Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ideas for Halloween Games

+4
alucardbarnivous
shining knight
Gojiratoho
krpykrwly
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ideas for Halloween Games Empty Ideas for Halloween Games Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:28 am

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

We're throwing a Halloween shindig but I'm having problems coming up /w ideas for games that aren't lame.

Google's provided the standard fare of continue-the-story, pin-the-tail-on variations and other lame ones I'd like to avoid.

On tap, we have:
- TP Mummy wrap
- An eat the fake bugs from the pie thing
- and a scavenger hunt after Trick r Treating (This'll incorporate that 'body-part' game where peeled grapes are eyeballs and stuff)

Most of us are creative and a little bit depraved. Any ideas for scary and/or gross games?

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

2Ideas for Halloween Games Empty Re: Ideas for Halloween Games Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:31 am

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Buy a small kitty litter box and fill it with GrapeNuts. Then hide some ring pops (or other jewelry like candy, chocolate coins work well too.) and tootsie rolls formed into "cat turds" into the litter box. Each kid gets one scoop of the box, and they have to eat what they pull out.

3Ideas for Halloween Games Empty Re: Ideas for Halloween Games Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:51 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

eww thats grotty!

so perfect for a halloween party

4Ideas for Halloween Games Empty Re: Ideas for Halloween Games Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:33 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Get three to six long dowel rods, drill a hole in the top of each through the side and tie a long string through it. At the other end of the string, tie on a marshmellow. Blindfold the players, spin them around, and they each have to try to eat the marshmellow while the people holding the rods playfully try to get the marshmellow away from their mouth. Whoever eats their marshmellow first wins.

http://blog.myspace.com/alucardbarnivous

5Ideas for Halloween Games Empty Re: Ideas for Halloween Games Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:59 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dig up a freshly buried corpse and have your own autopsy!

6Ideas for Halloween Games Empty Re: Ideas for Halloween Games Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:09 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:Dig up a freshly buried corpse and have your own autopsy!

And when you're done removing everything you can have a bloated organ water-balloon fight.

7Ideas for Halloween Games Empty Re: Ideas for Halloween Games Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:10 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

alucardbarnivous wrote:Get three to six long dowel rods, drill a hole in the top of each through the side and tie a long string through it. At the other end of the string, tie on a marshmellow. Blindfold the players, spin them around, and they each have to try to eat the marshmellow while the people holding the rods playfully try to get the marshmellow away from their mouth. Whoever eats their marshmellow first wins.

That's pretty good!

I set up like a 6 ft spider web so I may just dandle them from around that area as 'webs' and the marsh malloes as 'spider sacks'.

Joshua wrote:Dig up a freshly buried corpse and have your own autopsy!

Fuck YES!!

8Ideas for Halloween Games Empty Re: Ideas for Halloween Games Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:11 pm

Kupocat

Kupocat
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Pin the tail on the whatever games aren't that bad, just change it to "Pin the tail on the person closest to you" and you'll have a blast. Smile

9Ideas for Halloween Games Empty Re: Ideas for Halloween Games Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:14 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Kupocat wrote:Pin the tail on the whatever games aren't that bad, just change it to "Pin the tail on the person closest to you" and you'll have a blast. Smile

Sooo, "Pin the Dagger in Back?" Whoever hemorrages the most amount of blood before passing out is the winner?

10Ideas for Halloween Games Empty Re: Ideas for Halloween Games Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:16 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

sounds like a winner to me

11Ideas for Halloween Games Empty Re: Ideas for Halloween Games Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:20 pm

Kupocat

Kupocat
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

krpykrwly wrote:
Kupocat wrote:Pin the tail on the whatever games aren't that bad, just change it to "Pin the tail on the person closest to you" and you'll have a blast. Smile

Sooo, "Pin the Dagger in Back?" Whoever hemorrages the most amount of blood before passing out is the winner?
NOW you're talking! THAT'S a party! Laughing

Also, two birds one stone - you'll have a body for autopsy! Smile

12Ideas for Halloween Games Empty Re: Ideas for Halloween Games Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:48 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't think I can make it to your party this year Larry...

13Ideas for Halloween Games Empty Re: Ideas for Halloween Games Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:16 pm

Kupocat

Kupocat
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Joshua wrote:I don't think I can make it to your party this year Larry...
Laughing Spoilsport!

14Ideas for Halloween Games Empty Re: Ideas for Halloween Games Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:57 am

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:I don't think I can make it to your party this year Larry...

lmao

15Ideas for Halloween Games Empty Re: Ideas for Halloween Games Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:38 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

How 'bout a game where we tie people to chairs, turn out the lights, and then play a game called Who's in my Mouth?

16Ideas for Halloween Games Empty Re: Ideas for Halloween Games Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:45 pm

alucardbarnivous

alucardbarnivous
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Laughing

17Ideas for Halloween Games Empty Re: Ideas for Halloween Games Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:27 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I've tried to cram too many Halloween games into my last three parties...this year...prob just going with Zombie Shooting Range and Costume Contest.

18Ideas for Halloween Games Empty Re: Ideas for Halloween Games Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:51 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Cool. Are you going to tie people up and dress them like zombies...then shoot them?

19Ideas for Halloween Games Empty Re: Ideas for Halloween Games Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:01 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Wooden targets with spinning heads and a paintball gun.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum