Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whats your halloween cosplaytumes?

+26
potatojoe
FroZen
LordD3r3k
Aussiemandias
The Ignored One
Rath99
Esbat
krpykrwly
Astro13Zombie
TENIME_art
Ska
shining knight
Thundermatts
(._Y_.)
Kupocat
elijahdprophet
MillionDollarGeek
Chi-Town Spidey
BlueMaxx
Denim
Foxy
Silent K
Joshua
melvinlikechris
Gojiratoho
Airwolf
30 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:09 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

elijahdprophet wrote:
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? - Page 6 The_st10

I've been dressing up like this at any costume related event. At a con, I'm dressing up as this next:

Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? - Page 6 27_cha10

Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? - Page 6 21200410

Ambrose Chase of Planetary fame. Twisted Evil

Nice! I was Elijah Snow years back. Gotta love trying to keep a white suit clean.

Snow? That rocks. If I could pull off the hair (and look lol) I'd give that one a try. And yeah, keeping white suits clean is a hassle. shake my head

127Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:01 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Depending on how cold it is this year I'll either be wearing my custom Indigo Lantern, my custom Amazon, or my Jedi that I plan on finishing the correct pieces for.

That is hilarious... I expect pictures.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

128Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? - Page 6 Empty Re: Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:25 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:

Snow? That rocks. If I could pull off the hair (and look lol) I'd give that one a try. And yeah, keeping white suits clean is a hassle. shake my head

Whats your halloween cosplaytumes? - Page 6 Eli2

The hair is the one thing I feel like was a bit of a fail, I wasn't at a job where I could bleach it out, so I used some white hair gel I got at a hot topic or somewhere.

This year I have a costume I might bust out if I make it to poptoberfest, since the only people who will likely get it will be there.

I would like to make an Escapist (from Kavalier and Clay) costume for Halloween and convention wear, I am thinking about a Madrox as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum