grin

5Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Empty Re: Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:04 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Also a surprise...despite the fact that too many people already know...

6Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Empty Re: Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:59 pm

Foxy

Foxy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

My costume is based off an idea I had for a pin-up. Bought a brand new costume off Ebay and when I finally got it - it was used. Make-up and what looks like fake blood on the back of the dress. Icky! The guy took forever to write me back and now it's too late to get a refund and new costume in time for Saturday (remember kids- I'm celebrating my birthday at Flashback Weekend, see this thread for details). I'm hoping now I can just clean it and not be completely skeeved out by it.

While waiting for a reply I was considering being April O'Neil, Princess Peach, Slave Leia, Sally Skellington- which I may still do at some point. I was going to modify the dress into more a gown with some Halloweeny jewelry since she'd be Queen of the pumpkin patch by now. Wink

Some make-up tests I did today.. Don't look Josh tongue

Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Photo377

Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? TestMakeup

I'll have pics on Monday!

Oh, and Oscar is going to be a devil. I love you

http://www.foxyart.net

7Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Empty Re: Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:08 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I am working on trying to recreate the Jaws poster. If I screw it up, off to the store to buy something I go

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

8Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Empty Re: Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:10 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:I would tell, but it's a surprise for PoP!-toberfest. big grin
The Beast?

Silent K wrote:Also a surprise...despite the fact that too many people already know...
Tell me!

Foxy wrote:.
While waiting for a reply I was considering being April O'Neil, Princess Peach, Slave Leia, Sally Skellington- which I may still do at some point. I was going to modify the dress into more a gown with some Halloweeny jewelry since she'd be Queen of the pumpkin patch by now. Wink
Very cool thinking with Sally. I'm picturing you smiling with Sally's stitch and it really working out. You could definitely rock April O'Neil, too.

Denim wrote:I am working on trying to recreate the Jaws poster. If I screw it up, off to the store to buy something I go
Explain that. You're going to be the poster?

9Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Empty Re: Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:27 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah going for the poster, gonna toss an iron on of the shark on a blue shirt, I am eitherr going to go with blue make up or a blue mesh head cover then place a generic barbie doll on the top of my head.

10Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Empty Re: Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:29 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Cool. That's very clever.

11Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Empty Re: Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:44 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
Joshua wrote:I would tell, but it's a surprise for PoP!-toberfest. big grin
The Beast?
That would be pretty damn incredible, but no. I tend to avoid anything with a mask that could hinder my ability to drink.

12Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Empty Re: Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:27 am

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Foxy wrote:

Oh, and Oscar is going to be a devil. I love you

lmao lmao lmao

It's funny cause Zoe was going to be an Angel.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

13Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Empty Re: Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:11 am

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Denim wrote:I am working on trying to recreate the Jaws poster. If I screw it up, off to the store to buy something I go

wre you looking for something like this

Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Jaws1910

14Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Empty Re: Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:19 am

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

melvinlikechris wrote:

wre you looking for something like this

Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Jaws1910

lol, damn, that's is similer to what I am doing, but that's just ugly. Of course my costume creating skils leave an also lot to be desired, that actully may look better then what I am trying to put together.

15Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Empty Re: Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:03 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Is that a sex doll? People and their darn fetishes.

16Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Empty Re: Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:21 am

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

I turn 30 on Halloween, so I am dressing as a Sandman from Logan's Run.

17Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Empty Re: Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:56 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

nice lots of surprise costumes!

denim u would be a nice sex doll Wink

ok so yesterday i bought i think 60% of my costume... that shit aint cheap O_O....the only thing is now im missing the vest and the knife on his chest... hope i get those in time.

ok here is a question perhaps you guys can help me

this is the version i am going for:
Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Shinkiro_Chris_Redfield

the bottom part i got - like pants, holster, pads and boots but the vest is tricky to find

the closes i found around here was a tactical vest:

Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Tacvest

i still have to find an olive version like what i posted above - and i think i have a lead to where i can get it locally

what do you guys think?

will this work?

18Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Empty Re: Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:02 am

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

That type of vest is what I see people doing RE costumes use at cons. I think it will work well. You should get/make a STARS patch for the back, in the plain block text like the FBI or police use.

19Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Empty Re: Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:04 am

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

If you get a S.T.A.R.S. patch, that vest would be close enough I think people familiar with the character will get it.

Least you could find a vest, I had to make one from scratch, hence my costume was a surprise since I had no idea if I could pull it off. I should be done sewing it up tonight, tomorrow at the latest. Course in the course of my research and after I'd bought all the material I found a place that custom makes them for about $295. My vest cost me about $90 plus labor (though it's with vinyl and not leather)

20Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Empty Re: Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:26 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

thanks for the feedbacks

yeah i bought some patches online for the shirt - sleeve
Hope those arrive on time!!

goji- yeah i found like some customed ones onlines for my costume like around 250$ with shipping and all - so far im aready up 200 lol then i have to buy a vest nao and the little details

gonna put some fake long green leaves and red leaves - liket he herbs they used int he game - like sticking out of my pockets lol

21Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Empty Re: Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:30 am

Kupocat

Kupocat
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

If I had somewhere to go I'd dress up as Leia, simply because many years ago I bought a pair of earmuffs at Disneyland that are her buns (Laughing) and have yet to find a reason to wear them. tongue

22Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Empty Re: Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:31 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Kupocat wrote:If I had somewhere to go I'd dress up as Leia, simply because many years ago I bought a pair of earmuffs at Disneyland that are her buns (Laughing) and have yet to find a reason to wear them. tongue
https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com/conventions-and-events-f16/pop-toberfest-2009-t871.htm
big grin

23Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Empty Re: Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:35 am

Kupocat

Kupocat
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Laughing Trust me, if hubby and I could afford it, we'd be there! Wink

Until then, I'll just have to photoshop myself into your guys' pictures. Crying or Very sad

24Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Empty Re: Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:37 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Maybe we should take a few pictures with a Kupo-sized hole between people to make it easier to shop. Laughing

25Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Empty Re: Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:42 am

Kupocat

Kupocat
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

lol! thumbs up

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum